• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Your character is so anti social, like the opposite of mine haha))

Snow:*watches Dex go into the forest and skips along the tree branches, completely silent as tree nymphs with a thirst for blood to held their roots grow dance and laugh and pass hDex in the woods, their long sharp bark fingers scratching at him to draw blood, but their dancing the one meant to make a peaceful emotion to all*

shortyshot8 said:
William walked away as he went into the Forest and found Dex "Yo! What's up?" He said happily
@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex sighed. "The sky you dumbass..." He said sarcastically.

Jennete said:
Snow:*watches Dex go into the forest and skips along the tree branches, completely silent as tree nymphs with a thirst for blood to held their roots grow dance and laugh and pass hDex in the woods, their long sharp bark fingers scratching at him to draw blood, but their dancing the one meant to make a peaceful emotion to all*
Dex threw knifes at all of them. He took them all down like they were nothing. "You know I'm not a idiot right?" He said coldly.

Jennete said:
TheRebelliousDragon said:
William laughs before seeing the roots and sighing "I just wanna meditate is that too much to ask!" He called out

Daniel reaver]Aeos had been put into a dream that was also his memories as he slept. He was 14 and it was just after a part. He was laying there in his bed before he heard some yelling coming from down stares as he got up "mom dad" he said as he got out of bed to see what was going on as he slowly tip toed down the hall till he got to the door of the living room and peaked in to see his mother and father fighting "how could you" his father yelled at Aeos's mother as she cried "I'm sorry please please" she cried as he stood there rage in his eyes "I new it" he said before slapping her then holding out a lighter before Aeos finally noticed his father was covered in in gas along with the living room "stop it alright yes I love him and he's not your child" his mother yelled before Aeos went wide eyed and ran back up to his room as his father droped the lighter. The real Aeos was stiring around the bed as the memory came back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*slowly pulls back all the vibrating energy of that painful memory and stores it safely in Aeos's head, pushing new energy in to spark new memories of his past*

shortyshot8 said:
William laughs before seeing the roots and sighing "I just wanna meditate is that too much to ask!" He called out
Dex chuckled. "Good luck buddy... Peace is a lie. There will always be love in war." He said.

Dex chuckled. "Good luck buddy... Peace is a lie. There will always be love in war." He said.
William sighed "Yes that is true...However I would like to think we can make a world where all there is would be peace"

Dex threw knifes at all of them. He took them all down like they were nothing. "You know I'm not a idiot right?" He said coldly.
Snow:*hums twirling happily and hops down, looking at the trees dying from the deaths of the nymphs* Oh you killed them.. I know they can be mean but was violence really needed?

Aeos'es memory changed to a small island in the south where Aeos was playing on the beach with her father and mother. It was a happy memory as they played and ran around on the beach

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*hums twirling happily and hops down, looking at the trees dying from the deaths of the nymphs* Oh you killed them.. I know they can be mean but was violence really needed?
William sighs "I agree with the person violence was not the way to solve this"

Daniel reaver]Aeos'es memory changed to a small island in the south where Aeos was playing on the beach with her father and mother. It was a happy memory as they played and ran around on the beach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*smiles sensing the quiet energy is a good memory and lets it play out for Aeos* There you are little one

shortyshot8 said:
Dex sighed. "Yeah, and I would LOVE to have my life force sucked out." He said, continuing with his sarcastic remarks.

shortyshot8 said:
Snow:*Smiles a little shy at meeting yet another new person today and she holds out her small hand* Hello, I'm Snow

xoloveox said:
She looked at him with a funny expression. "What do you mean?"
"Well you wanted to get to know me right? I got a place we could go. I need to change first tho." He said as cards swirled around you, teleporting you away.

Dex sighed. "Yeah, and I would LOVE to have my life force sucked out." He said, continuing with his sarcastic remarks.
William frowned "If you believe in violence then leave this place lest I kill you" He said sadly

Jennete said:
Snow:*Smiles a little shy at meeting yet another new person today and she holds out her small hand* Hello, I'm Snow
William grabs her hand (At least I think it's a girl xD ) and smiles "Nice too meet you my name is William"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "If you believe in violence then leave this place lest I kill you" He said sadly
Dex shook his head. "I don't think violence is the answer, nor do I think peace is the answer. Sometimes you need a little of both, thus War and Peace." He said.

Dex shook his head. "I don't think violence is the answer, nor do I think peace is the answer. Sometimes you need a little of both, thus War and Peace." He said.
William sighed "And this Forest is the Peace" He said before facing Snow again

shortyshot8 said:

William grabs her hand (At least I think it's a girl xD ) and smiles "Nice too meet you my name is William"
Snow:*smiles and she shakes your hand smiling at Dex and says a little sing song* Ohh That's from the book you read the title

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
(That's totally okay! I just got home so now I can actually come back)
(Alright thanks for the information!)

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and she shakes your hand smiling at Dex and says a little sing song* Ohh That's from the book you read the title
@TheRebelliousDragon
William laughed at her remark "You are smarter than most people" He said happily

RPLoverRP said:
Blair looked up at Han's and helpd his hand then walked, "So where do you think Roman is?"
Han chuckled, "In bed. He looked pretty sleepy last night." He said as they walked.

Jennete said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex nodded and smiled. "Your catching on..." He says, pushing further into the deadly forest.

Aeos stayed in the dream as he ran and swam around with his parents his tail and ears along with wiskeres as he lauphed "Aeobus come here sweet heart" his mother called to him as he ran over to them and say down "mama can I have a sandwich" he asked as his ears twitched as his mother handed him a samdwhich

@Jennete

Snow:*spins around and dances up on the tree branches in Fae, sighing contently* I love books and I try to remember new things I learn like names of the largest book printed *she laughs excitedly remembering the fact Dex had given her* Do you read Books William? I think this world would be nicer if more people read

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back