• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi looked shocked "R-Rin are you okay!?" He asked with worry in his voice
Kaori couldn't really answer. Her scar was still radiating the black aura. Suddenly a voice could be heard from somewhere nearby.

"Aw, I thought I worked out all the bugs in the system. Oh well. Looks like she's still got some kind of connection to her old life."

Kaori tried to fight back against it and supress it.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla quietly walked alongside him smiling lightly as they walked. She looked up at Kaname and chuckled quietly "You seem happy" she said as she looked up at him.

Kaname raised his brow, before turning his head to look at Camilla.

"You and my mother are safe. Why wouldnt I be?"

Kaname then returned his gaze forward towards their upcoming destination, soon walking through the entrance to the school.

Lumina said:
Kaori couldn't really answer. Her scar was still radiating the black aura. Suddenly a voice could be heard from somewhere nearby.
"Aw, I thought I worked out all the bugs in the system. Oh well. Looks like she's still got some kind of connection to her old life."

Kaori tried to fight back against it and supress it.
Tobi looked around "Who are you!? Come out now before I kill you" He said looking around with his Sharingan

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're so cruel... Do I really look that weak?" Celia asked as she vanished before appearing above him. She slammed the side of her scythe into his head, trying to knock him back.
I don't need to waste my energy on this...I don't need to use THAT move yet, or else I'm done for, she thought vanished again, appearing a few feet away.
"Ooouch! My head! Hey that hurt!"

Taylor began to feel a little woozy, but he shook it off. He then turned to Celia and sighed.

"That couldn't have been it. Your best. Give me your best."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked Dow ad sighed "I want to have another one. But maybe we should do this another way. An Easyer way than how it happened last time" she said softly to yuki as she leaned against her

[/QUOTE]
''and what way will that be?''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Chuckling to himself, Hak gently ruffled her hair. "Yeah , yeah little sassy." Hak took the bowl, placing it under the machine. Pulling the lever, Hak waited as the ice cream was dropped into the bowl in a swirling motion. Releasing the lever, Hak soon squatted down and handed the filled bowl to Mika. "Knock yourself out. But dont eat too fast."

[/QUOTE]
Mika jumped up and down wit excitment then took the bowl and started to eat the ice cream happily getting some on her face as she ate quickly before she froze then groaned and brought her hads to her head "ow ow ow ow" she said as she started to get a brain freeze

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as her robes appeared on her along with her gold arm bands and necklace "ok. I'm coming too you know. I don't want to miss seeing my love in action" she said with a giggle as she kissed his cheek then stretched

[/QUOTE]
"How nice. I thought you would be busy, but I thought wrong. We can head over there now, I don't think I have long." Hayate said returning the kiss.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark blinked "Wha-What do you need that for?" He asked
"I-I need to be able to make every potion I can if I want to be the greatest witch ever" she was shyly as a pink vial with a heart lid appeared in her hands then she dipped it into the caldron to fill it up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I need to be able to make every potion I can if I want to be the greatest witch ever" she was shyly as a pink vial with a heart lid appeared in her hands then she dipped it into the caldron to fill it up

[/QUOTE]
Tark paid close attention "That's really cool!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed. "Kagura. What does my daddy look like?" She asks not looking at her but playing with her bear.
Kagura thought for a bit "like you, just more boy like and more matured" she says and continues to think.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and what way will that be?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well there is a way. It's a way that succubus used if they wanted a baby "if the where to girls and one wanted to be pregnant the they would take the egg of the pjs that wanted to be pregnant and infused it with he power of te other then sent it back there fore making the them pregnant" she said softy and shyly to yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well there is a way. It's a way that succubus used if they wanted a baby "if the where to girls and one wanted to be pregnant the they would take the egg of the pjs that wanted to be pregnant and infused it with he power of te other then sent it back there fore making the them pregnant" she said softy and shyly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
(How is that more simple xD )

Roman said:
"How nice. I thought you would be busy, but I thought wrong. We can head over there now, I don't think I have long." Hayate said returning the kiss.
Thana giggled then kissed hayate again before getting up and stretching "shall we then baby" she asked him happiy as she held out her hand for him to take

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen set the bottle down "I'll get your back for you, then, i hope you can get the rest on your own, but i will help if need be." he said as he rubbed the soap onto her back.
Amaya just sat there, annoyed and irritated. She didn't move she just sat there not saying a word

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi held one small octopus with her chopsticks and held it to Amara's mouth*

*Natsumi held one small octopus with her chopsticks and held it to Amara's mouth*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at it and crinkled up her nose briefly before taking it "...........its actually okay" she said eventually after eating it.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura thought for a bit "like you, just more boy like and more matured" she says and continues to think.
Riley played with her lip. "Oh..." She says playing with her necklace

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well there is a way. It's a way that succubus used if they wanted a baby "if the where to girls and one wanted to be pregnant the they would take the egg of the pjs that wanted to be pregnant and infused it with he power of te other then sent it back there fore making the them pregnant" she said softy and shyly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''...sure. im okay with anyway you want''

*Yuki said as she smiled and touched her forehead with Shira's*

''i just want...to bare a child with you''

Roman said:
"Ooouch! My head! Hey that hurt!"
Taylor began to feel a little woozy, but he shook it off. He then turned to Celia and sighed.

"That couldn't have been it. Your best. Give me your best."
Celia sighed,"Nope! I'll give you my second best." She said as she let go of her scythe. It hovered in front of her as her hand shot a green beam of light at it."Soul detachment!" She yelled as the scythe stood up right before rapidly spinning and flying towards Taylor.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at it and crinkled up her nose briefly before taking it "...........its actually okay" she said eventually after eating it.
''yea, its really good!...hm! try this seaweed!''

*She said as she held the seaweed with her chopsticks up to Amara's mouth*

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "No child should ever be taken away from their parent!" He said happily
"O-Okay then..." Autumn said softly as she hugged the bear again.

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi looked around "Who are you!? Come out now before I kill you" He said looking around with his Sharingan
The voice was gone and so was the black aura. Kaori slumped against Tobi, breathing heavily. She looked exhausted.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname raised his brow, before turning his head to look at Camilla.

"You and my mother are safe. Why wouldnt I be?"

Kaname then returned his gaze forward towards their upcoming destination, soon walking through the entrance to the school.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled "I like it when youre happy" she chimed as she began to skip ahead as she became closer to home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back