• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's mouth dropped open and she quickly closed her mouth before blushing."Well shit, that wasn't suppose to happen."
Al laughed "Don't worry about it at this point I'm kinda used to it" He lied trying not to make it more awkward than it already was as he transformed into his Human state but maintained his wings

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's mouth dropped open and she quickly closed her mouth before blushing."Well shit, that wasn't suppose to happen."

"Well then I just won't let you fall to get yourself seriously injured. That better?" Nora asked, nudging him with her shoulder.
Tyler pointed out, "I can also detect if your lying or not. I'm a angel remember? I can count your sins."

Snow:*sighs and sinks down to her knees, looking at the plants and at Dex, smiling weakily* This forest does not sleep.. Sorry, this was a bad idea

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Aeos slowly nibbled on the graham cracker as he stood there next to her leaning against her as his tail wagged around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*smiles and pats his head, scratching his ear* Any good dreams?

Jennete said:
Snow:*sighs and sinks down to her knees, looking at the plants and at Dex, smiling weakily* This forest does not sleep.. Sorry, this was a bad idea
@TheRebelliousDragonWilliam's eyes closed as Ice began to incase him it was the Ice of emotion

Jennete said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Dex shook his head. "It's fine, we can keep going if you like..." He said, smiling.

Aeos nodded tiredly as he slightly sucumed to her ear scratching as he slightly purred liking her scratching his ear as he nibbles on the cracker she had given him

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Don't worry about it at this point I'm kinda used to it" He lied trying not to make it more awkward than it already was as he transformed into his Human state but maintained his wings
Nora looked around and let out a nervous laugh,"Well that's good to here. I'll just have to keep track of my thoughts when I'm around you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked around and let out a nervous laugh,"Well that's good to here. I'll just have to keep track of my thoughts when I'm around you."
Al grabbed Nora and Tyler as he slowly flew down "Damn that form puts a massive strain on my body...Nothing a bit of drinking can't fix!" He said jokingto herly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler pointed out, "I can also detect if your lying or not. I'm a angel remember? I can count your sins."
"I'm not lying! I swear on my own grave! Why would I lie about something like that?" Nora asked angrily as she looked at Tyler.

shortyshot8 said:
Al grabbed Nora and Tyler as he slowly flew down "Damn that form puts a massive strain on my body...Nothing a bit of drinking can't fix!" He said jokingto herly
"Drinks? You mean like beer or something because I am all for that." She said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not lying! I swear on my own grave! Why would I lie about something like that?" Nora asked angrily as she looked at Tyler.
Tyler shrugged. "I dunno, also good news, I finally understand how Sena feels!" He said happily. He sneezed again. "Man I could use a tissue..." He grumbled.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Drinks? You mean like beer or something because I am all for that." She said with a smile.
Al smirked as they landed and he became a full Human "That's exactly what I mean" He said as he stretched enough to make his stomach show (BRB Guys)

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled as neo started to feel a crushing force on her as she was being squeezed by mitsus power [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo continue to sit tall with her smirk as a really cold breeze started to engulf Mitsu. Neo then teleported behind Mitsu and kicked her in the side then she kicks her other side and the finally trips Mitsu*

''dont take it personally''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shrugged. "I dunno, also good news, I finally understand how Sena feels!" He said happily. He sneezed again. "Man I could use a tissue..." He grumbled.
"Good for you. I'm sure she said she loves you. And here," Nora said, gritting her teeth before handing him a box of tissues.

Mitsu smiled as she let the hits make contact then was lifted into the air before she could fall and fliped around then swung a leg back at neo kicking her in the side while puting her chaotic energy into it

@Himeragi Seiker

Snow:*looks at Will, icing over* Should...I be concerned? *she tilts her head, standing and bites her thumb nail a little worried still* William...are you okay?

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded tiredly as he slightly sucumed to her ear scratching as he slightly purred liking her scratching his ear as he nibbles on the cracker she had given him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*grins and pats your head* Well, I am offically a skipper for class little mad. Come on, we are going on a field trip around campus to pick up all my assignments

WeirdPrincess said:
"Good for you. I'm sure she said she loves you. And here," Nora said, gritting her teeth before handing him a box of tissues.
Tyler raised a eyebrow when you gritted your teeth, then shrugged and blew his nose into a tissue. "I really don't think I should be hanging around you guys if I'm sick..." He said, coughing.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as she let the hits make contact then was lifted into the air before she could fall and fliped around then swung a leg back at neo kicking her in the side while puting her chaotic energy into it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo took the kick and back flipped. She didnt seem effected by the energy Mitsu put into her*

''nice but one thing...i absorb powers and use them against my opponent''

*Neo then charged a ball of energy on the tip of her umbrella and shot it at Mitsu*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back