• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Oh.....ok" mitsu said with a happy giggle as she stood there her with her hands behind her back as she smiled at the girl happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so tell me, how is your mother? well i mean, Shira?''

*The girl said as she put her hand against her cheek and leaned on it*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Sena blushes a bit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] ''er...i dont even understand my feelings at all though...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Tyler looked up. "I-I'm sorry I got mad... I just entered a tournament, lost in the finals, and now I'm studying for exams... Plus you never seem to be around anymore..." He said, a single tear forming on his face. He immediately starts to try and wipe it away. "D-Dammit."

((okay well where is Dex and some of your characters @Daniel reaver ?))

Snow:*still flying up in the air, her mind at ease, carefree and she hums, turning to relax on her bacl, playing the the clouds, making shapes*

Scarlet:*leans against the class building, looking through her note book for the assignment and she growls, the air around her almost rippling in effect from pulling energy to her*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks at the two realizing this is a romantic situation and slowly backs away* Well.. I seem to have forgotten my.. um turtle..and he needs to be watered so.. *flies off to the school, giggling to myself at how now the two can talk and be alone*
----------

((Who has a character free, I can't remember haha..))
((( Akira's eating in a restaurant near the school xD )))

Jennete said:
((okay well where is Dex and some of your characters @Daniel reaver ?))
Snow:*still flying up in the air, her mind at ease, carefree and she hums, turning to relax on her bacl, playing the the clouds, making shapes*

Scarlet:*leans against the class building, looking through her note book for the assignment and she growls, the air around her almost rippling in effect from pulling energy to her*
(Dex is in the courtyard now.) Dex silently reads a book by himself. "Geez, I wonder where Toru is?" He asked himself.

Mitsu giggled "mamas good" she said happily before frowning "but she seems like she's hurting and I can't figure out why" she said softly as she tryed to think about it

@Himeragi Seiker

(Aeos is floating around lost!! In his little kid form!!! Annabel is reading against a tree with black rings floating around her and blake is in his room @Jennete)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira's eating in a restaurant near the school xD )))

[/QUOTE]
il just have Himeragi go to a restaurant while her ankle is not sprained xD )))

*Himeragi is currently working at a restaurant Akira's eatting at*

Aeos floated around the school lost "where am I" he said in a scared inocent voice as he phased through walls and people looking for some one that could see him

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled "mamas good" she said happily before frowning "but she seems like she's hurting and I can't figure out why" she said softly as she tryed to think about it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Aeos is floating around lost!! In his little kid form!!! Annabel is reading against a tree with black rings floating around her and blake is in his room @Jennete)
''its better not to mind them...''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked up. "I-I'm sorry I got mad... I just entered a tournament, lost in the finals, and now I'm studying for exams... Plus you never seem to be around anymore..." He said, a single tear forming on his face. He immediately starts to try and wipe it away. "D-Dammit."
@Himeragi Seiker

Snow:*lands in the courtyard and stretches her wings out, looking up at the sky to see all the different shapes she made. Her attention focused on the sky so she doesnt immediately see the boy sitting and reading a book* @TheRebelliousDragon

Scarlet:*sighs cursing under her breath a string of profanities and walks almost through Aeos, her head turning up sharply and she crooks it frowning a bit* What the...? @Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*lands in the courtyard and stretches her wings out, looking up at the sky to see all the different shapes she made. Her attention focused on the sky so she doesnt immediately see the boy sitting and reading a book* @TheRebelliousDragon
Scarlet:*sighs cursing under her breath a string of profanities and walks almost through Aeos, her head turning up sharply and she crooks it frowning a bit* What the...? @Daniel reaver
Dex looks up. "Hello, who might you be?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Daniel watched him confused and a little weirded out "y-yeah" he said not knowing what els to say 'did he just analyze me' he thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
((Sorry, might be slightly confusing. Aion is a girl, She's the actual goddess of the zodiac, when she goes into her Gemini form her twin Chrona comes out, who's a boy.))

"The answer is yes, by the way. Sorry, I can read minds in this form."

Aion laughed, rubbing the back of her head, feeling embarrassed.

"Like I said, it's scary."

Violetta looked to Daniel.

"Don't worry, Aion is a good kid."

Aeos floated through her and looked around "mama" he said as random flashes of memories came back as she looked around "mama where are you" he said as he phased through the girls legs again

@Jennete

Daniel scratched the back of his head and lauphed softly "it's ok" he said softly to them as he looked them over still A little confused on the girl who had been a boy a second ago

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...im a demon slayer...im busy at times...and sometimes i want to take a rest''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "I know... I just miss you all the time..." He frowned, another tear falling. "Why am I crying?" He said, trying to wipe another tear away.

Dex looks up. "Hello, who might you be?" He asked.
Snow:*nervous and shrugs waving and putting on a shy smile* I'm Snow, Hello there

Daniel reaver]Aeos floated through her and looked around "mama" he said as random flashes of memories came back as she looked around "mama where are you" he said as he phased through the girls legs again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*growls when the little boy passes through her legs and she backs up a bit, sucking on the energy around her and gives it to the boy, to make him more solid and aware* Who are you? *she asks raising her eyebrow and bends down to be on the boys level*

Tyler sighed. "I know... I just miss you all the time..." He frowned, another tear falling. "Why am I crying?" He said, trying to wipe another tear away.
*Sena looks down a bit and lifts her head*

''well...i have to go now...cya''

*Sena said as she then walked away*

Lumina said:
Elyse opened her eyes, sitting up. She rubbed her eyes, trying to rid them of the sleep. She looked over, seeing Kili, and the blush returned to her face tenfold.
"U-um... morning..."
Kili smiled nervously. "H-hey, Ellie...did you have a good sleep?" he asked, scratching his neck, until a yawn hit him, forcing him to stretch. "I...liked it, myself."

Jennete said:
Snow:*nervous and shrugs waving and putting on a shy smile* I'm Snow, Hello there
Scarlet:*growls when the little boy passes through her legs and she backs up a bit, sucking on the energy around her and gives it to the boy, to make him more solid and aware* Who are you? *she asks raising her eyebrow and bends down to be on the boys level*
Dex smiles. "Dex, Dex Grayson. I'm Tyler's brother." He said sweetly.

Aeos stood there as more flashes of memory flashed in his mind as he balled his hands into fists and held them to the side of his head before he turned around and pressed into the girl wanting nothing more than the memories to stop "make them stop make them stop" he said as he pressed into the girl like a child would do to his mother when he was scared

@Jennete

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryu broke away from your neck. "Did you feel like taking this somewhere else?" He asked playfully.
"Well, somewhere other than A library may be more appropriate." She giggled and smiled, showing her fangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back