• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at Hayate and smiled at him, also waving."Fine fine. Up to the stands we go!" She cried out before she finished healing Taylor's wounds before teleporting them away and into the stands.

Alastair walked into the school's arena and sighed,"Let's just get this over with. I don't have much energy for this." He said as he stood in front of Hayate.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mikas brain freeze slowly went away and she rested her head on his shoulder "stupid ice cream" she mumbled childishly to her self as she let hak hold her before her eyes slowly widened and turned a dead red before she slipped out of his hands and looked around for some one to kill prophet taking her again

Thana nodded before she quickly ran after him "hayate" se called as she neared him and kissed him deeply when he turned around to see what she wanted "I love you" she said after she broke the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Hayate waved to Thana as she she left. "See you later!" He said happily. His gaze then turned to Alastair. "I guess we feel the same way, I am also tired. Now, lets begin."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled a little as she looked over at Mia and smiled happiy at her

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled at Annabel. "Gosh the ocean is such a beautiful place" she says as she looks out in the distance in awe

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty quickly grabed a couple books her satchel then ran out of the dorm "dummy" she yelled back to him as she ran down te hall

[/QUOTE]
Tark coughed a bit more "Thanks for instructions" He said rubbing his forehead

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled at Annabel. "Gosh the ocean is such a beautiful place" she says as she looks out in the distance in awe
Annabel nodded before she rolled off te tube and dived under the water then came back up near her "hi" she said softly to her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow as she drank her milk. "I'm irritated" she says setting her drink down
Ayen scratched his head "i.. um, i.... just...." he looked away unsure of what to say so he sat down "I'm not sure what to do." he sighed in defeat.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark coughed a bit more "Thanks for instructions" He said rubbing his forehead
Kitty stopped running and slowly came back hiding by the door and peeking In "you. Go grab that purple vial" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty stopped running and slowly came back hiding by the door and peeking In "you. Go grab that purple vial" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark nodded and grabbed it "What's this for?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mikas brain freeze slowly went away and she rested her head on his shoulder "stupid ice cream" she mumbled childishly to her self as she let hak hold her before her eyes slowly widened and turned a dead red before she slipped out of his hands and looked around for some one to kill prophet taking her again

Thana nodded before she quickly ran after him "hayate" se called as she neared him and kissed him deeply when he turned around to see what she wanted "I love you" she said after she broke the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Hak was silent, waiting for her to get over her snack pain. Abruptly, Mika slipped from his hands and seemed to him to be different. Taking a moment to look Mika over, Hak figured out what was different. Her eyes. Slowly, Hak placed a hand on Mika's head, before using his free hand to lift her up by her shirr. He could tell something was wrong. Since she was now his responsibility, he would allow nobody but himself to deal with whatever it was bothered the two kids.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" Her eyes drifted in his direction before smiling at him and shaking her head lightly "I'm fine, I don't need to, I can stay up" she said smiling as she straightened her posture on the seat and stretching a bit.
Kaname slowly pushed himself off the wall, allowing himself to simply stand still for a few seconds. Soon enough, Kaname made his way to sit at Camilla's side, his hands resting at his sides and his head leaned back against the wall behind the sofa.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed in relief*
''thank you..''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she looks out at the arena* Are you here to watch or participate?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Drink it. Now" se said shyly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark shrugged before drinking it

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks out at the arena* Are you here to watch or participate?
''well...im participating...though i dont know who im fighting''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen scratched his head "i.. um, i.... just...." he looked away unsure of what to say so he sat down "I'm not sure what to do." he sighed in defeat.
Amaya finished her milk. "What ever do you mean?" She says

Innocently

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...im participating...though i dont know who im fighting''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: I am as well *she nods her head* Also the man I love is participating.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname slowly pushed himself off the wall, allowing himself to simply stand still for a few seconds. Soon enough, Kaname made his way to sit at Camilla's side, his hands resting at his sides and his head leaned back against the wall behind the sofa.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him, noticing that he didn't sit far off like last time, her eyes fluttered briefly in response, "Aren't you tired?" She asked curiously "I mean, you had a pretty rough day with those people bothering you and what not" she said with a small nod.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya finished her milk. "What ever do you mean?" She says
Innocently
Ayen's eye twitched "i meant that i didn't know how to calm you." he said cautiously

Mashiro Shiina][B]Hak was silent said:
image.jpg.4b68d9816a5b4b8ce860f91d61ffa95c.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 18
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...nice''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she nods and sneezes, blue flames coing out of her nose, she wipes it bowing a littke* Excuse me... what kind of creature are you?

Roman said:
Hayate waved to Thana as she she left. "See you later!" He said happily. His gaze then turned to Alastair. "I guess we feel the same way, I am also tired. Now, lets begin."
Alastair rubbed his chin,"Ladies first." He said with a slight smirk.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Jessica laughed. "Well, tell me a little more about yourself!" She said, smiling.
Akito smirked "what do you want to know?" He asks as he puts on a shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back