• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras expression turned to pure pain and sadness at those words "wh-what's that mean" she asked yuki as he pulled away worry filling her voice and face

Thana smiled as she walked through with him and they appeared in the exceed dimension in front of the stadium

[/QUOTE]
(( That tournament never happened /: We have to go to the school's arena ))

Hayate shook his head, "Nope. Wrong place."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki realized what she had said*
''n-no...i-its not like that...your not gonna lose me. il always be by your side''

*She said as she then looked down frowning a little*

''dammit...why am i so horrible at words...?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira leaned into yuki and kissed her "I thought you where saying that. Hurt you" she said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-i don't know" kitty sad as the coldron emptied all the contents dissapering and cleaning it's self

[/QUOTE]
Tark nodded "I see......I was told a long time ago that love was a feeling I was not aloud to feel"

Jennete said:
Nissa: You are stuttering *she observes, her pink eyes on hers*
''n-no cuz i dont want to be eaten really. well i dont mind if im licked but..ahh it just all too weird thinking about it!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira leaned into yuki and kissed her "I thought you where saying that. Hurt you" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''well..main point is...il always be by your side no matter what''

*Yuki said as she kisses Shira*

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her tighter "I know...I know" He said quietly
Autumn wrapped her arms around his legs, (( cause she's only 7 and short as heck xD )) hugging him tightly."Why did you leave daddy?!" She exclaimed as she continued to cry.

Roman said:
(( That tournament never happened /: We have to go to the school's arena ))
Hayate shook his head, "Nope. Wrong place."
(Damit)

Thana sighed "stupid out of whack powers" she said before they appeared at the school

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn wrapped her arms around his legs, (( cause she's only 7 and short as heck xD )) hugging him tightly."Why did you leave daddy?!" She exclaimed as she continued to cry.
William shook his head "I didn't have a choice" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "I see......I was told a long time ago that love was a feeling I was not aloud to feel"
"Hmmmm" kitty said before she hesitantly pulled back out the love Vila ten walked over to him and held it out

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no cuz i dont want to be eaten really. well i dont mind if im licked but..ahh it just all too weird thinking about it!''

''well..main point is...il always be by your side no matter what''

*Yuki said as she kisses Shira*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: Then I will not eat you *she says simply and nods her head* You are welcome.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika still groaned as he nuzzled Haks chest as she gripped his shirt in a childish way as se waited for it to go away

[/QUOTE]
Hak looked down at Mika. He had never had a child, or anyone for that matter, in his care treat him as such. Cling to him in such a way. Unsure of what to do or say next, Hak simply planted what one would call a kiss on the child's forehead, hoping to relax her. "Calm down."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hmmmm" kitty said before she hesitantly pulled back out the love Vila ten walked over to him and held it out

[/QUOTE]
Tark blinked "Eh?" He said confused of what she was doing

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "I didn't have a choice" He said sadly
"You left....did you not want me or mommy?" Autumn asked as she continued to hug him tightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You left....did you not want me or mommy?" Autumn asked as she continued to hug him tightly.
William shook his head "It wasn't that.....Your mother didn't want me" He said quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"He probably had his reasons... if not I'll tear him limb from limb" She sighed bit said the last part quietly.
Riley sighed. "Maybe" she sighs before getting up and putting her gloves on. "Oh well, I'll see him again" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "It wasn't that.....Your mother didn't want me" He said quietly
"But mommy is really nice....and you're really nice. Why would mommy do that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"But mommy is really nice....and you're really nice. Why would mommy do that?"
William shook his head "I screwed up..." He said truthfully "She found a better man"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak looked down at Mika. He had never had a child, or anyone for that matter, in his care treat him as such. Cling to him in such a way. Unsure of what to do or say next, Hak simply planted what one would call a kiss on the child's forehead, hoping to relax her. "Calm down."

[/QUOTE]
Mika nuzzled into hak more coding comfort in him kissing her forehead "papa" she said out f instincs as her father would be the only one that ever did that

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen turned her head towards him "you know i love you" he said before pecking her nose and rinsing off her back.
Amaya sighed. "I know" she says glaring at the water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"M-maybe this would help you feel it" she said shyly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark nodded before grabbing it "Hmm..." He said before drinking it everything feeling weird after

Roman said:
(( Tournament he is competing ))
(Ah so we just start a new one... Hmmmmmmm time for a little fun!)

Blair sat on the railings and watched the mysterious man play then a grin went on her face, "What a strong Man..." Blair was hiding in her cloak with her fake identity she used for the humans. (@Roman There! Im back! Hehehe.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "I know" she says glaring at the water
Ayen finished bathing her "you're free to go," he said as he stepped away from the tub and took off his shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back