• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu stood there in the court yard as the ground cracked more around her as clumps started to float up

@anyone

(Some one should interact with ansoms daughter xD )

Toru sat against a tree in the courtyard, relaxing and playing on her guitar. Her guitar calmed her and made her happy.

[media]

[/media]

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in the court yard as the ground cracked more around her as clumps started to float up @anyone [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase soon walked up to Mitsu*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] ''yknow said:
57a8c2943cacf_BraveFrontierFeeva4.jpg.2a93fe3db7648dac18649546a669737d.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Brave Frontier Feeva4.jpg
    Brave Frontier Feeva4.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 11
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in the court yard as the ground cracked more around her as clumps started to float up
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
(I could have Diablo, I haven't used him in a while...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in the court yard as the ground cracked more around her as clumps started to float up
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
specify Ansom's Daughter xD he has 2 (Yuki is also his daughter and of course Mitsu is one too)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "Yeah, I love books. I got a lot of them back at my place. Even a book of hidden spells." He laughed.

(Well, both of them are going to die if Will doesn't get back in Tyler or Tyler gets back in William xD )
Snow:*smiles, feeling at ease again* When I first came to earth, the first things that made sense to me were books. It must be nice to have so many that you can read all the time

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled before he struggled to lift the fork to his mouth but did it and ate the fork full before droping the fork then picking it up agains as his little fox tail wagged around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*grins watching him eat and she adds a little more energy to make it easier on him* Feel better with a nice meal now in your system?

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sat against a tree in the courtyard, relaxing and playing on her guitar. Her guitar calmed her and made her happy.
[media]

[/media]
Dex heard the music and smiled. "Good ol' Toru..." He laughed silently, reading his book in the courtyard.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles, feeling at ease again* When I first came to earth, the first things that made sense to me were books. It must be nice to have so many that you can read all the time
Scarlet:*grins watching him eat and she adds a little more energy to make it easier on him* Feel better with a nice meal now in your system?
Dex nodded. "It is I guess... But I could use a little adventure right now." He said.

Snow:*thinks to herself then claps her hands jumping up* Oh I know how I can help...but it might be a little risky *says second guessing the idea, hearing the music playing, knowing it was key*

@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

(Well yeah but yuki won't accept that and tries to hide it Mitsu will probably accept it. Still any one want to interacts with mitsu)

@Himeragi Seiker

Aeos nodded "it's been a while since I've been able to eat" he said softly to her as he took another bite of the Mac n cheese

@Jennete

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, staring at her hands, then on the bed. Somehow... there was no metal on it? She looked at Kili, not sure why.
"How did I not...?"
"I, uh, put a spell on you. You couldn't touch anything. No matter how close you got to something, it'd always bend out of the way...if that makes sense. It was just a spell. I could do alot of things in this house, considering it has a part of my...The demon lord's power attached to it..." Kili explained, standing up as he talked about the house he'd called home for the past few years.

Daniel reaver](Well yeah but yuki won't accept that and tries to hide it Mitsu will probably accept it. Still any one want to interacts with mitsu) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos nodded "it's been a while since I've been able to eat" he said softly to her as he took another bite of the Mac n cheese

@Jennete
true...by the way, my character Nanase is interacting with her right now)))

Jennete said:
Snow:*thinks to herself then claps her hands jumping up* Oh I know how I can help...but it might be a little risky *says second guessing the idea, hearing the music playing, knowing it was key*
@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby
Dex smiled up at you. "What do you have in mind?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]"So" she said not recognizing the voice as she sat down in the center of the broken circle as more rocks floated into the air [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''aigo...''

*Nanase then walked and knelt infront of her*

''whats wrong....Mitsu?''

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded "it's been a while since I've been able to eat" he said softly to her as he took another bite of the Mac n cheese [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet: Well I am glad you finally got some food *smirks a little, pleased with herself and takes a bite of her own mac n cheese, feeling a bit peckish*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smiled up at you. "What do you have in mind?" He asked.
Snow:*Smiles and spins around in a circle skipping, mushrooms springing up* Have you ever heard of a fairy circle? *she doesn't wait for a response, dancing finally for the forst time in over 100 years to music and slowly the circle starts to pulse with the music, growing thick with a gold aura, enticing and addicting* Well they are portals that begin if a Fae, such as myself dances. And it leads to the land of the Fae, the most deadly of all worlds *watches Dex, finally her light green vines that coat her arms and legs turning dark green, her mischievous side that comes along with being a Fae making an appearance* It's deadly because in my world, everything is lovely and addicting and enchanting..and all of it wants to kill you *shrugs, swirling and dancing the famous Fae dance, the one stories are told from where mortals get trapped in the dance, to dance till their feet bleed and they die*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back