• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Shira...ive been wondering...''
*She said as she nuzzled her back after she asked*

[/QUOTE]
"What?" She asked her softly wondering what yuki wanted

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I might have to go in a sec)
Tyler nodded. "I hope your getting along ok... I kinda tied with Akira in the tournament, but I guess it wasn't really a achievement because he matched my strength... I'm still pretty pathetic." He laughed.
''ah...its okay...your an archangel and a fallen god...Akira is a sanctum which surpasses even a god. you were just out matched that was all''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia was knocked forwards and away from Taylor. She had her back to him as she stood still before she turned, her face blank. Her scythe erupted in a purple aura before it burst out towards him, sending a large gust of wind. Her appearance had change again and her scythe was bigger this time, only now it was double sided blade. She rested it on her shoulders as she stared at him, a small smirk on her face as the wind picked up speed and swirled around her. The scythe glowed brightly, a powerful red aura emitting from it."Fun times over...."
View attachment 140817
Taylor shook his head, the wind didn't cause him to budge or anything.

"C'mon, Celia. We both know I'm gonna win. You know what, hit me with your strongest attack. I won't dodge it or anything."

Taylor then gave her a sinister smirk and winked his eye.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Nodding, Kaname began walking back towards the grounds of the school. To him, this seemed to be what his life would be like from now on. With a slight smile at the thought, Kaname averted his gaze skyward as he walked, his thoughts finally becoming calm and the final white mark on his arm disalpeared.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla quietly walked alongside him smiling lightly as they walked. She looked up at Kaname and chuckled quietly "You seem happy" she said as she looked up at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed and sat back down "God....What a drag...." He muttered
"Y-you don't have to be here" she said shyly as she finished out if her books away then walked over to the caldron that was in her room and looked into it a little

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "you're wet, yes, but we still need to be applied." he says as he grabbed a bottle of soap "it might be easier for you in you took your human form you know." he said as he pored some of it into his hand.
Amaya pouted and turned into her human form and pulled her knees to her chest and burried her face in her knees

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Y-you don't have to be here" she said shyly as she finished out if her books away then walked over to the caldron that was in her room and looked into it a little

[/QUOTE]
Tark looked at her "Do you not want me here?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked at her "Do you not want me here?" He asked
"N-no it's just. Y-you seem bored" she said as she grabed some ingredients an threw them into te caldron as it started to bubble and a pink most came off of it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded then leaned against hayate an kissing his shoulder "it was." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"I'm gonna be leaving soon. I have a fight coming up in the tournament and I don't wanna miss it. As for later, I will be home and probably tired." Hayate said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What?" She asked her softly wondering what yuki wanted

[/QUOTE]
''do you...want to have a baby with me? i know it sounds weird but..i believe itll strengthen our bond more. and also itll let Mitsu have a younger sister. which they both can look after each other. plus...before you were almost taken away by my father, Ansom...i was pregnant. with your baby but he took it away...''

*She then looked at Shira*

''do you want to have one with me...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no it's just. Y-you seem bored" she said as she grabed some ingredients an threw them into te caldron as it started to bubble and a pink most came off of it

[/QUOTE]
Tark shook his head "Nah I'm fine" He said happily before looking at it "What is that?"

Roman said:
"I'm gonna be leaving soon. I have a fight coming up in the tournament and I don't wanna miss it. As for later, I will be home and probably tired." Hayate said.
Thana giggled as her robes appeared on her along with her gold arm bands and necklace "ok. I'm coming too you know. I don't want to miss seeing my love in action" she said with a giggle as she kissed his cheek then stretched

Jackie skated around the town a bit, practically head banging top one of her favorite songs as she made her way to the park. @anyone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but their good~''
*She said giggling a bit*

''try one!''

[/QUOTE]
Amara thought for a bit, "...eehhhhh they are just so gross looking..." she pursed her lips "....but okay, I'll try one.."

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, the wind didn't cause him to budge or anything.
"C'mon, Celia. We both know I'm gonna win. You know what, hit me with your strongest attack. I won't dodge it or anything."

Taylor then gave her a sinister smirk and winked his eye.
"You're so cruel... Do I really look that weak?" Celia asked as she vanished before appearing above him. She slammed the side of her scythe into his head, trying to knock him back.

I don't need to waste my energy on this...I don't need to use THAT move yet, or else I'm done for, she thought vanished again, appearing a few feet away.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pouted and turned into her human form and pulled her knees to her chest and burried her face in her knees
Ayen set the bottle down "I'll get your back for you, then, i hope you can get the rest on your own, but i will help if need be." he said as he rubbed the soap onto her back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''do you...want to have a baby with me? i know it sounds weird but..i believe itll strengthen our bond more. and also itll let Mitsu have a younger sister. which they both can look after each other. plus...before you were almost taken away by my father, Ansom...i was pregnant. with your baby but he took it away...''
*She then looked at Shira*

''do you want to have one with me...?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira looked Dow ad sighed "I want to have another one. But maybe we should do this another way. An Easyer way than how it happened last time" she said softly to yuki as she leaned against her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm not rushing" Mika said I a childish and defiant way to him as she tuned to look at hi and pouted. She didn't get how she could possibly be rushing all she wanted was some ice cream.

[/QUOTE]
Chuckling to himself, Hak gently ruffled her hair. "Yeah , yeah little sassy." Hak took the bowl, placing it under the machine. Pulling the lever, Hak waited as the ice cream was dropped into the bowl in a swirling motion. Releasing the lever, Hak soon squatted down and handed the filled bowl to Mika. "Knock yourself out. But dont eat too fast."

shortyshot8 said:
William patted her head "Don't worry I'm sure we can find them!" He said happily
Autumn sniffled as she looked back up at him,"R-Really? Y-You're going to help me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark shook his head "Nah I'm fine" He said happily before looking at it "What is that?"
"Love potion" he said shyly as se put I anyher ingredient then stired it a little before a plume of pink most in the shape o a heart came from the caldron

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn sniffled as she looked back up at him,"R-Really? Y-You're going to help me?"
William nodded "No child should ever be taken away from their parent!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Amara thought for a bit, "...eehhhhh they are just so gross looking..." she pursed her lips "....but okay, I'll try one.."
*Natsumi held one small octopus with her chopsticks and held it to Amara's mouth*

Nonalaka said:
*Natsumi held one small octopus with her chopsticks and held it to Amara's mouth*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Love potion" he said shyly as se put I anyher ingredient then stired it a little before a plume of pink most in the shape o a heart came from the caldron

[/QUOTE]
Tark blinked "Wha-What do you need that for?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back