• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at him, noticing that he didn't sit far off like last time, her eyes fluttered briefly in response, "Aren't you tired?" She asked curiously "I mean, you had a pretty rough day with those people bothering you and what not" she said with a small nod.

"I wont sleep until you sleep." Kaname shrugged his shoulders, shutting his eyelids over his irises as he continued. He honestly wasnt even tired. Besides, a simple argument wasnt a reason to go to sleep.

"So no."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty sighe as she walked back in happy he willingly drank the reversal potion

[/QUOTE]
Tark shook his head a little "Damn..That's a very interesting taste" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mommy didn't chose the right guy, she made a mistake." Autumn stated as she let go of Will.
William nodded "Yeah....But she's not the one who really screwed up....." He said quietly

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and sneezes, blue flames coing out of her nose, she wipes it bowing a littke* Excuse me... what kind of creature are you?
''you'll find out when i fight...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It took me a month to make that" she whimpered as she walked back over to the vial and picked it up

[/QUOTE]
Tark blinked a few times "Uhh....I'm very sorry....Why did you have me drink it then?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded before she rolled off te tube and dived under the water then came back up near her "hi" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled down at her. "Hi" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah....But she's not the one who really screwed up....." He said quietly
Autumn tilted her head slightly,"How did you...mess up?" She asked, not wanting to say a bad word.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair rubbed his chin,"Ladies first." He said with a slight smirk.
Hayate gave him a confused look, "We're both guys. All the girls are either waiting in the stands or whatever, but I'll take your invitation to attack first."

Hayatr then dashed toward him and punched him right in the jaw.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark blinked a few times "Uhh....I'm very sorry....Why did you have me drink it then?"
"I-I though it would help. But I didn't know you would sink it right away haven't you tea. The fairy tales?!?" She said chidlishly and shyly to him

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's eye twitched "i meant that i didn't know how to calm you." he said cautiously
Amaya held up her empty glass of milk. "Yes you did" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn tilted her head slightly,"How did you...mess up?" She asked, not wanting to say a bad word.
William looked at his hands "I didn't know what I had until I lost it" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I though it would help. But I didn't know you would sink it right away haven't you tea. The fairy tales?!?" She said chidlishly and shyly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "I didn't know either" He said feeling a bit dizzy

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled down at her. "Hi" she says softly
Annabel giggled before she flipped Mia's tube and smiled "it's not fun with you siting in that tube" she said to her

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "I didn't know either" He said feeling a bit dizzy
Kitty pored a little before she waved her hand over the coldron and the basic start for the potion appeared in it

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes. Yes you will" she says and smiles.
Sam came back into the room with Mac & cheese "here go sit at the table both of you" she says placing the bowls on the table and grabbing food for minx.

Riley's eyes lit up as she got up and took her gloves off and ran to the table. "Mac & cheese!" She says happily as she sat down and started eating

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled before she flipped Mia's tube and smiled "it's not fun with you siting in that tube" she said to her

Kitty pored a little before she waved her hand over the coldron and the basic start for the potion appeared in it

[/QUOTE]
Mia yelped happily and came back up. "Heyyy" she says laughing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled before she flipped Mia's tube and smiled "it's not fun with you siting in that tube" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "Does this have any after affects?" He asked

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

"I wont sleep until you sleep." Kaname shrugged his shoulders, shutting his eyelids over his irises as he continued. He honestly wasnt even tired. Besides, a simple argument wasnt a reason to go to sleep.

"So no."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla leaned her head back also "Say....You don't have to answer in case its personal or something but..Why do they not like you?" She asked with a frown "You're a really nice person, I don't see why they would hate you?"

Roman said:
Hayate gave him a confused look, "We're both guys. All the girls are either waiting in the stands or whatever, but I'll take your invitation to attack first."
Hayatr then dashed toward him and punched him right in the jaw.
Alastair rolled his eyes,"I was joking, but oh well. Seems you aren't smart enough to get it." He stated before his head whipped to the side when he was punched. Sighing, he rubbed his jaw where he was punched before lifting his leg up and kicking Hayate in the stomach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika stared at him blankly before smiling sinisterly as she flipped out of Haks grip and her teddy appeared in her arms as the ma next to hher suddenly yelled as his arm dropped to the floor splattering blood every where as she cuddled her teddy bear some blood splattering on her cheek as she smiled sinisterly "hi papa" she said to him
View attachment 140874

[/QUOTE]
Hak was standing in silence. His gaze only slightly went to look at the man screaming. Soon enough, Hak yawned and picked up the bowl of mint ice cream. "Well if you're done with this, I'll throw it away." Hak then shrugged his shoulders and began taking the bowl over towards the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back