• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Snow:Oh um..that is..is okay*her eyes widen, standing up and backs to be in the water, her wings out fluttering nervously* But Pl..Please stop this violence.. It is not good to have negative feelings here Please miss *looks down seeing the bottom of the pond, the blackness swirling now and she looks up again even more concerned for Tyler's well being*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nora waved goodbye to William as she got up and left. She decided that she wanted to go swimming, but had no idea where the pool was. As she made her way into the forest, she heard others talking. Following the voices, she came upon three people.

(I have come to save the day!)

Lumina said:
Violetta turned, grinning at Daniel.
"I was wondering when you'd come out."

Aion looked up, seeing Daniel.

"Oh hey."

"Wonder who that is."

Chrona sat Aion down, and she dusted herself off.
"H-hi" daniel said again to the three girls with a shy smile to them

@Lumina

Jennete said:
Snow:Oh um..that is..is okay*her eyes widen, standing up and backs to be in the water, her wings out fluttering nervously* But Pl..Please stop this violence.. It is not good to have negative feelings here Please miss *looks down seeing the bottom of the pond, the blackness swirling now and she looks up again even more concerned for Tyler's well being*
@TheRebelliousDragon
''well...i was told by my employer to remove whatever was causing such destruction here in the forest...''

*Sena then sheathes her blade on her back*

''il tell him that it was a demon and it got away before i came...so Tyler, dont do that type of stuff again. because theres no way hes gonna fall for the same excuse twice..so next time, il surely hurt you Tyler and i dont wanna do that...''

*Sena then walked away*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i was told by my employer to remove whatever was causing such destruction here in the forest...''
*Sena then sheathes her blade on her back*

''il tell him that it was a demon and it got away before i came...so Tyler, dont do that type of stuff again. because theres no way hes gonna fall for the same excuse twice..so next time, il surely hurt you Tyler and i dont wanna do that...''

*Sena then walked away*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Dang it nvm)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "Fine, you want to fight? I'll give you a fight." He said, activating assault mode.
@Himeragi Seiker @Jennete
*Sena then stopped walking and looks back at him*

''fine then...dont underestimate me...''

*Sena then sheathed her blade*

''your gonna regret this...''

@Jennete

(Dang it nvm)
no no, keep goin)))

Daniel reaver]Mitsu thought "well I wanted to meet some new people but I don't see any one" she said softlyl to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmm..maybe i can introduce you to some of my classmates''

*She said as she fixes one of her side burn to a braid*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Sena then stopped walking and looks back at him*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] ''fine then...dont underestimate me...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]*Sena then sheathed her blade*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] ''your gonna regret this...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][URL="http://qbez.deviantart.com/art/Elsword-Elesis-Crimson-Avenger-514597392 said:
elsword_elesis_crimson_avenger_by_qbez-d8idlw0.jpg
[/URL]

@Jennete

no no, keep goin)))

''hmm..maybe i can introduce you to some of my classmates''

*She said as she fixes one of her side burn to a braid*
Tyler nodded. "I know I will..."

Snow:*sinks down in her pond, the blackness surrounding the water now disturbing it as the two look at each other. She trembles a little and bites her lip, saying meekly* st..stop fighting please *the once light green vines decorating her arms and legs turning darker and darker, clearly upset by all the negative energy*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]"H-hi" daniel said again to the three girls with a shy smile to them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
((Chrona is a boy))

Chrona walked up to Daniel, sticking his hand out to shake.

"The name is Chrona. That there is Aion."

He gestured his head toward Aion who waved back.

"I'm Violetta, what's your name?"

Violetta appeared next to Chrona, a hand on her hip, a sucker stick hanging out the side of her mouth.

Tyler nodded. "I know I will..."
''but...''

*Sena looks over at the pond and at Snow*

''...clearly shes being upset...''

*Sena then walks away*

''maybe...some other time...''

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Mitsu squealed happily and hugged yuki "thank you mommy" she said excitedly as her tail whipped about [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"Daniel" he said softly as he took chronas hand and shook it before leting go and smiling warmly at them

@Lumina
''and they are really good people...so i doubt they will be mean to you or anything like that''

*Yuki said as she pets Mitsu's head*

Tyler coughed up water. "I really should think about things before I do them..." He laughed, a bit pale. His wings were soaked. "I mostly can't swim because of my wings."

Ryu this time pushed you onto the floor. He nuzzled your neck. "Sorry, but that's all the playtime I have for today..." He said, a grin of his face.
She pouted, glaring at him. "We're in a library~."

Snow:*she sighs relieved and waves cheerfully at the girl now that they are not fighting* Thank you miss *she turns her head to look at Tyler and scrunches her nose* No fighting here... This is like fighting inside my heart or head, this space is my essence and so...when things here are hurt.. *she motions to where the girl had stuck in her sword, and shows her arm, a gash there, the blood gold though* I am hurt

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled happily "then let's go" she said to yuki as she pulled away and twirled about happily her tail swinging around with her in happy motions [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright, follow me''

*Yuki said smiling warmly at her and started to walk*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she sighs relieved and waves cheerfully at the girl now that they are not fighting* Thank you miss *she turns her head to look at Tyler and scrunches her nose* No fighting here... This is like fighting inside my heart or head, this space is my essence and so...when things here are hurt.. *she motions to where the girl had stuck in her sword, and shows her arm, a gash there, the blood gold though* I am hurt
@TheRebelliousDragon

@Himeragi Seiker
*Sena comes back shortly after*

''i dont know if this will help but...''

*Sena then takes out a jar of dirt and takes a handful and places the handful of dirt in the hole where she stabbed*

''did it help anyway?''

Daniel reaver]Mitsu quickly followed behind her mother eager to meet other people for the first time as they walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki soon reached the classroom and opening the door. it was lunch break so she greeted her friends and introduced Mitsu*

Snow:*smiles completely overwhelmed by the kindness in that act, skipping over and holding out her wounded arm which is healing now thanks to her* Oh very much so, I'm snow it's a pleasure to meet you

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles completely overwhelmed by the kindness in that act, skipping over and holding out her wounded arm which is healing now thanks to her* Oh very much so, I'm snow it's a pleasure to meet you
@Himeragi Seiker
*Sena smiles friendly at Snow*

''im Sena. sorry to cause you such pain''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000]''but...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]*Sena looks over at the pond and at Snow*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] ''...clearly shes being upset...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]*Sena then walks away*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] ''maybe...some other time...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

''and they are really good people...so i doubt they will be mean to you or anything like that''

*Yuki said as she pets Mitsu's head*
Tyler shook his head. "I wasn't even going to hurt you."

Daniel reaver]"Hi" mitsu said to them with a smile forgetting about her tail as it whipped about excitedly "I'm Mitsu" she said as she looked at all of them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(@WeirdPrincess i said I could have Aeos interact with you if you wanted)
*The classmates then greeted Mitsu and watched out for her tail trying to not get whipped*

''so...Mistu, are you new here?''

*a classmate asked friendly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back