• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her tightly "I'm so sorry...." He said tears filling his eyes "I never should have left"
Autumn blinked back tear as she was hugged,"What are you talking about?" She asked quietly as her arms hung by her side

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi nodded "I see" He said quietly "I'm sorry" He said staring at her "I'm sorry if I hurt you"
Kaori looked up at Tobi.

"No... its okay... its not your fault..."

She gave a tired smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked back tear as she was hugged,"What are you talking about?" She asked quietly as her arms hung by her side
Tears slid down his cheeks "How do I put this lightly.....I...Am your father" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika groaned as she tryed to pull her face away from his hand an shirt the brain freez making it so she wanted to just fall asleep at the moment "owwwww" she groaned again as she quickly took a step forward and leaned into him

[/QUOTE]
Chuckling ever so lightly, Hak gently stroked her hair with his hand. "There, there. It'll go away soon. Just take an ice cream break." Hak shrugged his shoulders and pat her head. "I'll teach you a trick later."

Lumina said:
Kaori looked up at Tobi.
"No... its okay... its not your fault..."

She gave a tired smile.
Tobi nodded "Okay..." He said quietly "Should I get you to your dorm?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She's hugged yuk back happily "who would have thought that I had one child. Let alone two" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''by the way...just saying...wouldnt it still cost money if it were the way your talking about? i mean i dont mind that way but...i dunno...guess i just wanna do it with you again since its been awhile''

*She said as she nuzzled her neck*

''well whichever way you want to do it, il be okay with it. besides no matter how much you hurt me, i will always love you''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]THana giggled as a portal opene in front of them "shall we" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded and stepped through, motioning for her to follow.

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled "I actually love seaweed so I have no trouble eating it" she shrugged and ate it anyways, she then poked at her own food, "is their any food you hate?" She asked.
''theres isnt any food i hate. just...spicy food. even the slightliest spicy food i dont like. i just dont like spice at all honestly. but as long as i dont taste the spiciness, i like it. oh and if it tastes good too...i mean me and Natsuru go by this line made by chinese culture: Look good, smell good, taste good''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty isn't awnser him as she put the cap onto the vial then set I in a cabinet filled wit hundreds of different vials

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "Or don't tell me" He said leaning back closing his eyes

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Chuckling ever so lightly, Hak gently stroked her hair with his hand. "There, there. It'll go away soon. Just take an ice cream break." Hak shrugged his shoulders and pat her head. "I'll teach you a trick later."

[/QUOTE]
Mika still groaned as he nuzzled Haks chest as she gripped his shirt in a childish way as se waited for it to go away

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why do I feel like you're just saying that...." Celia muttered as she teleported next to him. Her scythe hovered above him, ready to attack if needed.
Taylor shook his head no, "I am not attempting to trick you. I think I should go get patched up as soon as possible."

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi nodded "Okay..." He said quietly "Should I get you to your dorm?"
Kaori closed her eyes.

"I don't really.. have one.."

With that her body went fully limp, and Kaori fell unconscious.

Lumina said:
Kaori closed her eyes.
"I don't really.. have one.."

With that her body went fully limp, and Kaori fell unconscious.
Tobi looked shocked "Dammit..." He said before activating his Sharingan "Kamui" He said warping them to his dimension

shortyshot8 said:
Tears slid down his cheeks "How do I put this lightly.....I...Am your father" He said softly
"B-But...mommy is with someone else! I thought that... Colin was my daddy..." Autumn said quietly before she began to cry.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''by the way...just saying...wouldnt it still cost money if it were the way your talking about? i mean i dont mind that way but...i dunno...guess i just wanna do it with you again since its been awhile''
*She said as she nuzzled her neck*

''well whichever way you want to do it, il be okay with it. besides no matter how much you hurt me, i will always love you''

[/QUOTE]
Shiras expression turned to pure pain and sadness at those words "wh-what's that mean" she asked yuki as he pulled away worry filling her voice and face

Roman said:
Hayate nodded and stepped through, motioning for her to follow.
Thana smiled as she walked through with him and they appeared in the exceed dimension in front of the stadium

Mayyflower said:
Amaya relaxed abit, but she still didn't say anything or moved. She mumbled a bit
Ayen turned her head towards him "you know i love you" he said before pecking her nose and rinsing off her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"B-But...mommy is with someone else! I thought that... Colin was my daddy..." Autumn said quietly before she began to cry.
William hugged her tighter "I know...I know" He said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras expression turned to pure pain and sadness at those words "wh-what's that mean" she asked yuki as he pulled away worry filling her voice and face

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki realized what she had said*

''n-no...i-its not like that...your not gonna lose me. il always be by your side''

*She said as she then looked down frowning a little*

''dammit...why am i so horrible at words...? jeez...im such an idiot..''

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head no, "I am not attempting to trick you. I think I should go get patched up as soon as possible."
Celia stared at him as she held up her left hand, her scythe landing softly into her palm."You promise this isn't a trick? Because if this is....I won't hesitate to knock you out." She said, her eyes looking down towards his wound which slowly began to heal.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: You are stuttering *she observes, her pink eyes on hers*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras expression turned to pure pain and sadness at those words "wh-what's that mean" she asked yuki as he pulled away worry filling her voice and face

Thana smiled as she walked through with him and they appeared in the exceed dimension in front of the stadium

[/QUOTE]
(Now you owe me a reply)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back