• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman rolled out of bed and got dressed, "I think I'll go running..." he said as he opened the door, the sun shined bright in his eye, "Damn it! That burns!" Roman sighs rubbing his eyes. He then met up with a friend and was challenged to a race. They chose a hill and started running downward, "I'm totally gonna win..."

tumblr_lqkrkudmmj1ql676ko1_500_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d66w5bb.gif

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*frowns and moves her hand to clear the conficting energies in his head* I am not your mother, I'm only 17.. think of me like your big sister okay Aeos *finishes her blood bag and wipes her mouth*
Snow:*tugs on Dex's arm shaking her head of the clearing, seeing the red fruits in the middle* Oh you will want to avoid eating or touching those okay..*she turns her head to look at William and smiles at the thought* Oh that sounds wonderful!

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex nodded. "Fine by me..." He sighed. He sat against a tree in the clearing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora jumped back and took a full look at the dragon. She grinned happily before taking a step towards him and reached her hand out,"This is amazing! Can I ride you?" In both ways? She thought snickering.
Al smiled "Sure that sounds nice" He said happily as he motioned his wing for her to get on

Roman said:
Roman rolled out of bed and got dressed, "I think I'll go running..." he said as he opened the door, the sun shined bright in his eye, "Damn it! That burns!" Roman sighs rubbing his eyes. He then met up with a friend and was challenged to a race. They chose a hill and started running downward, "I'm totally gonna win..."
tumblr_lqkrkudmmj1ql676ko1_500_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d66w5bb.gif
(MY GOD THAT SCENE xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Sure that sounds nice" He said happily as he motioned his wing for her to get on
Nora eagerly hopped on and pressed herself against Al, hugging him. "And away we fly!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's sickness was getting worse. "WAHHHHHCHOOOOO!" He sneezed. "So cold..." He said, shivering.

(Aye, I have Diablo open >_<)
((Up to you ^-^

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora eagerly hopped on and pressed herself against Al, hugging him. "And away we fly!"
Al smirked as he lifted into the air quickly and looked at the sun while smiling "You have to admit it's nice" He said happily

Snow:*places her small hands in the shapes of circles and over Williams eyes so he can see through the Fae glamour all the humans and creatures and animals with bloody hands and faces, their bodies like skeletons, desperately eating the fruit only to have the fruit chocked back up with their own blood coating them, seeding the earth with the blood as nutrients so more of the plant can grow* All of Fae runs off of the magic in blood in some way or another *says ashamed slightly and she removes her hands, the scene gone now and the clearing just looking inviting with the read fruit*

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Mitsu lauphed as every close was smashed by a chaotic force leaving only neo before she smiled tendrils of roots wraped up her legs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hm...nice...but however you are naive.....come, hit me''

*Neo said as she smirked at Mitsu*

Jennete said:
Snow:*places her small hands in the shapes of circles and over Williams eyes so he can see through the Fae glamour all the humans and creatures and animals with bloody hands and faces, their bodies like skeletons, desperately eating the fruit only to have the fruit chocked back up with their own blood coating them, seeding the earth with the blood as nutrients so more of the plant can grow* All of Fae runs off of the magic in blood in some way or another *says ashamed slightly and she removes her hands, the scene gone now and the clearing just looking inviting with the read fruit*
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
William's eyes widened at the scene as he dropped to his knees "It-It's just like that day..." He said in terror

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom grabbed Yuki's fist and flipped her onto his back in a piggy-back position. "Yes. People have thrown punches at me more times than humans have messed up." He smiled and set his daughter down.
''then how about this?!''

*she then spun and attempted to kick Ansom in the side*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as he lifted into the air quickly and looked at the sun while smiling "You have to admit it's nice" He said happily
Roman looked up as he ran, "What the hell kind of bird is that?!" He said as he ran. As he looked up he tripped on a rock and rolled down the rest on the way. He hops up, "I win!"

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded "ok sis" he said as he yawned and streched before geting up and walking over "sis do we have any sweets" she asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*nods and pulls down some cinnamon sugar graham crackers* Here you go *says, munching on one like it truly counts as sweets*

Roman said:
Roman looked up as he ran, "What the hell kind of bird is that?!" He said as he ran. As he looked up he tripped on a rock and rolled down the rest on the way. He hops up, "I win!"
Al looked at Roman "I'M NOT A DAMN BIRD!!" He said jokingly

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled as a blast of chaotic enegery suddenly hit neo hard as the ground around her crushed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then broke like glass. She the reappeared sitting on a bench with one leg crossed over the other maintaining her smile showing her confidence on the battlefield*

''is that the best you can do? i'll give you credit, it is a nice tactic to keep me from moving...but your so naive''

Snow:*concerned for William, she gets down confused on what is wrong* What day? *looks to Dex for help, confused on what is happening to Will*

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Nora laughed and patted Al."It sure is...How often do you use this form of yours? And would you like to get some ice cream with me?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*concerned for William, she gets down confused on what is wrong* What day? *looks to Dex for help, confused on what is happening to Will*
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex seems to be asleep right now.

xoloveox said:
(Fine, I'll send Diablo over... But he is sort of a hothead...) Diablo was on his way back from shooting range when he decided to stop by the café. "Training is such a bore..." He said.

Roman said:
Nora looked over the edge and waved at him,"Hi Roman!" She yelled, waving her hand crazily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back