• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
Blair ran to her room and hid then waited for Han's to get back.
Han ran into the dorm, "You cheated!" He said laughing. He then sighed and found Blair, "Doesn't matter though. I'm still faster."

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "That's actually really surprising and as to why....Nah I'd rather not say" He said nervously before taking another drink
"No say it, you already started so you have to finish," Nora said as she chuckled. That's what she said, she thought,"I'm really curious now."

WeirdPrincess said:
"No say it, you already started so you have to finish," Nora said as she chuckled. That's what she said, she thought,"I'm really curious now."
Al smirked at this point it was clear he was drunk "Well I was just thinking....Maybe it would be kinda nice for a test run" He said as he unbuttoned a quarter of his shirt teasingly

Scarlet:*ruffles Aeos hair and smiles* If you don't have fangs, and you can't go through walls, then you cannot drink Blood okay Aeos. It just isnt your type of food.

@Daniel reaver

----------------------

Snow:*laughs and spins around excitedly* Oh a party sounds like so much fun.

@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

Hina appeared on the roof of the school then looked down at her ring with a desperate look on her face "why can't I find him" she said to her self as she warped again

Val grinned as he looked at Snow. "Those are pro while us two are somewhat amateur and I, on the other hand, don't want to show my full power yet."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina appeared on the roof of the school then looked down at her ring with a desperate look on her face "why can't I find him" she said to her self as she warped again

[/QUOTE]
(Just so you know I don't want you to find Al just yet)

Daniel reaver]"B-but I can go through walls" he said before he flew out of the window then back in looking at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

(Yeah I was thinking that too)
(Good)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked at this point it was clear he was drunk "Well I was just thinking....Maybe it would be kinda nice for a test run" He said as he unbuttoned a quarter of his shirt teasingly
"Um..." Nora stared at his chest and blushed a deep red."Fuck me..."

Roman said:
Han ran into the dorm, "You cheated!" He said laughing. He then sighed and found Blair, "Doesn't matter though. I'm still faster."
(it took ya long enough lol)

Blair giggles and tackles him on the bed with her hybrid speed

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um..." Nora stared at his chest and blushed a deep red."Fuck me..."
Al smirked "We might want to take this somewhere else" He said while still grinning

Scarlet:*trying so hard not to laugh and she nods thinking* Hmm wait...Vampires cannot go through walls. Darn looks like you still can't drink blood little one

@Daniel reaver

----------------------

Snow:*hums, not really motivated in this conversation and traces swirls in the clouds, making it snow down on us, smiling happily and she sticks out her tongue to catch snow flakes*

@Sinister Falcon

@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "We might want to take this somewhere else" He said while still grinning
"I didn't mean it like that! Oh gosh," Nora gulped and blushed even more, covering her hands with her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't mean it like that! Oh gosh," Nora gulped and blushed even more, covering her hands with her face.
Al smirked "Are you telling me that it sounds boring to you?" He said as he unbuttoned his shirt more

RPLoverRP said:
(it took ya long enough lol)
Blair giggles and tackles him on the bed with her hybrid speed
(( I should have told you I was leaving. :P ))

Han smiled, "Aggressive I see." He smirked. "With your ability to care now, I wanted to know, would you wanna, um... Ya know... Be my girlfriend?" Han looked away a bit, he felt kind of awkward now.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Are you telling me that it sounds boring to you?" He said as he unbuttoned his shirt more
"No! I mean yes! I... Fuck I don't know!" Nora exclaimed, removing her hands from her face. She stared at his chest again and nervously licked her lips.

Scarlet:*raises an eyebrow and sighs pulling Aeos to stand right in front of me, taking a knife and I slice it down my wrist, blood instantly dripping and falling out* Well then drink Aeos. This is what you wanted yes? Do you really want some now?

@Daniel reaver

Jay shrugged. "Look man, I just need funds, money, simoleons." He says with a greedy look on his face. "Enough to save up and buy a house elsewhere."

Roman said:
(( I should have told you I was leaving. :P ))
Han smiled, "Aggressive I see." He smirked. "With your ability to care now, I wanted to know, would you wanna, um... Ya know... Be my girlfriend?" Han looked away a bit, he felt kind of awkward now.
Blair laughs and smiles, "What do you think?" Blair smiled seductively and kissed his cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back