• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I could use a beer right now," Nora said happily as she looked at him. Nora was speechless when she saw his chest and continued to stare.(kk)
Al laughed a little as he stopped stretching "You and me both" He said happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Will, icing over* Should...I be concerned? *she tilts her head, standing and bites her thumb nail a little worried still* William...are you okay?
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Scarlet:*grins and pats your head* Well, I am offically a skipper for class little mad. Come on, we are going on a field trip around campus to pick up all my assignments
William doesn't answer as the Ice continues up to his neck

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded when you said medicine. "I would ahh ahhh AHCHOO!" He said, sneezing on you on accident. "Um.. Sorry..." He said, wiping his nose with a tissue.
Nora sighed and grabbed a tissue, wiping herself off. She handed him the medicine,"Here. If you really want to go, you can. I'm not forcing you to stay."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and grabbed a tissue, wiping herself off. She handed him the medicine,"Here. If you really want to go, you can. I'm not forcing you to stay."
Al sighed "You seem sick do you need some rest?" He asked Tyler

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler took the medicine happily and gagged it down. "Something tells me you WANT me to stay. So I'll stick around. I just won't drink." He said.

Mina was just about to bring her sword down on ruthy when Atrio grabed it by the blade and held it before spinning around and bringing the back of his foot into Mina's side

@Sweetone

Tyler took the medicine happily and gagged it down. "Something tells me you WANT me to stay. So I'll stick around. I just won't drink." He said.
(Damn it ruining my plans xD )

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as she grabed neos foot stiping her "come on....... What's hentai" she asked as she held neo there in the air [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmmm...well you asked for it....''

*Neo's smirk faded to a more serious face* (-n-)

*She then took out her iPhone and showed Mitsu what hentai is. Basically...well what the fuck, you know what it is i dont need to get into detail lol*

''this...is hentai...the reason why i said 'ive seen enough hentai to see where this is going' because tentacles attacking a girl in the hentai world is basically called 'tentacle rape'. so thats hentai''

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Will, icing over* Should...I be concerned? *she tilts her head, standing and bites her thumb nail a little worried still* William...are you okay?
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Scarlet:*grins and pats your head* Well, I am offically a skipper for class little mad. Come on, we are going on a field trip around campus to pick up all my assignments
Aeos nodded to her as he reached up and grabed her hand holding it as he still had a tired look on his face

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as she grabed neos foot stiping her "come on....... What's hentai" she asked as she held neo there in the air [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
wait stiping? is that strip???)))

(Tyler ruins everyyyytttthhhhingggggg >:3 don't worry, he'll drink and get so tired, that he won't be able to stay awake xD )
(Good good xD )

Mina lauphed then threw Ruthy aside as Atrio walked up "my love" she said to him as she floated up leaving the blade as she leaned against Atrio before he grabed her wrist as darkness started to consume her

@Sweetone

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little as he stopped stretching "You and me both" He said happily

William doesn't answer as the Ice continues up to his neck
"To the beer!" Nora yelled happily and made her way to the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back