• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen, studying your wings intently and smiles* Well why do you need inner peace when today is so pretty? That should be pretty enough right? *her own water paper thin wings flutter back in response, shyly looking pleased with herself for copying the motion*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler curled up. "I guess I've been sort of stressed. After the tournament I'm kinda tired and I got exams coming up." He said.

Snow:*now realizing that he is one of those powerful students who was apart of the tournament and gets shy, looking down* Oh *she laughs a little nervous, shifting because she feels out of place* Well I can't say that I know what you are going through. Well I understand the stress of exams but I mean.. *fumbles with her words, her wings dropping and fluttering nervously*

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Especially because Al has a Wife xD )
(The drama that's going to come out of this xD )

Jennete said:
Snow:*now realizing that he is one of those powerful students who was apart of the tournament and gets shy, looking down* Oh *she laughs a little nervous, shifting because she feels out of place* Well I can't say that I know what you are going through. Well I understand the stress of exams but I mean.. *fumbles with her words, her wings dropping and fluttering nervously*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler brushed his wing up against you. "Slow down... Don't be afraid to talk to me, so what if I competed in a tournament? That doesn't make me tough." He said.

Snow:*she calms down slightly and nods, running her finger in the grass so little rain drops start to chase after it forming a trail* I guess I am always intimadated by people who are so much more in control of their power than me. But no, I don't suppose a tough guy would meditate hmm *smiles, cheerful again and her wings perk up, brushing yours back* I'm Snow *holds out her hand to shake, her green vines making patterns under the slightly watery see through skin*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*she calms down slightly and nods, running her finger in the grass so little rain drops start to chase after it forming a trail* I guess I am always intimadated by people who are so much more in control of their power than me. But no, I don't suppose a tough guy would meditate hmm *smiles, cheerful again and her wings perk up, brushing yours back* I'm Snow *holds out her hand to shake, her green vines making patterns under the slightly watery see through skin*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler shakes your hand. "Tyler, it's a pleasure." He said, giving a thumbs up.

Snow:*mimics the thumbs up and stands, spinning around* If you want I can show you some place beautiful in this forest, it could help for your medi..*she pauses trying to say the word*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*mimics the thumbs up and stands, spinning around* If you want I can show you some place beautiful in this forest, it could help for your medi..*she pauses trying to say the word*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler gets up as well. "Meditation. Sounds good to me!" He said, giving you a grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Lol. I hate school)
(Who doesn't?)

Snow:*she nods enthusiastically and pushes up on her legs to fly up, waiting for you to follow with your wings, flying up abose the tree line, relaxed and taking in the nature and the sounds of the animals, looking at you grinning* So What are you Tyler? I'm a Fae water sprite

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods enthusiastically and pushes up on her legs to fly up, waiting for you to follow with your wings, flying up abose the tree line, relaxed and taking in the nature and the sounds of the animals, looking at you grinning* So What are you Tyler? I'm a Fae water sprite
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler took off as well. "I'm an angel. Basically I'm already dead..." He laughed nervously. Now that he was out of the trees, you had a better look at him.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mact3yuDoW1re2diwo1_500.jpg

(Yes I know he looks like pit >_<)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''i dunno...wait co ed?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki asked conclusively*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "Yeah you know co-Ed dorm like there are girls and guys in a dorm" mitsu said as she walked around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana looked at the ball before it disapered into darkness then she nodded to him "but what if I want to show papa" she asked him

@Shiroe Kurona

Lumina said:
"I guess I wish I believed you as well."

Elyse moved closer as well, to where her shoulder was nearly touching his. She couldnt ever bring herself to think he was a monster. He was too good, too kind, too.. beautiful to be. And, well, if he was, then he'd be a damn beautiful monster.
Kili moved closer, and closed his eyes, as his hand rested atop hers. His other unoccupied arm had grasped her shoulder, and was pulling her closer

Daniel woke up a while later and sat up looking around then frowning "that's what they all do" he said as a depressed Look came over his face and he sat there on the hill looking out over a lake that has been there "they all leave eventually it's just a matter of time" he said to himself as he let his wings out and streched them all the way as a ball of heavenly Fire apeared in his hand and he stared at it "why did I think she would stay" he said as he thought about snow before roaring in agravation and throwing the Heavenly fire ball At a tree completely destroying it once it hit

@anyone

(Sorry I passed out @Jennete)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I hate how impatient I am >_<)

Daniel reaver]Daniel woke up a while later and sat up looking around then frowning "that's what they all do" he said as a depressed Look came over his face and he sat there on the hill looking out over a lake that has been there "they all leave" he said to himself @anyone (Sorry I passed out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL])
(Ouch >_<)

TheHappyPikachu said:
Name: Riku Takishima
Nickname(If Applies): Riku

Sexual Orientation: male

Good or Evil or Neutral: Neutral (I guess because she wants to be good but because of certain vampire-like traits (uncontrollable blood urges) can't really achieve that)

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.) House (explained more in bio)

What Year of highschool your in: year 10

What kind of being you are: Un-Vampire

Powers/gifts: can fly (night-only), see in the dark, extreme sense of smell/heightened senses (weaker body during day-time)

Dislikes: BITING PEOPLE!, blood level increases (info on below) and red jelly beans... and keeping secrets.

Personality: shy/embarrassed easily, short temper, secretive, clumsy, kind-hearted and strong-willed

Appearance:

View attachment 123638

Bio: Being an un-vampire is hard for anyone being neither accepted by humans nor vampires she is forced to keep her identity secret from everyone and try to fit in at school as best as she can, much of her past is unknown and is often lonely that she has no-one that she can really call a friend. she lives at the end of a street in an old apartment building and all she really wants is to tell the truth...

Dating/lover/crush: none (so far)

Anything else: Instead of a blood sucker she is a blood giver (meaning she injects blood into you instead of taking it out), she can go out in the daytime without a problem and has fangs but crosses, garlic etc... still affect her (not because of the reasons humans think though), when her blood level increases too much she is forced to have either a seriously bad blood nose or vampire instincts take over and she'll bit someone without any control over it.
Did you watch Karin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back