• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Snow:*skips along following and they soon approach the fairy circle..which is in the middle of a pond, with vines dripping down and beautiful fae darting here and there in the shadows* Don't touch the water *whispers, her eyes tilting and watching the surface ripple* Even I don't know what lives there but not everything here can be killed with a dagger.. *concentrates hard and pushes the water to the side, stepping in the muddy path, walking to the center of the giant pond*

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"To the beer!" Nora yelled happily and made her way to the bar.
Al followed happily "This should be fun!" He said happily as he opened the door to the bar

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler took the medicine happily and gagged it down. "Something tells me you WANT me to stay. So I'll stick around. I just won't drink." He said.
"You're in for a show then." Nora smirked at him.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at the video wide eyed before she looked away "your Nast neo" she said as she threw her into a building then covered her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*On Neo's flight to crashing into a building she laughed the whole way there*

''kahahahahahahahahahaha~ wheee~~~''

*She then crashes into the building and comes out and repairs the hole using time power she absorbed from Yuki once*

Jennete said:
Snow:*skips along following and they soon approach the fairy circle..which is in the middle of a pond, with vines dripping down and beautiful fae darting here and there in the shadows* Don't touch the water *whispers, her eyes tilting and watching the surface ripple* Even I don't know what lives there but not everything here can be killed with a dagger.. *concentrates hard and pushes the water to the side, stepping in the muddy path, walking to the center of the giant pond*
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8
Dex rolls his eyes and follows.

Jennete said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8
The Ice covers William's entire body as he turns into a crystal)

Elyse looked at her wrist, the rune having disappeared. So that's what it was.

"Oh, thank god..."

She was used to sleeping on the ground outside and having a good chunk of ground and trees having turned to metal around her. So this.... this was a welcome change. She smiled at Kili, very grateful.

"You didn't need to do that, but... thanks."

@Kalin Scarlet

shortyshot8 said:
Al followed happily "This should be fun!" He said happily as he opened the door to the bar
Nora sat down at the bar and called over the bartender,"Can I have a beer and a shot of vodka?" She asked and sighed happily when the barkeeper brought it to her. She quickly downed both drinks.

Daniel reaver]Atrio stood there as mina tryed to pull away "love what are you doing" she said as her arm was consumed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

(Did you ever reply @Lumina)
((What characters of yours are open?

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat down at the bar and called over the bartender,"Can I have a beer and a shot of vodka?" She asked and sighed happily when the barkeeper brought it to her. She quickly downed both drinks.
Al smirked as he ordered the same thing quickly downing them "Heh at this rate we should make a drinking game" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're to cute when you think you can one up me." Nora laughed.
"I'm not cute!" He barked, blushing.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as he ordered the same thing quickly downing them "Heh at this rate we should make a drinking game" He said jokingly
Tyler sat in a chair, and sagged his head on the table. He didn't order anything.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*On Neo's flight to crashing into a building she laughed the whole way there*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] ''kahahahahahahahahahaha~ wheee~~~''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][B]*She then crashes into the building and comes out and repairs the hole using time power she absorbed from Yuki once*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "Your evil neo" she said to her childishly as she stared at neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back