• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
The voice was gone and so was the black aura. Kaori slumped against Tobi, breathing heavily. She looked exhausted.
Tobi wrapped an arm around her "You okay?" He asked quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...sure. im okay with anyway you want''
*Yuki said as she smiled and touched her forehead with Shira's*

''i just want...to bare a child with you''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled and nodded "ok baby. We can leave tomorrow"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Y-yeah" kitty said shyly as she pulled the vial out it being filled with a romancing pink liquid

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled "Strange........What exactly is love?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika jumped up and down wit excitment then took the bowl and started to eat the ice cream happily getting some on her face as she ate quickly before she froze then groaned and brought her hads to her head "ow ow ow ow" she said as she started to get a brain freeze

[/QUOTE]
Hak watched her jump, before his gaze shifted to ensure nobody else was watching. Sighing, Hak returned his attention to her and picked up the bottom of his shirt, using it to wipe her face with. "See? I said dont rush."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and nodded "ok baby. We can leave tomorrow"

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki nodded as well smiling as she hugged Shira happily that they were gonna have their baby together*

Mayyflower said:
Riley played with her lip. "Oh..." She says playing with her necklace
Kagura patted Rileys head "just know that your Dad loves you, that's why he gave ypu the necklace.. so he could still be with you" she says and smiles.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled then kissed hayate again before getting up and stretching "shall we then baby" she asked him happiy as she held out her hand for him to take

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded and stood up, putting his hand in her's. "The faster , the better"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya just sat there, annoyed and irritated. She didn't move she just sat there not saying a word
Ayen sighed "now that's a side of you i haven't seen before." he said jokingly "here let me help you relax." he said as he started massaging her upper back.

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi wrapped an arm around her "You okay?" He asked quietly
Kaori weakly nodded a yes, her body still slumped limply in Tobi's arms. Trying to deal with her scar acting up had been taking a toll on her body.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he began to search around "Hmm....." He said to himself
Autumn reached up and grabbed the hem of his shirt with her index finger and thumb, holding on tightly."Is something wrong Will?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "now that's a side of you i haven't seen before." he said jokingly "here let me help you relax." he said as he started massaging her upper back.
Amaya relaxed abit, but she still didn't say anything or moved. She mumbled a bit

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn reached up and grabbed the hem of his shirt with her index finger and thumb, holding on tightly."Is something wrong Will?"
William sighed "N-No noth-" He stopped and clenched his head for about a minute before looking at Autumn "I-I can't....."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura patted Rileys head "just know that your Dad loves you, that's why he gave ypu the necklace.. so he could still be with you" she says and smiles.
Riley huffed. "But he left me.." She lets go if her necklace

Lumina said:
Kaori weakly nodded a yes, her body still slumped limply in Tobi's arms. Trying to deal with her scar acting up had been taking a toll on her body.
Tobi nodded "I see" He said quietly "I'm sorry" He said staring at her "I'm sorry if I hurt you"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled "I like it when youre happy" she chimed as she began to skip ahead as she became closer to home.
Kaname couldnt help but find his cheeks warming up. He hadnt heard that before, and it honestly confused him. Shaking it out of his head, Kaname watched in silence as she skipped ahead of him.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "N-No noth-" He stopped and clenched his head for about a minute before looking at Autumn "I-I can't....."
Autumn gripped the shirt tighter,"Y-You can't what? D-Did I do something wrong?" Tears filled her eyes as she looked up at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed,"Nope! I'll give you my second best." She said as she let go of her scythe. It hovered in front of her as her hand shot a green beam of light at it."Soul detachment!" She yelled as the scythe stood up right before rapidly spinning and flying towards Taylor.
Taylor nodded as she told him he'd be getting the second best.

"Okay then..."

Taylor remained still, until tje scythe cam his way, he moved slightly, still allowing it to cut him. The cut wasn't small either, but Taylor ignored it.

"W-wow... I don't know if I can continue with a wound like this. I think you've won, Celia. "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak watched her jump, before his gaze shifted to ensure nobody else was watching. Sighing, Hak returned his attention to her and picked up the bottom of his shirt, using it to wipe her face with. "See? I said dont rush."

[/QUOTE]
Mika groaned as she tryed to pull her face away from his hand an shirt the brain freez making it so she wanted to just fall asleep at the moment "owwwww" she groaned again as she quickly took a step forward and leaned into him

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn gripped the shirt tighter,"Y-You can't what? D-Did I do something wrong?" Tears filled her eyes as she looked up at him.
William hugged her tightly "I'm so sorry...." He said tears filling his eyes "I never should have left"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki nodded as well smiling as she hugged Shira happily that they were gonna have their baby together*

[/QUOTE]
She's hugged yuk back happily "who would have thought that I had one child. Let alone two" she said softly to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea, its really good!...hm! try this seaweed!''
*She said as she held the seaweed with her chopsticks up to Amara's mouth*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "I actually love seaweed so I have no trouble eating it" she shrugged and ate it anyways, she then poked at her own food, "is their any food you hate?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She's hugged yuk back happily "who would have thought that I had one child. Let alone two" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
(I also replied xD )

Roman said:
Taylor nodded as she told him he'd be getting the second best.
"Okay then..."

Taylor remained still, until tje scythe cam his way, he moved slightly, still allowing it to cut him. The cut wasn't small either, but Taylor ignored it.

"W-wow... I don't know if I can continue with a wound like this. I think you've won, Celia. "
"Why do I feel like you're just saying that...." Celia muttered as she teleported next to him. Her scythe hovered above him, ready to attack if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back