• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I am not a god, am I?" He smiled and patted Yuki on the head. "I am actually.....the Anti of a god." His smile turned into a chuckle. "Now.....my daughter...." He looked at Yuki. "Not you....the other one. Why does she want to meet me?"
''ask her yourself...i dont know why she wants to meet you...''

*Yuki then spoke her next words in a soft high-pitched tone as if she accepted the fact Ansom was her father after all. but she still hated him*

''a-and dont pet my head...im not little..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ask her yourself...i dont know why she wants to meet you...''
*Yuki then spoke her next words in a soft high-pitched tone as if she accepted the fact Ansom was her father after all. but she still hated him*

''a-and dont pet my head...im not little..''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and nodded. "Indeed you aren't." He grabbed Yuki and put her in a headlock. "But you are still a little girl to me." He released her and sat back down. "Go ahead and hate me. I am used to it."

Aeos nodded before he quickly got up and hugged her tightly "thank you" she said softly to her as he hugged her childishly before leting go of her and laying back down

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as the ground cracked more and chaotic purple flames appeared on her and all around her "ok neo no hard feelings" she said as the sun suddenly went black and she giggled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*As the sun turned black, multiple figures of Neo then appeared and they all went into a certain stance holding an umbrella*

''well? im waiting...''

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded before he quickly got up and hugged her tightly "thank you" she said softly to her as he hugged her childishly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*surprised by the hug and she hugs him back smiling just a bit* Well you are very welcome

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed and nodded. "Indeed you aren't." He grabbed Yuki and put her in a headlock. "But you are still a little girl to me." He released her and sat back down. "Go ahead and hate me. I am used to it."
''well...if your used to it, are you used to this?!!''

*She said the last word as she then charged at Ansom about to deliver a plasma-punch to his face*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...if your used to it, are you used to this?!!''
*She said the last word as she then charged at Ansom about to deliver a plasma-punch to his face*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom grabbed Yuki's fist and flipped her onto his back in a piggy-back position. "Yes. People have thrown punches at me more times than humans have messed up." He smiled and set his daughter down.

Roman said:
Roman woke up. He didn't move a muscle, instead he just looked at the ceiling, "Holy crap...." he said in a low voice. "I don't wanna move."
kak-bed.gif
Blair looked up at Han's and helpd his hand then walked, "So where do you think Roman is?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*Smiles and spins around in a circle skipping, mushrooms springing up* Have you ever heard of a fairy circle? *she doesn't wait for a response, dancing finally for the forst time in over 100 years to music and slowly the circle starts to pulse with the music, growing thick with a gold aura, enticing and addicting* Well they are portals that begin if a Fae, such as myself dances. And it leads to the land of the Fae, the most deadly of all worlds *watches Dex, finally her light green vines that coat her arms and legs turning dark green, her mischievous side that comes along with being a Fae making an appearance* It's deadly because in my world, everything is lovely and addicting and enchanting..and all of it wants to kill you *shrugs, swirling and dancing the famous Fae dance, the one stories are told from where mortals get trapped in the dance, to dance till their feet bleed and they die*
@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled slightly as he layed back down to sleep like she wanted him too and closed his eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*sighs watching him to make sure he goes to sleep then relaxes in the arm chair, concentrating on the flow of energy in his mind and slowly pushes more in so he can maybe start remembering more of his past in his sleep where he should be more calm*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighs. "Alright, let's see how much I can take shall we?" He said, getting up.

(Dex didn't notice xD )
Snow:*claps her hands giddy and takes yours pulling you into the circle and suddenly we are in Fae. Strange birds and songs echoing from the irridecent forests and the purple red sky swirling in a magical way* Now I dare you to go through the forest, survive and bring baaack... the wing from a Fairy Queen *Snow claps her hands smiling sweetly* If you still want an adventure... But if you just want to look around that sounds like fun too!

Aeos had been put into a dream that was also his memories as he slept. He was 14 and it was just after a part. He was laying there in his bed before he heard some yelling coming from down stares as he got up "mom dad" he said as he got out of bed to see what was going on as he slowly tip toed down the hall till he got to the door of the living room and peaked in to see his mother and father fighting "how could you" his father yelled at Aeos's mother as she cried "I'm sorry please please" she cried as he stood there rage in his eyes "I new it" he said before slapping her then holding out a lighter before Aeos finally noticed his father was covered in in gas along with the living room "stop it alright yes I love him and he's not your child" his mother yelled before Aeos went wide eyed and ran back up to his room as his father droped the lighter. The real Aeos was stiring around the bed as the memory came back

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*claps her hands giddy and takes yours pulling you into the circle and suddenly we are in Fae. Strange birds and songs echoing from the irridecent forests and the purple red sky swirling in a magical way* Now I dare you to go through the forest, survive and bring baaack... the wing from a Fairy Queen *Snow claps her hands smiling sweetly* If you still want an adventure... But if you just want to look around that sounds like fun too!
Dex shrugged and went into the forest. He didn't feel like hanging out with people right now.

Meanwhile...

Tyler sneezed again. "Gosh dang it!" He said. "How the hell did I get sick!?"

William walked away as he went into the Forest and found Dex "Yo! What's up?" He said happily

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back