• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and walked out the bathroom. "Morning. How'd you sleep?" He asked, taking a seat at the foot of the bed.
"I slept good baby" she said softly as she slid over to him and smiled

Mayyflower said:
Amaya whined. "Ayen." She whimpers. "I have claws you know" she says warning him. "Don't put me in there." She says as her heart beats faster

(I replied to Mia and Annabel @Daniel reaver )
Annabel blushed a little when he felt Mia's hand grab hers and pull her to the beach

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]people i replied to)
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
((Do you wanna continue the interactions between Amara and Natsumi? We could just say they already have gotten their food xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty blushed badly then quickly shook her head

"I don't know." Shira said frankf to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''are you...troubled or something Shira?''

*Yuki said worriedly*

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Not necessarily. Depending on how much power she put into it, it would most likely knock him out if it had its maximum power. What she just did, had a very small amount and had no effect on him ))
Celia yelped in surprise when he sweep kicked her legs and lost her balance. She stumbled back a few steps,"What? I can't say hi?" She asked innocently with a wide smile on her face.
(( Makes sense ))

Taylor reappeared and turned to face Celia and frowned a little.

"Not if you plan on poking me with that. I don't like being poked, it feels weird."

He then turned back to his base form, his hair returning to it's natural black and the aura disappeared. His frown disappeared as smile took its place.

latest

"I bet I can beat you in my base form."

Taylor then appeared behind her and sighed.
I will regret this... Taylor hesitantly kicked Celia in the back.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya whined. "Ayen." She whimpers. "I have claws you know" she says warning him. "Don't put me in there." She says as her heart beats faster
Ayen sighed "I've been slashed, stabbed and bashed in much worse situations, and if you do claw me, I'll just burn the wound should." he said in strangely lovingly way as he places her in the water, ready to be clawed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Autumn! And this is Ruby." Autumn said as she held up her stuffed bear.
William smiled "William Short" He said holding out his hand "Nice to meet you" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
((Do you wanna continue the interactions between Amara and Natsumi? We could just say they already have gotten their food xD ))
oh. sure xD )))

''Ah~ Amara, you should taste octopus, their really good''

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Tomorrow." She says heading to the kitchen. "Riley you hungry?" She calls back Riley sat down. "Yes momma" she says happily. "So is kagura" she says for kagura
"Well then" Kagura says and laughed, desummoning the cat boy and leaning against the wall.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty jumped a little still not used t o being touched by a boy "j-ja" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark frowned "Hey...Calm down" He said softly "Hmm......."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''are you...troubled or something Shira?''
*Yuki said worriedly*

[/QUOTE]
"Frankly. Yes baby" Shira said as se walke into the living room and sat down "there's are daughter. Our family. And we don't know what to do now that where married...... I scared our love is going to go down hill" she said fear in her voice as she spoke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I slept good baby" she said softly as she slid over to him and smiled

Annabel blushed a little when he felt Mia's hand grab hers and pull her to the beach

[/QUOTE]
Mia let go of her hand when they reached the ocean. She smiled and got in the water and looked back at Annabel.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Frankly. Yes baby" Shira said as se walke into the living room and sat down "there's are daughter. Our family. And we don't know what to do now that where married...... I scared our love is going to go down hill" she said fear in her voice as she spoke

[/QUOTE]
''Shira...''

*She said as she sat down next to her*

''it wont go down hill...i promise you..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I'm not used to being t-toched. By boys" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark blushed a little "Th-That sounded wrong....." He muttered

Mayyflower said:
Mia let go of her hand when they reached the ocean. She smiled and got in the water and looked back at Annabel.
Annabel giggled a little as she got ito the water with her then looked around "it's been a while" she said happily

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"I'm not saying anything." Kili said, standing up quickly. He had a wide grin on his face as he backed away further out into the field.
"I might say something if you can catch me. Or not. Who knows?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse stood up, slightly pouting.

"H-hey! Cmon!"

She moved to run after him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled as she ran over to hak and pulled on the end of his shirt childishky "can I get a mint come please please please" she said as she stared up at him and sill pulled at his shirt

[/QUOTE]
Hak slowly brought his gaze down to look at the begging Mika. As always, she pulled on his shirt. Already, he was used to her actions. Allowing himself to stand up off the wall, Hak followed after Mika and grabbed a bowl along the way to put the ice cream in. "Stop rushing."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Shira...''
*She said as she sat down next to her*

''it wont go down hill...i promise you..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira slowly hugged yuki tightly not letting go "I coukdnt bare to lose you" she said softly to her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "I've been slashed, stabbed and bashed in much worse situations, and if you do claw me, I'll just burn the wound should." he said in strangely lovingly way as he places her in the water, ready to be clawed.
Amaya meowed loudly trying to get out of the tub. "I'm wet, I've bathed let me out now" she whined as she clawed everything.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I slept good baby" she said softly as she slid over to him and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "That's good." He said moving closer to her. "Last night was great." He said chuckling a little.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled lightly as he went to retrieve his mother. She turned to the ducks that were by now by her side "You can go now, thank you" she said to them before they quacked and waddled off, she turned to Kaname and nodded "Ah, yes" she said with a smile.
Nodding, Kaname began walking back towards the grounds of the school. To him, this seemed to be what his life would be like from now on. With a slight smile at the thought, Kaname averted his gaze skyward as he walked, his thoughts finally becoming calm and the final white mark on his arm disalpeared.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh, thank you for untieing me in the storage room''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "No problem." He said before turning to Seria. "I'm happy I could see you again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled a little as she got ito the water with her then looked around "it's been a while" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Mia made a water tube and sat in it, "Oh I know right" she says as she makes one for Annabel. "Here you go." She offers happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back