• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*spins around and dances up on the tree branches in Fae, sighing contently* I love books and I try to remember new things I learn like names of the largest book printed *she laughs excitedly remembering the fact Dex had given her* Do you read Books William? I think this world would be nicer if more people read
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
William smiled "Of course I read though it is sad that very few people read now" He said

Nora poked Al in the leg and looked up at him,"So tell me, what kinds of powers do you have?" She asked him before whispering,"in the case that I might have to kill you..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*spins around and dances up on the tree branches in Fae, sighing contently* I love books and I try to remember new things I learn like names of the largest book printed *she laughs excitedly remembering the fact Dex had given her* Do you read Books William? I think this world would be nicer if more people read
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex ignored the comment. The slapping of branches against his face didn't seem to affect him.

(I shall rp with myself till further notice)

Toru felt her arm get suddenly grabbed and had a reflex that immedietly smashed the guitar over the persons head causing the wood to give him cuts and splinters "ow.. using weapons is dangerous" he said and went to reach for her shoulder before a fist made of hellfire and dark magic pounded him into the ground and she leaned over him "big mistake buddy" she said before grabbing him and slamming him onto the ground multiple times like it was nothing "toodles" she said and sent him flying in the opposite direction.

Snow:*laughing in the tree tops, walking with the two when she suddenly stops still, not breathing or moving an inch, her body going see through like water and she jumps down to you too whispering scared* Uh oh.. We woke the Red Caps.. I always forget they sleep here

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

--------------------------

Scarlet:*smiles knowing that she helped the poor boy have a pleasant dream, feeling thirsty though as her fangs pop out and she gets up, going to her fridge for some blood*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora poked Al in the leg and looked up at him,"So tell me, what kinds of powers do you have?" She asked him before whispering,"in the case that I might have to kill you..."
Al sighed "Well if you really want to know I can use every kind of Fire and I can become a Dragon" He said happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughing in the tree tops, walking with the two when she suddenly stops still, not breathing or moving an inch, her body going see through like water and she jumps down to you too whispering scared* Uh oh.. We woke the Red Caps.. I always forget they sleep here
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

--------------------------

Scarlet:*smiles knowing that she helped the poor boy have a pleasant dream, feeling thirsty though as her fangs pop out and she gets up, going to her fridge for some blood*
William looked shocked "Wha-What are you talking about?" He said never having of heard of these Red Caps

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Well if you really want to know I can use every kind of Fire and I can become a Dragon" He said happily
"Really? Show me! I like dragons." She said excitedly, pure glee shinning in her eyes.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair giggles then runs up ahead
Han sighs, "Hey! Wait up!" He started to run behind Blair. "Think you're faster than me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? Show me! I like dragons." She said excitedly, pure glee shinning in her eyes.
Al smirked "WINGS OF DARKEST NIGHT!" He yelled out as he transformed into Chaos Bahamut

Snow: Red Caps are little shadow fey that scalp their victims and wear the tops of the their heads as hats painted in the blood of those they have killed *yelps a little almost stepping on a sleeping one and hurries on into the forest* They scare me...a lot *admits shyly*

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Well you wanted to get to know me right? I got a place we could go. I need to change first tho." He said as cards swirled around you, teleporting you away.
She pouted, teleporting to her own room.

Jennete said:
Snow: Red Caps are little shadow fey that scalp their victims and wear the tops of the their heads as hats painted in the blood of those they have killed *yelps a little almost stepping on a sleeping one and hurries on into the forest* They scare me...a lot *admits shyly*
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex didn't seem too pleased. "Don't worry... Those little guys can't hurt you since I have time manipulation, even if they did pop out, they would pop out VERRRRY slowly." He said.

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
William sighs "They seem so weak" He said as he walked past "If only things were more peaceful" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Aeos slowly woke up and looked around "m-mama" he said softly as he looked around at the strange room
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*turns seeing Aeos, licking blood off of my hand from when I opened the bag* Oh hi there little one

Snow:*becomes visible again and nods trying to look touch and puff up her tiny size* Okay then..

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex sees a clearing up ahead. "Hey, looks like we can rest up ahead..." He said.

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*turns seeing Aeos, licking blood off of my hand from when I opened the bag* Oh hi there little one

Snow:*becomes visible again and nods trying to look touch and puff up her tiny size* Okay then..

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
William looked up "But I will make this world have peace and peace alone" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Aeos looked at her his memories geting mixed up in that moment "hi mama" he said softly to her as he rubbed one eye
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "WINGS OF DARKEST NIGHT!" He yelled out as he transformed into Chaos Bahamut
Nora jumped back and took a full look at the dragon. She grinned happily before taking a step towards him and reached her hand out,"This is amazing! Can I ride you?" In both ways? She thought snickering.

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*frowns and moves her hand to clear the conficting energies in his head* I am not your mother, I'm only 17.. think of me like your big sister okay Aeos *finishes her blood bag and wipes her mouth*
Snow:*tugs on Dex's arm shaking her head of the clearing, seeing the red fruits in the middle* Oh you will want to avoid eating or touching those okay..*she turns her head to look at William and smiles at the thought* Oh that sounds wonderful!

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
William walks close to the red fruit before speaking "Why what would they do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back