• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel stared at them with a look of curiously at them 'twins and... A.. God' he thought as he dicided to slowly walk over and say hi "h-hi" he said shyly one he had gotten over to the three girls

@Lumina

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs as water splashes all around her and she tilts her head, watching you, peering into the water* You Scrunched up like a ball and jumped in, I understand that reference!!
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler started flailing. "Gah! I forgot I can't swim!" He yelped, gasping for air.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ryu looked up. "Oh, I guess you want to stop playing then?" He said. "Because you won that round." He laughed.
"An ace is higher." She rolled her eyes.

"My name? You can call me Sly." She gave another fake smile, only to turn towards where Annabel said the dorms were. "Well, ill be off." Sly said, making her way away from Annabel and into the dorms.- ((@Daniel reaver ))

- She entered the dorms and made her way towards the room she was assigned. When she found her room, she simply shadow walked through the door. Sly made her way towards the couch in her room, only to sit down and kick her feet up on the coffee table that was placed in front of the couch. "Well, today has been quite slow... I was expecting more from this school." She spoke to herself, only to place her hands behind her head and relax. Her room was rather dark and small, there were no windows and the kitchen was completely empty. The room would have looked rather horrible to a normal person, but to Sly it was heaven. There was no T.V and the only source of light was a single lamp standing beside the couch.

Snow:*highly concerned and I immediately turn into water, going to Tyler and he feels a strong current move him to the edge of the pond, where he can get out, water pushing him out of the pond and safely onto land. Her head pops back up, now solid form again, on land with you, you completely dry for the water was her in her true sprite form, her delicate fingers pushing his hair back, peering curiously down at Tyler* Are you okay now? Are you still drowning? *unsure if the ponds water got in his lungs too much*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Ryu rolled his eyes. "I was giving you the win, but whatever you say..." He said, leaning in and kissing you.
She laughed, kissing him back again.

Daniel reaver]"Yeah you know co-Ed dorm like there are girls and guys in a dorm" mitsu said as she walked around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana looked at the ball before it disapered into darkness then she nodded to him "but what if I want to show papa" she asked him

@Shiroe Kurona
''well...i dont think so...but you can share a dorm with me if you want, and i can have Shira dorm with us too''

Jennete said:
Snow:*highly concerned and I immediately turn into water, going to Tyler and he feels a strong current move him to the edge of the pond, where he can get out, water pushing him out of the pond and safely onto land. Her head pops back up, now solid form again, on land with you, you completely dry for the water was her in her true sprite form, her delicate fingers pushing his hair back, peering curiously down at Tyler* Are you okay now? Are you still drowning? *unsure if the ponds water got in his lungs too much*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler coughed up water. "I really should think about things before I do them..." He laughed, a bit pale. His wings were soaked. "I mostly can't swim because of my wings."

xoloveox said:
She laughed, kissing him back again.
Ryu this time pushed you onto the floor. He nuzzled your neck. "Sorry, but that's all the playtime I have for today..." He said, a grin of his face.

Lumina said:
((Yes sounds good to me))
Kili woke up, and blushed redder than a beet when he realized that Elyse was in bed with him. 'I can't believe that actually happened! I thought it was just a good dream!' he thought to himself as he sat up.

You're welcome, Kili...' Killia thought, a quiet laugh resounding in their mind.

'What did you do!?'

'Just shut off your inhibitions. You really did all of this yourself. Again, you're welcome...'

Mitsu shook her head "nooo thank you mommy" she said nervously. She slightly wanted to be with her mothers but at the same time she didn't like the thought of that she wanted to go it alone whe she got to the school

@Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Sena then goes to the forest. Her eyes changed from red to goldenish*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][URL="http://narukaminez.deviantart.com/art/Crimson-Avenger-512920021 said:
crimson_avenger_by_narukaminez-d8hdnmd.jpg
[/URL]
Tyler sort of got up when he saw Sena. "Oh hey Sena..." He said weakly. "What's up?"

Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head "nooo thank you mommy" she said nervously. She slightly wanted to be with her mothers but at the same time she didn't like the thought of that she wanted to go it alone whe she got to the school [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''huh...well okay then. theres an open dorm next to ours anyway, you can use that. and about the coed dorms, i think the school strictly forbids them...''

*Yuki then thought to herself*

'and shes sexually active...'

Tyler sort of got up when he saw Sena. "Oh hey Sena..." He said weakly. "What's up?"
''nothing much...are you the one causing such a commotion out here?''

*Sena said as she took out her blade and stabbed it onto the ground and leaned on it with a slight smile*

Snow:*nods and she looks at your wings, running her hands over them softly and all the water flows, leading it into the pond with a slight splash* Well, do you want to hear something cool about this pond. You will never drown in it again. For a water sprite, we are born from water and Fae magic.. This is my pond, my life essence and so I will strictly tell it that it can't let you drown and to mind that you aren't the best swimmer *she smiles carefree and looks at the water, putting on a stern expression* Now listen here.. no drowning Tyler, take it easy on him okay *the pond ripples as if responding to her commands, which it really is*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh...well okay then. theres an open dorm next to ours anyway, you can use that. and about the coed dorms, i think the school strictly forbids them...''
*Yuki then thought to herself*

'and shes sexually active...'

''nothing much...are you the one causing such a commotion out here?''

*Sena said as she took out her blade and stabbed it onto the ground and leaned on it with a slight smile*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler panicked. "Uh... No! I totally wasn't!" He said, edging away.

Daniel reaver]Daniel stared at them with a look of curiously at them 'twins and... A.. God' he thought as he dicided to slowly walk over and say hi "h-hi" he said shyly one he had gotten over to the three girls [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Violetta turned, grinning at Daniel.

"I was wondering when you'd come out."

Aion looked up, seeing Daniel.

"Oh hey."

"Wonder who that is."

Chrona sat Aion down, and she dusted herself off.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and she looks at your wings, running her hands over them softly and all the water flows, leading it into the pond with a slight splash* Well, do you want to hear something cool about this pond. You will never drown in it again. For a water sprite, we are born from water and Fae magic.. This is my pond, my life essence and so I will strictly tell it that it can't let you drown and to mind that you aren't the best swimmer *she smiles carefree and looks at the water, putting on a stern expression* Now listen here.. no drowning Tyler, take it easy on him okay *the pond ripples as if responding to her commands, which it really is*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler then looked at you. He smiled. "Heh, that's really sweet, but I really don't like getting wet anyway..." He sighed. "I'm such a wimp..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(RIP in peace xD )
(Rest in pieces xD )

Snow:*looks at Sena and looks at Tyler, then looks at her blade and tilts her head* Um..could you please not stab the earth..This is a special place for me and I would like it to remain un harmed

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh" mitsu said "ok" she said content as she walked before she stoped and looked around
@TheRebelliousDragon

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back