• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex seems to be asleep right now.

(Fine, I'll send Diablo over... But he is sort of a hothead...) Diablo was on his way back from shooting range when he decided to stop by the café. "Training is such a bore..." He said.
((WHO IS EVEN AT THE CAfe

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked over the edge and waved at him,"Hi Roman!" She yelled, waving her hand crazily.
You see Tyler sneezing in a bedroom window from Sena's mansion. "Why the hell can I not stop sneezing!?" He yelled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]depends, cosplay cafe or just cafe???)))

[/QUOTE]
(Just café >_< xD )

You see Tyler sneezing in a bedroom window from Sena's mansion. "Why the hell can I not stop sneezing!?" He yelled.

(Just café >_< xD )
ok *no comment*)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and patted Al."It sure is...How often do you use this form of yours? And would you like to get some ice cream with me?"
Al smiled "Yeah that sounds nice" He thought of her with ice cream in her mouth while quickly blushing

Snow:*she is worried about the two so she shakes Dex a little trying to wake him up, glancing at William and notices all the plants slowly inching towards the group, hearing the cackles of the redcaps and she growls* The forest senses the rest please wake up... It also senses his emotional..state please wake up

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Just café >_< xD )
Nora teleported Tyler up to them and grabbed a hold of him."Hello sick boy. I see you've been sneezing a lot." She said, looking at him with a grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora teleported Tyler up to them and grabbed a hold of him."Hello sick boy. I see you've been sneezing a lot." She said, looking at him with a grin.
Tyler sneezed again. "Y-Yeah... I guess I have..." He said, almost slipping off the dragon. "WAHHH! No! Not like this!" He began wailing.

xoloveox said:
((wh odo you want to enter, love? @TheRebelliousDragon
(Whichever you like >_< Diablo is one of my side characters)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah that sounds nice" He thought of her with ice cream in her mouth while quickly blushing
"Falling for me yet?" She asked and winked before realizing he probably couldn't see that.

Tyler sneezed again. "Y-Yeah... I guess I have..." He said, almost slipping off the dragon. "WAHHH! No! Not like this!" He began wailing.

((gahhh love picikkkkkk ;-;

*holds back jealousy with pitchfork*

Nora gripped onto him harder and yanked him next to her."Well you gotta hold on to me! Or Al for that matter. Just calm down and relax, I won't let you die." She said with a smile.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she is worried about the two so she shakes Dex a little trying to wake him up, glancing at William and notices all the plants slowly inching towards the group, hearing the cackles of the redcaps and she growls* The forest senses the rest please wake up... It also senses his emotional..state please wake up
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex woke up. "Hey! What do you think your doing!" He said angrily. "Can't a gu-" then he saw the plants. He threw knifes at them. They instantly withered and died. "Thanks for the heads up..." He said.

xoloveox said:
((gahhh love picikkkkkk ;-;
*holds back jealousy with pitchfork*
(I guess the first one you made?)

i3kxYQG.jpg
[/URL]
@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Falling for me yet?" She asked and winked before realizing he probably couldn't see that.
Al sighed "Because you have room to talk? I can read your thoughts so I know what you said when you asked if you could get on"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora gripped onto him harder and yanked him next to her."Well you gotta hold on to me! Or Al for that matter. Just calm down and relax, I won't let you die." She said with a smile.
Tyler blushed a bit. "You know I'm already dead right?" He said, sneezing again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then how about this?!''
*she then spun and attempted to kick Ansom in the side*

[/QUOTE]
@AsongOfIceandFire

Dex woke up. "Hey! What do you think your doing!" He said angrily. "Can't a gu-" then he saw the plants. He threw knifes at them. They instantly withered and died. "Thanks for the heads up..." He said.

(I guess the first one you made?)
((*jump* You sure? want me to make another character? or is the first one okay?

xoloveox said:
((*jump* You sure? want me to make another character? or is the first one okay?
(First one is fine, but if you want to make another character, that's fine too xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Because you have room to talk? I can read your thoughts so I know what you said when you asked if you could get on"
Nora's mouth dropped open and she quickly closed her mouth before blushing."Well shit, that wasn't suppose to happen."

Tyler blushed a bit. "You know I'm already dead right?" He said, sneezing again.
"Well then I just won't let you fall to get yourself seriously injured. That better?" Nora asked, nudging him with her shoulder.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu lauphed more as blades appeared in a ball around neo "you sure" she said as they stayed there while the ground cracked more and neo slightly sunk into the ground [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo froze the blades turning them into ice. she then swung her umbrella which made them shatter*

''easy''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back