• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "All right I have a good one in mind but if you get embarrassed easily then say no" He said with a smirk
"Lay it on me. I can play your type of game." Nora said as she leaned closer to Al.

Toru looked at her arm, it had a bruise in the shape of a hand print "why did he attack me outta the blue?" She said and checked her shoulder "same mark" she sighs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Lay it on me. I can play your type of game." Nora said as she leaned closer to Al.
Al smirked "Let's play a game where the first person to blush drinks" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Let's play a game where the first person to blush drinks" He said with a smile
Tyler got his drink shortly. "Sounds fun, I wouldn't mind joining in..." He said.

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled happily at the sudden burst of energy as he happily walked with her humming randomly the home time [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*walks to all her professors, not bothering to explain Aeos and nods, taking the assignments. Afterwards she sighs and looks at Aeos and smirks a little* Do you want to go to that cafe? *she asks, gesturing to the one across the street*

shortyshot8 said:
Nora burst out laughing and layed her hand on Al's shoulder,"You made it seem worse then it really was. Yeah, I'll play. We drink whatever you like."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora burst out laughing and layed her hand on Al's shoulder,"You made it seem worse then it really was. Yeah, I'll play. We drink whatever you like."
Al laughed a little "Alright you start and just so you know I could even make Tyler blush so this should be easy"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler got his drink shortly. "Sounds fun, I wouldn't mind joining in..." He said.
"You should! The more the merrier. I'll be sure to make you blush if it's the last thing I do." Nora said, winking at him.

Snow:*sighs standing and looks around not knowing where she was at first when Dex took her and Will to Tyler's location but she notices it's a cafe and she leans more towards the door, feeling uncomfortable surrounded by people now*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo then walked to Mitsu while she had her smirk*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] ''well..its not evil. i would use the term...carefree''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "Mama and mommy are gonna kill you when they find out" she said as she took a step back from neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Alright you start and just so you know I could even make Tyler blush so this should be easy"
"Oh you wish. And I can't start! You start, you made up the game!" Nora replied as another shot of vodka was passed her way. She quickly drank it and slammed the glass down on the table.

Snow:*walks outside as Scarlet and a little spirit go in, nodding a little and sighs, raising her hand to look up at the sky*

Daniel reaver]"Cafe??........ Sure" he said excitedly not knowing what it was but thinking that it sounded fun [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*takes Aeos in and sits us down by the window, handing him a menu* Order any sweets you want okay *her gift meaning she never has to worry about sugar crazes*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh you wish. And I can't start! You start, you made up the game!" Nora replied as another shot of vodka was passed her way. She quickly drank it and slammed the glass down on the table.
Al smirked "So tell me what that little thought was about?" He said referencing to what she said before getting on him

Jay bumps Val, pointing toward the cafe. "What are the odds! That's the girl!" He says excitedly pointing at Snow.

Snow:*looks hearing voices and notices Jay and Val, smiling because she recognizes Jay. She makes her way over, carefree as usual, smiling* Jay, how is your tennis ball? *looks at Val, shy a bit at a new face and glances at Jay again*

Daniel reaver]"Mama and mommy are gonna kill you when they find out" she said as she took a step back from neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then tackled Mitsu to the ground and pinned her looking down into Mitsu's eyes like shes staring at her very soul with the same smirk*

''find out what?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back