• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Toru stood up and put away her guitar, she was relaxed enough as it is. She leaned back on a tree and closed her eyes to rest, her body glowing slightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked up then nodded "ok mommy" she said as she sat up and looked around
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="TheR himebelliousDragon]You spot a blonde haired boy, twirling a gun and randomly shooting at trees. But it doesn't seem all too random because the holes all seem to be in the same place.

[/QUOTE]
Val blinked a few times . "No peace, no silence." He said to himself.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed then smiled happily before the trees started to turn again and she giggled happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Nanase smiled a bit and looks at Mitsu*

''um Mitsu, if you really needed to test your power, i could make some dummies for you''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ryu gently kissed you then got off you. "I think that's enough playtime for today..." He laughed.
She puffed out her cheeks. "For someone I just met? Mhm~."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiled up at him, "Then lets go."
Han held Blair's hand as he headed for the door, "How about we walk this time?" He asked her with a smile

Daniel reaver]"I have no need for dummies" she said softly as a couple cars turned into rhinos and ran away down the street while a water pipe broke and she sighed "I just need to let off steam" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''then maybe i can fight you then? how bout it?''

Roman woke up. He didn't move a muscle, instead he just looked at the ceiling, "Holy crap...." he said in a low voice. "I don't wanna move."

kak-bed.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...il try to look for him so...yeah..*sigh* im gonna hate seeing Ansom after knowing he's my father.....anyway, Nanase, please look after Mitsu okay?''
''sure''

*Yuki then teleported to Ansom's location*

''hey...
ugh..dad.....can i have a moment with you?''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom frowned and looked at Yuki. "A moment?" He tilted his head. "Yeah sure, whatever." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Speak."

Daniel reaver]"I-ve never fought any one before" mitsu said curious of how she could fight with some one [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well, if you want to punish Ansom, he's not gonna go down without a fight. Maybe i can train you thus helping you control your power''

*Nanase then formed a blade out of dark crystals and swings off to the side and it launched lots of shards which stabbed the rhinos that were once cars and stabbing into a tree*

''Ansom is not like a tree who takes hits no matter what, and he's not like a rhino which is ambushed easily''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned and looked at Yuki. "A moment?" He tilted his head. "Yeah sure, whatever." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Speak."
''Mitsu...um..my daughter wanted to meet you.....''

*Yuki said as she looked down a bit*

'cant believe im doing this.......'

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ryu kissed her nose. "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll have more time to do this later..." He says.
She laughed. "Its ironic, I barley know you~..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, if you want to punish Ansom, he's not gonna go down without a fight. Maybe i can train you thus helping you control your power''
*Nanase then formed a blade out of dark crystals and swings off to the side and it launched lots of shards which stabbed the rhinos that were once cars and stabbing into a tree*

''Ansom is not like a tree who takes hits no matter what, and he's not like a rhino which is ambushed easily''

''Mitsu...um..my daughter wanted to meet you.....''

*Yuki said as she looked down a bit*

'cant believe im doing this.......'

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Okay. Let her meet me." He said as he stood up and stretched. "I can see that you mislike me. Why?" He cocked his head slightly to the right.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu shrugged as she was engulfed in weak chaotic flames "then remove me restrain" she said softly as she stood up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...you can use half your power...can you not? its best to use little power. little by little as you train so you dont hurt yourself...''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Okay. Let her meet me." He said as he stood up and stretched. "I can see that you mislike me. Why?" He cocked his head slightly to the right.
''you left Kurumi the same way you did to Shira when they were pregnant! besides you may still love Shira but..i dont know if your telling the truth or your telling a lie! besides, one of your words were 'gods are meant to smash and leave'. thats exactly what you said one time!''

*Yuki said looking at Ansom with an angry kind of face*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you left Kurumi the same way you did to Shira when they were pregnant! besides you may still love Shira but..i dont know if your telling the truth or your telling a lie! besides, one of your words were 'gods are meant to smash and leave'. thats exactly what you said one time!''
*Yuki said looking at Ansom with an angry kind of face*

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I am not a god, am I?" He smiled and patted Yuki on the head. "I am actually.....the Anti of a god." His smile turned into a chuckle. "Now.....my daughter...." He looked at Yuki. "Not you....the other one. Why does she want to meet me?"

Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed "fine" she said as she stood up the ground cracking around her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...co-''

*Neo then pushed Nanase off to the side and gestures Mitsu to fight her instead*

''well? come at me bro!''

Daniel reaver](Well he is actually seventeen but with his amnesia his mind and spirit has reverted to a state of child hood specifacly the age of 7. where his mental state was stable) Aeos shirgged sloghtly "I don't know" he said softly as he looked up at her then looked back down and leaned against her more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Jennete
Scarlet:*nods and pick up the little boy and lays him in bed, tucking him in and stands, hands on her hips* Okay.. I'm going to say you are 7. Thats how old you are Aeos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back