• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mitsu watcher neo still blushing as she got up and walked over then sat down next to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo was taking a nap as her hands were behind her head*

''...
icecream~....''

*She said in her sleep lol*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina held her cheek "I SAID I WILL SEE MY HUSBAND IF I WANT!" She yelled before she punched him sending him flying then warped again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam did a backflip before warping again "Do you have any clue how many girls he's cheated on?" He said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked before blushing,"Wa-Wait what? Hold on a minute!" She said, sitting back down in her chair.
Al smirked "Look who's blushing now" He said jokingly to her

Daniel reaver]Hina slightly went wide eyed "go away" she yelled at him @shortyshot8 ------------- Mitsu giggled at neo as she napped [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo's hair then gave off a strong smell of neopolitan ice cream*

Daniel reaver]Hina slightly went wide eyed "go away" she yelled at him @shortyshot8 ------------- Mitsu giggled at neo as she napped [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Cam growled "Just who do you think he is?" He said as he placed a image in her head of how he made Shade and Shira feel

Snow:*turns jumping a little when she sees you two moving and sneaking* O..oh well then I guess I um will be apart of the team then? *asks nervous again, her shy tendencies appearing and her wings flutter a bit as an indicator of her nerves*

@Sinister Falcon

@BlueHawk

-----------------------------

Scarlet:*looks at Aeos and sighs, answering honestly* It's blood little one

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Cam did a backflip before warping again "Do you have any clue how many girls he's cheated on?" He said with a smirk

Al smirked "Look who's blushing now" He said jokingly to her
"Sh-Shut up! I made you blush too so now we both have to drink." Nora said, sliding a drink of his way and grabbing one herself. She quickly drank it, setting it on the counter.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head "he married me. He promised himself to me" she said defiantly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked "That makes you number 27" He said truthfully

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sh-Shut up! I made you blush too so now we both have to drink." Nora said, sliding a drink of his way and grabbing one herself. She quickly drank it, setting it on the counter.
Al quickly drank his "At this rate I'm going to get drunk" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Aeos looked at the glass "oh" he said curiously to her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam went wide eyed with pain as he gripped his arm "You think I'm lying don't you!?"

Jay waves a hand through the air inspirationly. "We are now the Jay Team." He says with a sigh of content. "Now to find out where these fights happen."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"HE PROMISED HIM SELF TO ME FOR ALL ETERNITY" she yelled at him before warping again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam fell over "D-Damn it Al why are you trying to break her heart too!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "That makes you number 27" He said truthfully
Al quickly drank his "At this rate I'm going to get drunk" He said jokingly
"That's the plan baby. Your turn," Nora said.

Snow:*her eyes crinkle in amusement and she smiles a little* the Jay Team? *laughs, swaying back and forth on her bare feet*

@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

-------------

Scarlet:*shakes her head, folding out her finger in a no symbol* No Aeos you may not have any *she had seen the curiosity on his face*

@Daniel reaver

Val grinned annoyed with Jay. "The team name doesn't matter, what matters is winning." He said as he started walking motioning for them to follow.

Jay follows behind Val as he grabs Snow's arm lightly. "Come on." He whispers to her before going quiet again. "Hey Val, heard rumours about a party around here. Maybe there we find our fighters?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Truthfully, not at all. Why?" Nora asked as she adjusted her shirt.
Al looked shocked "That's actually really surprising and as to why....Nah I'd rather not say" He said nervously before taking another drink

Snow:*follows, getting distracted though as she stops to fly up and play with clouds, nuzzling them affectionately and is pulled down though to follow when Jay grabs her arm, giggling a bit* Jay is super fun at Parties right Jay. Oh I know that Tyler fought in the tournament *smiles hopefully, loving it when she is helpful*

@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

-------------

Scarlet:*Smirks and drinks the rest of the blood* Do you have fangs Mister?

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back