• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Aeos looked at he menu "what's coffee?@ he asked her as he looked at the pictures of it and wanting it "can I get it?" She asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*shakes her head, not bothering to look up from her own menu* It's not sweet Aeos

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo then walked to Mitsu while she had her smirk*
''well..its not evil. i would use the term...carefree''

[/QUOTE]
(hey is Emiko free?)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "So tell me what that little thought was about?" He said referencing to what she said before getting on him
She blinked and bit her lip,"So your gonna pull that card huh? Well I find you attractive, simple as that. It's completely normal for me to think that."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared back "f-find out that you did some thing bad" she said nervously to neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''huh? then what did i do bad? kuhu, besides you made the sun black, made 2 cars into rhinos and u cracked the school's grounds..i only repaired a hole which you've caused by throwing me..we both did bad stuff...kuhu~''

*Neo then got off Mitsu and stood straight up*

RPLoverRP said:
(maybe!?)
yeah exactly...maybe =w=)))

WeirdPrincess said:
She blinked and bit her lip,"So your gonna pull that card huh? Well I find you attractive, simple as that. It's completely normal for me to think that."
Al looked shocked "You-You're kidding right?" He said as a little bit of red appeared on his face

Snow:*smiles and sway back and forth on my toes and sticks out my hand to Val* Hello, My name is Snow. Are you friends with Jay? I know him from a brief moment where party talk was involved *smiles at the memory of fun*

Scarlet:Sure *says putting her menu down and she smiles as a waitress comes over, giving her the order for the Cake Aeos wants*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh? then what did i do bad? kuhu, besides you made the sun black, made 2 cars into rhinos and u cracked the school's grounds..i only repaired a hole which you've caused by throwing me..we both did bad stuff...kuhu~''
*Neo then got off Mitsu and stood straight up*

yeah exactly...maybe =w=)))

[/QUOTE]
(why maybe?)

RPLoverRP said:
(why maybe?)
cuz it can be maybe? xD )))

Daniel reaver]"Y-you SH-showed th...." She said confused out of her mind now [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hm? whats wrong Mitsu-chan~?''

Jay puts an arm around Val. "This is Val, he is orchestrating a uh... Proposition for you. Something that involves cheating and low morals." He says.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "You-You're kidding right?" He said as a little bit of red appeared on his face
Nora smirked and shook her head,"Not at all babe. Now drink up, I see that you're blushing." She slid a shot of vodka his way and leaned against the counter.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked and shook her head,"Not at all babe. Now drink up, I see that you're blushing." She slid a shot of vodka his way and leaned against the counter.
Al quickly downed the shot before speaking "Alright now ask away" He said with a smirk

Daniel reaver]Aeos giggled happily as he floated through the table and sat down in Scarlett's lap happily before yawning again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

"Uhhhh" mitsu said as she tryed to think of what she was saying

@Himeragi Seiker
*Neo kneels down to kiss her lips for 5 seconds. she then pulls away and looks at her*

''well? i did something bad there''

Snow:*hums and tilts her head considering it, biting her lip* Well..say if we got caught..how much trouble would I be in?

@BlueHawk

Scarlet:*smirks looking Aeos and pats his head* Your cake will be here in a second Mr.huggs a lot

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina walked around looking for Al "babyyyy" she called out as she walked around the school

[/QUOTE]
Cam popped out from a corner with a seductive smile "Hello miss are you looking for someone?" He said to Hina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back