• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked back, blushing as well. "D-Do you want another?" He asked.

Dex shook his head. "Enough about that, so you have met my brother? What did you think about him?" He asked.
''i-if you wish..''

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded as her eye turned half chaotic purple half golden as some windows cracked and a few desks shook 'how could he do that to mama' she thought as she leaned against yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then noticed that Mitsu was using some of her power*

'...fuck i guess i have to use it...'

*Yuki then used some of her chaos power to repair the glass and stop the desks from shaking*

Daniel reaver]Aeos kept nuzzling her as he curled up in her arms and closed his eyes as the tears slowly stoped "do you know who my mama is" he asked through a sob as he sat there finding comfort in her arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*shakes her head sighing and runs her long fingers through the boys hair, swaying with him slowly* No but I am sure she is looking for you if you are lost Aeos

Aeos sat there silently in the girls arms as he leaned into her as much as he could for comfort "Where am I" he asked the girl as the way he was acting and speaking was hinting to amnesia

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Aeos sat there silently in the girls arms as he leaned into her as much as he could for comfort "Where am I" he asked the girl as the way he was acting and speaking was hinting to amnesia [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*she looks down at the boy who is clearly suffering from memory loss and she sighs standing up and picking the boy up in my arms, sensing that he just wants to be held by her* You are at the School campus but I am going to take you back to my dorm room to wait there while I call someone who maybe will know who you are *who she is going to call is a mystery to her at this moment*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-if you wish..''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler leaned in and kissed Sena gently again, this time, not breaking away.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and shrugs her shoulders, swaying a bit* Oh he is very nice. And he is not a good swimmer but that's okay *she says cheerfully*

Scarlet:*sits down and cuddled the small boy to her, her arms around him, making soothing sounds like a mother would* Well little one, if you pull on my shirt anymore we might have to go to the clothing store *trying to make a joke but her dry sense of humor failing again as usual*
Dex smiled. "He's always been like that, ever since we were kids." He laughed.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu sat there deep in thought as they shook more and the glass broke more as she leaned against yuki as she subconciously used her powers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''Mitsu...your not controlling your power...''

*Yuki then made the seal seal more of Mitsu's power as Yuki repaired the windows using her power*

Tyler leaned in and kissed Sena gently again, this time, not breaking away.

*Sena wrapped her hands around his neck as she started to kiss back*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena wrapped her hands around his neck as she started to kiss back*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler wrapped his arms around her waist. He broke the kiss a few seconds to catch his breath. "I-I love you Sena..." He breathed, smiling.

Snow:*smiles at Dex and looks at the book he was holding* What are you reading?

Aeos nuzzled into her as she held him "please don't leave me" he said in a scared sad voice as he leaned into her the way a child would when he wanted to be held and comforted

@Jennete

Tyler wrapped his arms around her waist. He broke the kiss a few seconds to catch his breath. "I-I love you Sena..." He breathed, smiling.
*Sena didnt know how to respond to this so she only nodded*

''y-yeah..i-i love you too..''

Daniel reaver]Aeos nuzzled into her as she held him "please don't leave me" he said in a scared sad voice as he leaned into her the way a child would when he wanted to be held and comforted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*walking back to her dorm room as people give her strange looks she rolls her eyes at them and holds Aeos protectively, setting him down in her arm chair when the get to her room. She sits back on her knees by the chair and rubs his back* I won't leave I promise, You are safe now Aeos okay, you have no reason to be afraid

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena didnt know how to respond to this so she only nodded*
''y-yeah..i-i love you too..''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler leaned in and kissed her more passionately, rapping her in his wings.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles at Dex and looks at the book he was holding* What are you reading?
Dex turned the page. "It's called War and Peace, it's one of the longest books ever made." He said, chuckling slightly.

Tyler leaned in and kissed her more passionately, rapping her in his wings.
*Sena then kissed Tyler a bit more deeply as she thought to herself*

'crap...this is bad. if we dont stop soon, the boss may think something happened...'

Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed as her eye went back to golden and she leaned against yuki more "sorry mommy" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''its fine...please control your power though''

*Yuki said as she pets Mitsu's head*

Dex turned the page. "It's called War and Peace, it's one of the longest books ever made." He said, chuckling slightly.
Snow:*looks at the book reaching out and touching it, smiling* I love books, they have so much knowledge and so many different ways to escape into the unknown *she sighs and looks up at the clouds, twirling her fingers to make one into the shape of a book*

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded before he floted over to her and hugged her again around her waist wanting her to hold him again "thank you" he said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*laughs silently and hugs the floating spirit back* You are quite the hugger hmm Aeos, I think you have hugged me more times then I have hugged anyone in my entire life *she says, meaning it to be a mood lightener for the boy so he wont be so upset anymore*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back