• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"H-Hina" she said nervously to the boy as she stood there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiled "That's a beautiful name mine is Camathien but you can call me Cam"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eye twitched nervously as he blushed bright red "Wh-Why do you say that?" He said nervously
Nora leaned closer to Al until her face was a few inches from his,"Excuse my language, but you look like a good fuck. Any problems?" She asked.

RPLoverRP said:
well im free cuz Roman is taking his sweet little time and im soooooooooo bored)
(You sound so mad about that. xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora leaned closer to Al until her face was a few inches from his,"Excuse my language, but you look like a good fuck. Any problems?" She asked.

Al blushed more "Wha-What are you talking about" He said even more nervous worried he was going to do something stupid

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Cam smirked "I have sensory vision just look into my eyes" He said to Hina

WeirdPrincess said:

(lol really? i dont mean for it to sound like that but its been like a couple hours and my character and me is getting SUPER bored lol im just waiting so ANYONE can RP with me if they want)

RPLoverRP said:
(lol really? i dont mean for it to sound like that but its been like a couple hours and my character and me is getting SUPER bored lol im just waiting so ANYONE can RP with me if they want)
(That's just how it sounded to me. Lol, does no one have a free character at all?)

Daniel reaver]Hina looked into cams eyes to see what was going on @shortyshot8 ----------------- Mitsu brought a hand to her mouth tilting her head and slightly looking away as she moaned slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Cam began to hypnotise Hina with his eyes "There is no escape now" He said with a smirk

Hinas face went cold as her massive blade appeared at his throat with her holding it "don't think about it. Now bring me to my husband" she said to him

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more "Wha-What are you talking about" He said even more nervous worried he was going to do something stupid
Cam smirked "I have sensory vision just look into my eyes" He said to Hina
"You should know, you did say you were good in bed." Nora said, chuckling softly. "I think I want a test run." She whispered in Al's ear.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hinas face went cold as her massive blade appeared at his throat with her holding it "don't think about it. Now bring me to my husband" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam put two fingers on a blade "I see....Sadly I have no clue where Al is" He said with a smirk before pulling the blade away

Snow:*smiles shrugging modestly* Well.. I would say I know quite a lot in fact, I had to because I'm not much of a fighter yet.. *her eyes widen though* You want to win the tournament, but the Sanctum won that last time against three guys. *her eyes search Vals and Jays* Do you have a plan of how you guys could compete?

@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

Scarlet: I am glad you like it*smirks and wipes your face a little, taking out my special drink and chugs it down to curb my hunger*

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Hina looked into cams eyes to see what was going on @shortyshot8 ----------------- Mitsu brought a hand to her mouth tilting her head and slightly looking away as she moaned slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then pulled away*

''i shouldnt do this at a school...so...wanna continue with our fight or you wanna chill?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should know, you did say you were good in bed." Nora said, chuckling softly. "I think I want a test run." She whispered in Al's ear.
Al blushed more at this point he was drunk "I-If that's what you really want..." He sighed "Then go for it" He said as his mind had shut off

Jay gave a little flex. "Don't worry, nothing I can't handle." He says confidently as he opens two portals and jumps through them.

Hina glared at him coldly "then I have no use for you" she said as she put a hand to her mark and dissapered from cam

@shortyshot8

-----------------

Aeos giggled as he scarfed down the cake happily then looked at her drink "what's that" he asked her curiously

@Jennete

"I-I don't care" mitsu said still embarased by what neo did

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Hina glared at him coldly "then I have no use for you" she said as she put a hand to her mark and dissapered from cam @shortyshot8 ----------------- Aeos giggled as he scarfed down the cake happily then looked at her drink "what's that" he asked her curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Cam tracked her down and warped to her "Sorry but I can't let you see that prick Al" He said with a smirk

Daniel reaver]Hina glared at him coldly "then I have no use for you" she said as she put a hand to her mark and dissapered from cam @shortyshot8 ----------------- Aeos giggled as he scarfed down the cake happily then looked at her drink "what's that" he asked her curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

"I-I don't care" mitsu said still embarased by what neo did

@Himeragi Seiker
*Neo then lays down on a nearby bench and takes a nap*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina glared at him "I will see my us and if I want to" she said coldly before she warped again trying to find Al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam got annoyed as he warped to her again as he slapped her in the face angrily "He will only hurt you!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more at this point he was drunk "I-If that's what you really want..." He sighed "Then go for it" He said as his mind had shut off
Nora blinked before blushing,"Wa-Wait what? Hold on a minute!" She said, sitting back down in her chair.

Hina held her cheek "I SAID I WILL SEE MY HUSBAND IF I WANT!" She yelled before she punched him sending him flying then warped again

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back