• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can Autumn not come and live with daddy instead of mommy?" Autumn asked curiously.
William looked shocked "Wha-What? But why? Do you not like living with them?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki wrapped her arms around Shira as she kissed her a bit more deeply*

[/QUOTE]
Shea smiled ito the kiss and deepened the kiss back as she slid er arms around yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea smiled ito the kiss and deepened the kiss back as she slid er arms around yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki pulled away for a moment*

''we should do this in our bed room...okay?''

*Yuki asked softly*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Never force me to bathe in water ever again" she says softly. "Promise me" she says taking a drink of her milk before kissing his cheek
Ayen nodded "fine, i promise that i will never force you to bathe in water again." he said earnestly "I swear upon my Honor, Heart and Soul." he said looking into her eyes

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was silent. He couldnt respond to what she said. He didnt know how.

"He spoke about my father never teaching me anything. Het, when he was my father, he never even bothered to speak to me. If anything, the one who raped my mother, did more with me. After he dissapeared, it was just me and my mother. Even my little brother, I cant seem to get along with."

Kaname shifted his gaze down to look at Camilla, who was hugging him. Rather than saying anything else, he simply rested his head over hers.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla eventually let a sigh of defeat not trying to reply somehow and admitting that she didn't understand a lot of things "I'm sorry I'm no good at understanding all of this stuff...I find a lot of thing hard to grasp about this world as much as I hate to admit it... I wish I could help...but I know I can't so a hug is all I have left." She said sounding a bit embarrassed, she felt dumb, not knowing how to deal with the situation.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili started to run as well, smiling back at her as he took off.
"Have to catch me!~"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse groaned as she ran after him. The massage definitely helped but her legs were still pretty wobbly.

"Kili...!"

She whined, wondering what got into him.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Wha-What? But why? Do you not like living with them?"
Autumn shook her head a little,"I do like it, but I wanna try and live with you daddy. I-Is that wrong?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "Yup. Your me so of course you would think that..." He said. "I care very much about her and would hate to lose her..."
Chibi Yuto nodded, watching the Noirs pour over the different candies, occasionally choosing some and putting it into an ever growing pile.

"As do we. We're a manifestation of some of her strongest feelings. We only want her to be happy."

It turned to look at Yuto.

"We're glad its you that makes her happy."

Noir looked over, grinning at Yuto.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn shook her head a little,"I do like it, but I wanna try and live with you daddy. I-Is that wrong?"
William smiled "No it's not wrong" He said softly "How should I tell Celia.......?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla eventually let a sigh of defeat not trying to reply somehow and admitting that she didn't understand a lot of things "I'm sorry I'm no good at understanding all of this stuff...I find a lot of thing hard to grasp about this world as much as I hate to admit it... I wish I could help...but I know I can't so a hug is all I have left." She said sounding a bit embarrassed, she felt dumb, not knowing how to deal with the situation.

Kaname was silent. He didnt mind. He wasnt bothered that she didnt understand. In fact, he was glad she couldnt understand. It brought him peace of mind to know she didnt have such experience. Raising his head from resting over hers, Kaname carefully lifted her head and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Thats a good thing in my eyes. Your smile, laughter, and company is more than enough to help."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak did nothing but smirk in response. Ah. Protective instincts were something he knew firsthand. Shifting his attention to the groaning Mika, he shook his head and picked her up just as he did before. Only this time, he gently flicked her on the nose. "Dont eat ice cream so fast."

[/QUOTE]
Mika wined and pushed his hand away before noticing the bloody body "wh-what. I did it again didn't i" she said quietly to him

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki pulled away for a moment*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] ''we should do this in our bed room...okay?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki asked softly*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi looked shocked "Dammit..." He said before activating his Sharingan "Kamui" He said warping them to his dimension
Kaori laid limply in his arms as he did so. She was running a slight fever from exhaustion and looked pale.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "No it's not wrong" He said softly "How should I tell Celia.......?"
"I don't wanna hurt mama's feelings....will she be angry with me?" Autumn asked softly.

Lumina said:
Kaori laid limply in his arms as he did so. She was running a slight fever from exhaustion and looked pale.
Tobi put a hand on her forehead "Dammit...." He muttered

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't wanna hurt mama's feelings....will she be angry with me?" Autumn asked softly.
William shook his head "The worst that will happen is she will yell at me..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "fine, i promise that i will never force you to bathe in water again." he said earnestly "I swear upon my Honor, Heart and Soul." he said looking into her eyes
Amaya smiled and kissed his lip. "Thank you" she says sweetly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika wined and pushed his hand away before noticing the bloody body "wh-what. I did it again didn't i" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hak chuckled, before she mentioned the body. He wasnt at all bothered by it, and simply bounded her in his arms. "It was more of what I'd call a little ninja action by myself. Ran the others off, but you laughed until you got a headache." Shifting his attention towards Y, Hak finally set Mika down and held her hand. "Next srop, the store. I need to pick up some things."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel yelped when he was pulled under then she came up quickly and splashe Mia

[/QUOTE]
Mia laughed happily. "That was pay back" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi put a hand on her forehead "Dammit...." He muttered

William shook his head "The worst that will happen is she will yell at me..."
Kaori turned a bit in his arms, looking visibly uncomfortable. She was having a bad dream.

Everything was fuzzy in her dream, but she remembered seeing a man in the forest where she died, then another room she didn't recognize, then waking up in a village she also didn't recognize.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Course baby" Shira said wit a smile as she got up and too yukis hand

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then got up with Shira and smiled at her as she took Shira to their bed room*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back