• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Snow:*gets to the center and smiles happily but it freezes instantly when she see's that Will has become a crystal, her eyes widening and she goes to the portal, dancing till it glows gold and motions for Dex to bring Will through* I..I don't think that seems completely normal

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

Atrio stood there a cold look on his face as mina started to yell in fear at she was slowly engulfed in darkness "to bring harm to her is to centse your self to death" he said as Mina stared at him I horror

@Sweetone

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded to her as he reached up and grabed her hand holding it as he still had a tired look on his face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*looks at Aeos and shakes her head sighing* nope, never mind, you are going back to bed Mister

Jay shrugs. "I imagine they got somethin like that." He says, before saying "maybe even some victory money!" He says with a greedy look.

Jennete said:
Snow:*gets to the center and smiles happily but it freezes instantly when she see's that Will has become a crystal, her eyes widening and she goes to the portal, dancing till it glows gold and motions for Dex to bring Will through* I..I don't think that seems completely normal
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8
Dex brings William through the portal."William and Tyler have been separated for too long..." He murmurs.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex brings William through the portal."William and Tyler have been separated for too long..." He murmurs.
Snow:*confused a little about the meaning behind your words but she nods, accepting it and looks around* Well then you should find Tyler and..put them back? Correct? *she asks, not really understanding the situation but trying too*

William's crystal state begins to shatter along with William

Jennete said:
Snow:*confused a little about the meaning behind your words but she nods, accepting it and looks around* Well then you should find Tyler and..put them back? Correct? *she asks, not really understanding the situation but trying too*
Dex tries to explain. "Tyler and William are basically the same person. They formed together so they could stay alive. However, apart too long, they die." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William's crystal state begins to shatter along with William
Dex panicks. "Darn! We're not gonna make it! Let's speed things up!" He said, slowing down time and rushing to Tyler's location. (Don't ask why he knows this. He might kill you >_<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Aeos shook his head "no" he said in a cute defiant way to her as he leaned against her trying to look as awake as possible as his tail wagged around tiredly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*smirks and slowly touches his forehead with one finger, giving him some energy to keep him up so she can get her assignments* Okay Okay. *takes his hand, walking outside and to the campus*

Jay thinks for a moment, before grinning wickedly. "I got it! You fight singles, and I'll stand on the side lines summoning small portals, so technically they'll only be one, but actually two!"

Dex panicks. "Darn! We're not gonna make it! Let's speed things up!" He said, slowing down time and rushing to Tyler's location. (Don't ask why he knows this. He might kill you >_<)
Snow:*gasping to follow, running fast and once we get there she crouches down smiling though at getting there on time* Oh..are we too late? *looking from Will to Tyler and back again with curious concerned eyes*

TheHappyPikachu said:
((Have I been accepted yet??))(' :) )(:3)
((( No, as you didn't put in a Character in the CS. Also @TheRebelliousDragon, stop replying to questions like those, either me or Slaxt will, as we are the moderators and can accepted/deny people. All you're doing is confusing people. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as he ordered the same thing quickly downing them "Heh at this rate we should make a drinking game" He said jokingly
Nora raised her eye-brow and smirked,"Oh really now? That sound like an interesting idea, let's do it."

"I'm not cute!" He barked, blushing.

Tyler sat in a chair, and sagged his head on the table. He didn't order anything.
"You'll always be cute to me Tyler. Don't get so upset, it's a good thing." Nora said as she giggled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora raised her eye-brow and smirked,"Oh really now? That sound like an interesting idea, let's do it."
Al smirked "All right I have a good one in mind but if you get embarrassed easily then say no" He said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
"You'll always be cute to me Tyler. Don't get so upset, it's a good thing." Nora said as she giggled.
Tyler sighed. "Eh, I guess I'll have one drink..." He said, ordering a drink.

Daniel reaver]"Your evil neo" she said to her childishly as she stared at neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then walked to Mitsu while she had her smirk*

''well..its not evil. i would use the term...carefree''

Jay thinks for a moment, before nodding. "I meet this girl yesterday, a water fal, fai, fae or something like that." He says trying to remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back