• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili moved closer, and closed his eyes, as his hand rested atop hers. His other unoccupied arm had grasped her shoulder, and was pulling her closer

[/QUOTE]
Elyse closed her eyes, resting her head I nc the crook of his shoulder. She wasn't used to being so close to someone else without anything... bad happening. She was happy.

Happy?

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ryu smiled. "I guess I should stop cheating huh?" He said picking the next card off his deck. A queen.

Tyler pounded his alarm when it went off. He was clearly ticked off from all the stress he built up yesterday and last night. He got up, took a shower, got dressed and ate breakfast. He then walked out the door to study in the courtyard.

(You can join. Make a character, then wait to be accepted. When your character is accepted, jump right in anytime.)
She laughed. "Oh please, even If i get a bigger number than you..." She muttered, flipping over her card. A king. She smirked. "Ill still make you do something youll enjoy." She said, before pulling him by the collar and kissing him.

Violetta started slowly floating down to the courtyard, wondering what people were doing.

(I has an open character)

Snow:*shakes her head tilting it confused at the request* Change? As in form or clothes? * sits criss cross, on the waters surface, tracing circles in the water* Because neither would be a bother correct? *asks excitedly like getting the answer right in class. Her mind still used to the customs of the Fae which were very different from this world*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Aion shrugged and teleported them back to the courtyard.

"Thanks for going out to lunch with us!"

She and Chrona waved to Cam before they saw Violetta floating in the sky.

"Isn't that-?"

"Yeah it is."

((Nevremind I have two characters open))

Lumina said:
Elyse closed her eyes, resting her head I nc the crook of his shoulder. She wasn't used to being so close to someone else without anything... bad happening. She was happy.
Happy?
Kili leaned back, and soon the pair were lying sideways on the bed. Kili grabbed some pillows, resting them underneath their heads.

"Good night, Ellie..." he said, hugging her close.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she walked with ice till she stoped at a mall and smiled "let's go here" she said excitedly to Ice as she pulled him into the mall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Yeah,Lets go!Ice said What sort of stuff is in this place?Ice asked Thana(Sorry Gtg to sleep my Last Post for Tonight)

Daniel flew around the school before stoping there and flying in one place as he looked Down at the court yard fhen sighed as he slowly defended behind one of the dorm buildings and landed there then walked out to the court yard his wings having been retracted he saw a floating girl in the sky and stoped to watch her curiously

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
xoloveox said:
She laughed. "Oh please, even If i get a bigger number than you..." She muttered, flipping over her card. A king. She smirked. "Ill still make you do something youll enjoy." She said, before pulling him by the collar and kissing him.
Ryu was surprised by this at first, but then he got into it. "I see... Very interesting..." He said, licking his lips.

(I love how nobody has faith in him what so ever xD )
(You just said Sena was super strong! Nora isn't even that strong yet. She have like 1 form that's for battle that she just recently got!)

Ryu was surprised by this at first, but then he got into it. "I see... Very interesting..." He said, licking his lips.
She laughed a bit. "Is it? Why would you think that?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head tilting it confused at the request* Change? As in form or clothes? * sits criss cross, on the waters surface, tracing circles in the water* Because neither would be a bother correct? *asks excitedly like getting the answer right in class. Her mind still used to the customs of the Fae which were very different from this world*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler nodded. "I guess you could say that..." He said, snapping his fingers. He now had only swim trunks on. "Cannonball!" He said, jumping in.

xoloveox said:
She laughed a bit. "Is it? Why would you think that?"
Ryu didn't say anything. He just took the next card off his deck. "6..."

@Lumina[/URL]
Violetta didn't really notice the boy as she landed. She stretched her arms, soaking in the sunshine. she looked up, seeing some clouds. she pointed a finger gun at the cloud and 'shot' it, a hole forming in the middle of it.

"Bingo~!"

She was about to do the same to a second cloud when Aion came from behind and nearly tackled her, but she stepped to the side, and the zodiac goddess fell to the ground with an "oof!". Chrona came up from behind, picking Aion up by her collar, shaking his head.

Tyler nodded. "I guess you could say that..." He said, snapping his fingers. He now had only swim trunks on. "Cannonball!" He said, jumping in.

Ryu didn't say anything. He just took the next card off his deck. "6..."
She pulled her card off of her own deck. "Six as well." She smirked.

Snow:*laughs as water splashes all around her and she tilts her head, watching you, peering into the water* You Scrunched up like a ball and jumped in, I understand that reference!!

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel watched the group a slight lauph slipped through his lips as he watched them the depressed look slightly fading from his face as he watched the group intently as some memories came back and he frowned again as his wings instinctevly came out again but he didn't notice

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Elyse found herself falling asleep. a huge part of her screamed not to, in fear of turning the bed to metal (well, it was more a fear of turning Kili to metal if he was touching the bed), but the longer Kili held her the more relaxed she was feeling. She let her fears fly away, something she hadn't ever done.
Kili himself drifted off seconds after. He laid there in silence, his arm around her waist, and his head rested gently against hers, as Elyse's enchantment began to dissolve, alongside his own. The two returned to normal, embracing one another in peaceful, blissful silence.

(Time skip?)

(I'm totally coming back right now. I'm bored as hell right now. Does anyone have a free character or a group of people I could join?)

@Lumina[/URL]
Aion was pouting as Chrona held her up almost comically, laughing at her.

"This is what happens when you go rushing in."

"Shaddup! I got excited..."

"Aw, how nice. People actually get excited to see me!"

Violetta teasingly poked Aion's cheek and the younger goddess blushed, causing Chrona to blush as well.

"Dangit Ai... yknow, sometimes I hate that we share emotions."

"Not my fault!"

"You both are cute."

The twins blushed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back