• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as he brought his hands to her waist "That is the most true thing I have heard all day" He said to her
Nora laughed and pressed herself against him again."I've never lied to you once babe." She winked before kissing him, her hands wrapping around his neck.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smelled the air then slightly came into a trance "mmmmm" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Soon, the scent faded away a bit but you could still smell it*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and pressed herself against him again."I've never lied to you once babe." She winked before kissing him, her hands wrapping around his neck.
Al blushed as he kissed her and a strange feeling came over him as he thought "Wha-What am I doing? I can't seem to stop!"

Scarlet:*glances at Aeos and rolls her eyes smiling though, thinking about her own un born child from before her life was completely altered..her hand going to her stomach and she sighs, letting the cuddling happen for now* still a sweet innocent child still hmm *whispers*

@Daniel reaver

-----------------

Snow:*calls out as well, her mood now excellent* Me and Jay are Best friends! So are we all best friends? *curious how this making and deciding who is your frined and who is not is handled*

@Sinister Falcon

@BlueHawk

Daniel reaver]Mitsu kept sniffing the air at the smell slowly following it with her head till her face was inches away from neos head as she smelled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then woke up and sees Mitsu and smirks a bit*

''like the smell of my hair? its Neopolitan flavor''

Val aimed his finger at the air, shooting something that made a loud bang. "Now we wait."

West inspected his surrounding, investigating every area around him.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed as he kissed her and a strange feeling came over him as he thought "Wha-What am I doing? I can't seem to stop!"
Nora pulled away and began to kiss the side of his neck,"You realize that someone else is in here with us right? And she just left crying the room." She murmured into his neck.

Jay nods. "Yeah Snow, we're a team so best friends." He says as he smiles and leans closer to Snow, before whispering "But you like me more." He says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away and began to kiss the side of his neck,"You realize that someone else is in here with us right? And she just left crying the room." She murmured into his neck.
Al's mind began to spin "Wh-Why....Come here" He kissed her again as he thought "D-Damn it I need to stop!!"

Cam appeared in front of Hina "See what I mean now" He said sadly

Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed bright red and quickly pulled away and looked away "s-sorry!!" She said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah its fine...whenever i sleep the scent becomes stronger...besides i use shampoo that i enhance with magic to make it smell like Neopolitan and it has a strong scent that anyone within 2 meters can smell it. i can also use the scent to send people into a trance which makes it easier for me to beat them. but you fell into a trance on your own haha''

Hina ran through fhe school crying into her hands as she ran tears flowing behind her as she ran 'I'm going to kill you Al' she thought as she dissapered and reapered on the roof of the school looking to the sky and crying out for all to hear

@shortyshot8

"O-oh" mitsu said still embarased at how close to neo she was

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Al's mind began to spin "Wh-Why....Come here" He kissed her again as he thought "D-Damn it I need to stop!!"

Cam appeared in front of Hina "See what I mean now" He said sadly
Nora chuckled into the kiss before pulling away again."Not so fast, that isn't how I play." She held his arms down with her hands before kissing and nibbling the side of his neck again. She was enjoying this way to much.

Snow: Oh okay then *not one to argue with a person who knows more about this friend stuff then her so she nods, smiling but a little nervous* um...what did he shoot Jay?

@BlueHawk

@Sinister Falcon

------------------

Scarlet:*hears a bang but relaxes having this little half spirit half monkey on my side so she closes her eyes, sighing* Sleep Well Aeos

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled into the kiss before pulling away again."Not so fast, that isn't how I play." She held his arms down with her hands before kissing and nibbling the side of his neck again. She was enjoying this way to much.
Al blushed even more as lust took hold of his body as he thought "That name...Hina!?!"

Daniel reaver]Thana emediatly shook her head "papa wouldn't approve" she said defiantly to his state ment @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
It will be fun,I promise you!Ice said looking at Thana smiling

"GO AWAAAAYYYYY!!" She screamed at cam as she held her hands to her chest crying as loud as she could easily bearable from als room as she looked at her ring and grabed it slowly starting to pull on it as the veins became white around the ring

@shortyshot8

Thana shook her head "no" Thana said again to ice

@Shiroe Kurona

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"GO AWAY!!" She screamed at cam as she held her hands to her chest crying as loud as she could easily bearable from als room as she looked at her ring and grabed it slowly starting to pull on it as the veins became white around the ring
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked "This is what Al does to women" He said happily hoping that this girl would kill Al

Jay gives a confused look. "I don't know Snow... Hey Val? What was that? What did you shoot?" He asks as he looks up into the sky to try and find out what he did.

(I actually have no idea what to do with West xD )

Val looked over at Snow, motioning her to stay silent. "Portal to Stadium Jay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back