• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Well did you know that this is the first time that I have done this with someone this cute" He said teasingly as he took his shirt off
Nora rolled her eyes,"Sure you haven't. That doesn't seem very likely since you're really hot and sexy." She trailed her finger along his face and grinned.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes,"Sure you haven't. That doesn't seem very likely since you're really hot and sexy." She trailed her finger along his face and grinned.
Al smirked as he snapped his fingers and they appeared in Al's bed in his dorm "No I'm being honest" He said with a smirk

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiles and sits up slowly then she lets go slowly, "Easy there..."
Han looked up, "Says the aggressive one." He put his hands behind his head and laid there with a smile.

Vector__Smiling_Ichigo_by_goXve.png

Snow: I can control all forms of water, and manipulate it how I see fit. I can also manipulate the water inside ones body but that is very stressful. I can mimic other creatures wings with water and fly with them. I can heal, I can communicate with Water, I can change the weather if it is cloud based such as tornados and blizzards and thunder storms and snow and such. I can also communicate with all animals and plants that live in water. But Again, I can't do any of these things for long periods of times, just short one time things since my body is too delicate to handle or hold in any large amounts of power *she looks down, feeling useless again slightly*

@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

Daniel reaver]Aeos looked at her "I-it's a crule world" he asked her curiously as he watched her motions [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*nods, petting Aeos ears and scratches them slightly* Yes it is a cruel world little one

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as he snapped his fingers and they appeared in Al's bed in his dorm "No I'm being honest" He said with a smirk
"I still don't believe you, but whatever." Nora said, quickly kissing him.

Roman said:
Han looked up, "Says the aggressive one." He put his hands behind his head and laid there with a smile.
Vector__Smiling_Ichigo_by_goXve.png
Blair smirks and stares down at him, "Well since your all comfy... You can stay in bed with me." Blair smiles and throws her clothes at him then quickly changes into her nightgown. She then goes back on-top of Han's and kisses his lips. Mind: Please don't leave me...

Blair lets go and runs her hands down his chest, "You are gonna stay in bed with me aren't you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay sees that Snow doesn't look happy, so he puts an arm around her and laughs. "You'll have to cause it to rain through my portals on somebody." He says, trying his best to cheer her up, knowing being friends will benefit him in the long run.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I still don't believe you, but whatever." Nora said, quickly kissing him.
Al blushed while kissing her back before pulling away "Would I ever lie?" He said before kissing her again

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed while kissing her back before pulling away "Would I ever lie?" He said before kissing her again
Nora pulled away and say up straight so she sat on his waist."I wouldn't doubt it if you did. I'm sure you've had plenty of other women that are far more beautiful than me." She said, planting both of her hands on his chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away and say up straight so she sat on his waist."I wouldn't doubt it if you did. I'm sure you've had plenty of other women that are far more beautiful than me." She said, planting both of her hands on his chest.
Al blushed a little more "First off no I really have not plus none of the women I have ever known were like you)

Snow:*nods and looks at Jay noticing his arm finally and smiles poking his arm* Oh I've seen this in movies. We are now best friend yes?

@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

------------------------

Scarlet:*nods to Aeos and walks us home, going upstairs and and tucks him into bed in her large bed shaped as a coffin and gets in on the other side, turning on a movie from the mini tv installed in the lid of the coffin, watching it since it is no where near her regular sleeping hours* Good Night Aeos.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little more "First off no I really have not plus none of the women I have ever known were like you)
"I'm one of a kind, baby. You can't get others like me." She replied with a smirk

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and looks at Jay noticing his arm finally and smiles poking his arm* Oh I've seen this in movies. We are now best friend yes?
@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

------------------------

Scarlet:*nods to Aeos and walks us home, going upstairs and and tucks him into bed in her large bed shaped as a coffin and gets in on the other side, turning on a movie from the mini tv installed in the lid of the coffin, watching it since it is no where near her regular sleeping hours* Sleep tight Aeos. Have a good nap

@Daniel reaver
((changed because apparently its day?))

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as they walked through the mall as she looked at all the shops and people happily "where to" she asked him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
(I am back from the dead)Ice thought for awhile and said Hey lets go try some alcohol!

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm one of a kind, baby. You can't get others like me." She replied with a smirk
Al smirked as he brought his hands to her waist "That is the most true thing I have heard all day" He said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back