• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded before grabbing it "Hmm..." He said before drinking it everything feeling weird after
"No nn no not yet the first Person you see you will love!!!!!" she said frantacky to tark as she looked at him in dead before she threw a marble at him and in exploded into smoke

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname couldnt help but find his cheeks warming up. He hadnt heard that before, and it honestly confused him. Shaking it out of his head, Kaname watched in silence as she skipped ahead of him.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla Eventually slowed down her pace as she reached her front door, she happily went through the door and flopped onto a nearby chair, letting out a small sigh smiling a bit as she waited for them to catch up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No nn no not yet the first Person you see you will love!!!!!" she said frantacky to tark as she looked at him in dead before she threw a marble at him and in exploded into smoke

[/QUOTE]
Tark coughed a little "Wha-What the" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nuzzled into hak more coding comfort in him kissing her forehead "papa" she said out f instincs as her father would be the only one that ever did that

[/QUOTE]
Hak was silent at first, but he soon smiled. Gently petting her head, Hak slowly shrugged his shoulders. "I dont see why not...." Hak then slid his hands under her armpits and lifted her off the ground as he stood up, allowing her to rest on his hip. "You'll be alright."

Lumina said:
Elyse stood up, slightly pouting.
"H-hey! Cmon!"

She moved to run after him.
Kili started to run as well, smiling back at her as he took off.

"Have to catch me!~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished bathing her "you're free to go," he said as he stepped away from the tub and took off his shirt.
Amaya got up quickly grabbed the towel and walked out of the bathroom.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla Eventually slowed down her pace as she reached her front door, she happily went through the door and flopped onto a nearby chair, letting out a small sigh smiling a bit as she waited for them to catch up.
Kaname made his way through the doorway right behind her, closing the door by kicking it closed with his foot. Taking a breath, Kaname then walked past Camilla and took his mother into what he saw was a room and laid her down carefully on the bed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up quickly grabbed the towel and walked out of the bathroom.
Ayen bathed in his usual herbs then dyed of and got dressed as he left the bathroom "was it really that bad Amaya?" he said drying off his hair.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen bathed in his usual herbs then dyed of and got dressed as he left the bathroom "was it really that bad Amaya?" he said drying off his hair.
Amaya was behind the couch in her cat form. "Yep" she replied softly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname made his way through the doorway right behind her, closing the door by kicking it closed with his foot. Taking a breath, Kaname then walked past Camilla and took his mother into what he saw was a room and laid her down carefully on the bed.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla followed them with her gaze as they passed from her seat on the couch yawning lightly as she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head lightly on them. She was still curious to why those men from earlier were being horrible but wasn't sure if she was allowed to know so the question bounced around in her mind.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was behind the couch in her cat form. "Yep" she replied softly
Ayen chuckled as he when to the kitchen "if you hide i'll just have to drink all this milk without you." he said as he poured two glasses.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Damit)
Thana sighed "stupid out of whack powers" she said before they appeared at the school

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Well, I'll see you later. I'll meet up with you after the fight." He said smiling. He then began making his way to the arena.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared at him as she held up her left hand, her scythe landing softly into her palm."You promise this isn't a trick? Because if this is....I won't hesitate to knock you out." She said, her eyes looking down towards his wound which slowly began to heal.
"No, this isn't a trick. Now we have to go the next fight is about to start." Taylor said as he pointed to Hayate.

Hayate smiled and waved at the two.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled as he when to the kitchen "if you hide i'll just have to drink all this milk without you." he said as he poured two glasses.
Amaya got out from behind the couch and changed back and went into the kitchen and took the other glass and walked out drinking it

Nonalaka said:
Camilla followed them with her gaze as they passed from her seat on the couch yawning lightly as she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head lightly on them. She was still curious to why those men from earlier were being horrible but wasn't sure if she was allowed to know so the question bounced around in her mind.
Returning from the dark hallway that led to the room his mother was placed to rest in, Kaname's gaze shifted towards the seemingly sleepy Canilla. Debating on whether or not to say anything, Kaname leaned himself up against the wall where he was. "If youre tired, you should sleep too."

shortyshot8 said:
Tark coughed a little "Wha-What the" He said to himself
Kitty quickly grabed a couple books her satchel then ran out of the dorm "dummy" she yelled back to him as she ran down te hall

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak was silent at first, but he soon smiled. Gently petting her head, Hak slowly shrugged his shoulders. "I dont see why not...." Hak then slid his hands under her armpits and lifted her off the ground as he stood up, allowing her to rest on his hip. "You'll be alright."

[/QUOTE]
Mikas brain freeze slowly went away and she rested her head on his shoulder "stupid ice cream" she mumbled childishly to her self as she let hak hold her before her eyes slowly widened and turned a dead red before she slipped out of his hands and looked around for some one to kill prophet taking her again

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Well, I'll see you later. I'll meet up with you after the fight." He said smiling. He then began making his way to the arena.

"No, this isn't a trick. Now we have to go the next fight is about to start." Taylor said as he pointed to Hayate.

Thana nodded before she quickly ran after him "hayate" se called as she neared him and kissed him deeply when he turned around to see what she wanted "I love you" she said after she broke the kiss

Roman said:

Celia looked over at Hayate and smiled at him, also waving."Fine fine. Up to the stands we go!" She cried out before she finished healing Taylor's wounds before teleporting them away and into the stands.

Alastair walked into the school's arena and sighed,"Let's just get this over with. I don't have much energy for this." He said as he stood in front of Hayate.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...its okay...your an archangel and a fallen god...Akira is a sanctum which surpasses even a god. you were just out matched that was all''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Thanks... I'm still trying my hardest to get stronger." He said with a small smile. "I guess I'll see you around..." He said as he turned around.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got out from behind the couch and changed back and went into the kitchen and took the other glass and walked out drinking it
Ayen sighed "are you angry at me?" he asked softly as he walked over to her "that would make me sad, i might even cry." he whispered in her.

Lumina said:
Noir's eyes lit up and she ran off, with chibi Noir on her shoulder just as excited. It kept pointing out different candies and sweets, to which Noir would get even more excited about.
Chibi Yuto sat on Yuto's shoulder, swinging it's legs.

"Cute, aren't they?~"
Yuto chuckled. "Yup. Your me so of course you would think that..." He said. "I care very much about her and would hate to lose her..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Thanks... I'm still trying my hardest to get stronger." He said with a small smile. "I guess I'll see you around..." He said as he turned around.
''cya~''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "are you angry at me?" he asked softly as he walked over to her "that would make me sad, i might even cry." he whispered in her.
Amaya raised an eyebrow as she drank her milk. "I'm irritated" she says setting her drink down

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Returning from the dark hallway that led to the room his mother was placed to rest in, Kaname's gaze shifted towards the seemingly sleepy Canilla. Debating on whether or not to say anything, Kaname leaned himself up against the wall where he was. "If youre tired, you should sleep too."

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" Her eyes drifted in his direction before smiling at him and shaking her head lightly "I'm fine, I don't need to, I can stay up" she said smiling as she straightened her posture on the seat and stretching a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cya~''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler walked off, a blank look on his face. S-Strange... It felt weird seeing my first again... He thought. The first person I had real feelings for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back