• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu shrugged "I-i don't know" she said nervously to neo
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''well...hmm..wanna visit the ice cream shop? il buy the ice cream''

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed even more as lust took hold of his body as he thought "That name...Hina!?!"
Nora pulled away again and got off of Al. She leaned against his bed and ran a hand through her hair,"You should go after her. She looked completely heart broken and now I feel like a bitch because of it. I won't even be mad if you leave." She said, looking at him.

Jay opens a portal on the ground next to them, before closing his eyes and truly focusing as he slowly opens a portal to the stadium. He takes a deep breath. "Whew... Those distances suck man..."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly nodded "s-sure" she said to neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''kay''

*Neo got up from the bench and gave Mitsu her hand with a warm innocent smile*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away again and got off of Al. She leaned against his bed and ran a hand through her hair,"You should go after her. She looked completely heart broken and now I feel like a bitch because of it. I won't even be mad if you leave." She said, looking at him.
Al looked down at his hand as his ring was burning as he slowly stood up and walked out refusing to remove the ring "D-Damn it what have I done!?!" He thought as he walked outside

@Daniel reaver

Hina screamed from the roof again the mark that had been placed there on her heart came flying from her chest then cracking in. Front of her as Al had broken his oath to her

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina screamed from the roof again the mark that had been placed there on her heart came flying from her chest then cracking in. Front of her as Al had broken his oath to her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al began slowly walking up the stairs to the roof "D-Damn it I don't have much time!!"

Nora quickly changed clothes and picked up the necklace that the girl had dropped. She sighed and shoved it in her pocket before slowly following Al.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu took her hand and stood up blushing still but smiling at neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then started walking to the ice cream shop while still holding Mitsu's hand*

Hina sat there the ring siting in front of her as it broke in half and layed there as she cried looking at the floor

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al began slowly walking up the stairs to the roof "D-Damn it I don't have much time!!"
"You look like you need some help." Nora quickly picked him up and speedily flew him to where the girl was crying."Give this back to her, she dropped it." She handed him back the necklace and leaned against a wall.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You look like you need some help." Nora quickly picked him up and speedily flew him to where the girl was crying."Give this back to her, she dropped it." She handed him back the necklace and leaned against a wall.
Al walked over to Hina "D-Damn don't tell me!?" He said looking at her broken ring

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed as she walked with neo still holding her hand
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Neo and Mitsu then reached the ice cream shop. it was called Cold Stone*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed as she walked with neo still holding her hand
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his fist from the pain of his ring finger "H-Hina?" He said in a worried tone

Hina sat there as the girl her and Al where teleported to a valley in oblivion with Al in front of Hina as she sat there her head down as the tears stoped

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess

Mitsu walked in then nervously got closer to neo as a bunch of guys looked over at them

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Hina sat there as the girl her and Al where teleported to a valley in oblivion with Al in front of Hina as she sat there her head down as the tears stoped @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Al looked around "Wha-What the hell is going on?" He said even more worried

Daniel reaver]Hina sat there as the girl her and Al where teleported to a valley in oblivion with Al in front of Hina as she sat there her head down as the tears stoped @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Mitsu walked in then nervously got closer to neo as a bunch of guys looked over at them

@Himeragi Seiker
*Neo went over to the counter and asked for a vanilla scoop, chocolate scoop, and strawberry scoop. She then turned to Mitsu*

''what kind of ice cream you want?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back