• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Snow:*shrugs, bouncy and the vines on her turn back to light green, the pond going back to crystal clear* Oh you couldn't have known. I am just sorry if you were upset at Tyler, I haven't known him for very long but I am sure he is sorry for what ever caused you so much trouble *She looks at Sena's sword and smiles* That is very sharp and nice looking

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Snow:*shrugs, bouncy and the vines on her turn back to light green, the pond going back to crystal clear* Oh you couldn't have known. I am just sorry if you were upset at Tyler, I haven't known him for very long but I am sure he is sorry for what ever caused you so much trouble *She looks at Sena's sword and smiles* That is very sharp and nice looking
@TheRebelliousDragon

Attachments

• Elsword GrM3.png
    Elsword GrM3.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 9
Daniel reaver]"Hi" mitsu said to them with a smile forgetting about her tail as it whipped about excitedly "I'm Mitsu" she said as she looked at all of them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker

(@WeirdPrincess i said I could have Aeos interact with you if you wanted *stares down at you* no need for drama)
(But drama is so fun! You can't tell me how to live me life! *runs away laughing*) @Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded quickly "yeah I am why?" She asked the class mate with a happy smile as she stared at them excitment in her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''only wondering, since i never seen you around. and..yeah. welcome''

*The classmate (female) said as she smiled at Mitsu*

...♅Akira soon woke up in his apartment. He stood up and stretched, soon going into a shower. Half an hour later, he exited the shower, getting dried and putting on fresh clothes. He walked out of his apartment, locking the door behind him. He came to a stop inside a restaurant and order a large amount of food. He sat down and began eating. As he did so, he thought♅...

“ Now I've got to go find Himeragi. She looked like she either needed or wanted the prize money for something. ”

DTBEp2HeiGif5_zpsn0inppvn.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon woke up in his apartment. He stood up and stretched, soon going into a shower. Half an hour later, he exited the shower, getting dried and putting on fresh clothes. He walked out of his apartment, locking the door behind him. He came to a stop inside a restaurant and order a large amount of food. He sat down and began eating. As he did so, he thought♅...
“ Now I've got to find Himeragi. She looked like she either needed or wanted the prize money. ”

DTBEp2HeiGif5_zpsn0inppvn.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi was running to the school but tripped over a bump in the side walk and sprained her ankle*

''ow..!''

*She then started to get up weakly and walks over to the school gate leaning on the wall for support*

'damn...'

Daniel reaver]"I well yeah I'll be going here soon" she said happily at the girl "so your all freinds of mommy" she asked them curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''mommy...?''

*She then looks at Yuki*

''erm...long story..haha...''

*They both blush but smiled a bit*

''well...yeah we're friends with your mom''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah thanks, i crafted it myself. i have other swords but...besides Tyler didnt make me upset at all...just my employer...again, told me to eliminate the commotion thinking it was a demon attack. Im a demon slayer so thats why i came''
*Sena then looked at herself*

''sometimes i hate this kind of garb...let me change''

*a fire then surround Sena not burning anything around her. When the flame disappeared, her clothing had changed. Her weapon and eyes and even her hair style changed as well*

''ah...this looks much better..''

View attachment 123686

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*smiles and scrunches her nose, her glamour forming and her skin becoming a normal human tone, her wings gone and her water hair turning into blonde short locks* Oh we can both change appearance! *she then realizes that Sena said Demon hunter and she gets shy again, feeling intimidated and laughs nervously* Well, I bet you are amazing at your job, I'm just a simple water sprite so I don't know much about hunting and all that

---------------------------

((Yay Scarlet got accepted))

Scarlet:*yawns waking up and puts on her ring that keeps her from burning in the sun, pushing open her coffin that she had custom made to be ironic. The coffin giant though like a real bed but just closed, a tv and sound system installed so she can watch movies. She goes to the bathroom, brushing her inky black hair and rinses her face with water, putting on a skater skirt and a black quarter halter top, her black combat boots and goes outside, walking to class, not bothering to look at the underclassman, rolling her eyes at them*

Aeos floated around the dorm building lost and confused like a little child as his form changed to a little boy with fox ears and a tail as he floated around looking for some one that could see him

-------------------

Annabel sat there reading the ancient book as black rinds floated around her "luce where are you" she said to her self as she read

-------------------

Blake sat there in his dorm watching some random show on tv as he held a glass of a ghostly looking liquid in his hand

(Aeos, blake, and Annabel are all free)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili woke up, and blushed redder than a beet when he realized that Elyse was in bed with him. 'I can't believe that actually happened! I thought it was just a good dream!' he thought to himself as he sat up.
You're welcome, Kili...' Killia thought, a quiet laugh resounding in their mind.

'What did you do!?'

'Just shut off your inhibitions. You really did all of this yourself. Again, you're welcome...'

[/QUOTE]
Elyse opened her eyes, sitting up. She rubbed her eyes, trying to rid them of the sleep. She looked over, seeing Kili, and the blush returned to her face tenfold.

"U-um... morning..."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled happily then thought "wait so are you freinds with mama or mommy" she asked her curiously and a little confused at the moment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''erm...im friends with Yuki...whos the other?''

''oh uh Shira''

''oh yeah, im friends with her too''

Tyler sighed, his mech falling apart. "I couldn't even bring myself to lay a scratch on any of my friends. I love them too much. I would have just let you beat me senseless..." He said, leaning against a tree. "Besides, I love you more than anyone else in the world Sena. I'm just having a hard time sorting out your feelings."

@Jennete @Himeragi Seiker

"I'm just a bit pissed, that's all." He said, frowning and curling up against the tree.

Snow:*she looks at the two realizing this is a romantic situation and slowly backs away* Well.. I seem to have forgotten my.. um turtle..and he needs to be watered so.. *flies off to the school, giggling to myself at how now the two can talk and be alone*

----------

((Who has a character free, I can't remember haha..))

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and scrunches her nose, her glamour forming and her skin becoming a normal human tone, her wings gone and her water hair turning into blonde short locks* Oh we can both change appearance! *she then realizes that Sena said Demon hunter and she gets shy again, feeling intimidated and laughs nervously* Well, I bet you are amazing at your job, I'm just a simple water sprite so I don't know much about hunting and all that
---------------------------

((Yay Scarlet got accepted))

Scarlet:*yawns waking up and puts on her ring that keeps her from burning in the sun, pushing open her coffin that she had custom made to be ironic. The coffin giant though like a real bed but just closed, a tv and sound system installed so she can watch movies. She goes to the bathroom, brushing her inky black hair and rinses her face with water, putting on a skater skirt and a black quarter halter top, her black combat boots and goes outside, walking to class, not bothering to look at the underclassman, rolling her eyes at them*
''well...its annoying half of the time but i'd say its well..''

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks at the two realizing this is a romantic situation and slowly backs away* Well.. I seem to have forgotten my.. um turtle..and he needs to be watered so.. *flies off to the school, giggling to myself at how now the two can talk and be alone*
----------

((Who has a character free, I can't remember haha..))
(I guess Dex is free...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed, his mech falling apart. "I couldn't even bring myself to lay a scratch on any of my friends. I love them too much. I would have just let you beat me senseless..." He said, leaning against a tree. "Besides, I love you more than anyone else in the world Sena. I'm just having a hard time sorting out your feelings."

"I'm just a bit pissed, that's all." He said, frowning and curling up against the tree.
((GR

TheRebelliousDragon said:

*Sena blushes a bit*

''er...i dont even understand my feelings at all though...''

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back