• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [B][COLOR=#b30000]*Sena receives a call on her phone*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#000000]''theres a disturbance in the forest...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]''yeah il go take care of it''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

brb school)))
(Wait a minute! Don't kill him yet, Nora still likes him! Though Nora seems to be confusing everyone now...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Why do I even try? xD )
(I have no damn clue xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(Wait a minute! Don't kill him yet, Nora still likes him! Though Nora seems to be confusing everyone now...)
(She is really strange xD Some girls....)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Knew Sena was gonna kill Tyler at some point. xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William face palmed "What am I going to do with you?" He said jokingly as Al looked at her "Do you know my Brother?"
Nora shook her head,"I don't believe I do. Hi Williams brother!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"I don't believe I do. Hi Williams brother!"
Al smiled and waved back "Yo what's up!" He said happily as William sighed "Yeah he's amazing" William said with clear respect for his older brother

shortyshot8 said:
(I have no damn clue xD )

(She is really strange xD Some girls....)
(Lol. That's how she is. She likes to flirt and tease with everyone, but she know that she likes Tyler. She just can't help herself when the opportunity arises. xD )

(Knew Sena was gonna kill Tyler at some point. xD )
(That's kinda fucked up)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Lol. That's how she is. She likes to flirt and tease with everyone, but she know that she likes Tyler. She just can't help herself when the opportunity arises. xD )
( xD That's fucked up so much though I think Al just kinda does the same thing on accident *Nervous shrug*)

Tyler sighed again as he tossed another stone across the lake. "What's that thing William does when he's bored? Meditate?" He said, crossing his legs and sitting down.

Tyler sighed again as he tossed another stone across the lake. "What's that thing William does when he's bored? Meditate?" He said, crossing his legs and sitting down.
( xD Dude be careful if you meet the bad spirits they will fuck you up xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and waved back "Yo what's up!" He said happily as William sighed "Yeah he's amazing" William said with clear respect for his older brother
Nora smiled at Al and waved back,"Is he now? Tell me more." She said as she sat on the floor next to the bench.

shortyshot8 said:
(That's kinda fucked up)

( xD That's fucked up so much though I think Al just kinda does the same thing on accident *Nervous shrug*)
(Tyler did sort of cheat on Sena... *nervous shrugs as well*)

(Tyler did sort of cheat on Sena... *nervous shrugs as well*)
(You're all fucked up people xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled at Al and waved back,"Is he now? Tell me more." She said as she sat on the floor next to the bench.
William smirked "He is the strongest person I've ever met and he never gives up" Al sighed "You make it sound much more than it really is" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
(That's kinda fucked up)

(Yeah it kinda just happens. She'll act even more flirty if she's drunk, which is even worse! xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(Yeah it kinda just happens. She'll act even more flirty if she's drunk, which is even worse! xD )
(WHen Al gets drunk...Just oh my God xD )

Tyler begins to meditate. "I don't know why William does this all the time... It's boring." He laughed.
(Well screw you too xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(WHen Al gets drunk...Just oh my God xD )

(Well screw you too xD )
(Dude! I totally need to see that! I bet it would be hilarious if they got drunk together.)

((Okay I just am going to leave Daniel on the hill because he isnt on I guess and I am so bored)) @Daniel reaver

Snow:*wakes up from falling asleep in the valley and stands, stretching, shaking her hair to free it of all the water droplets that came to cling to her skin and hair. She looks at Daniel and smiles seeing he is still asleep and pushes down on my legs to fly up into the air with my natural delicate wings, flying over the forest to get to school*

Jennete said:
((Okay I just am going to leave Daniel on the hill because he isnt on I guess and I am so bored)) @Daniel reaver
Snow:*wakes up from falling asleep in the valley and stands, stretching, shaking her hair to free it of all the water droplets that came to cling to her skin and hair. She looks at Daniel and smiles seeing he is still asleep and pushes down on my legs to fly up into the air with my natural delicate wings, flying over the forest to get to school*
Tyler sees Snow fly over. He simply waves and continues to meditate.

shortyshot8 said:
(You're all fucked up people xD )
William smirked "He is the strongest person I've ever met and he never gives up" Al sighed "You make it sound much more than it really is" He said with a shrug
Nora looked at both of them and looked at William,"Well that sounds like a good thing. It seems as if Al thinks it's not so exaggerated as you put it."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I wish I believed you..." Kili said, leaning closer to Elyse, as his fingers brushed against hers. His breathing had started to get heavy, and he could tell his face was flushed.

[/QUOTE]
"I guess I wish I believed you as well."

Elyse moved closer as well, to where her shoulder was nearly touching his. She couldnt ever bring herself to think he was a monster. He was too good, too kind, too.. beautiful to be. And, well, if he was, then he'd be a damn beautiful monster.

Snow:*looks down and see's Tyler wave, stopping and falls down to land on her feet standing, tilting her head watching you, forgetting that her glamour still isnt in place, looking more like the true Fae that she is when she is in the forest. Confused on what Tyler is doing though, she sits down and places her chin on her delicate hands* What are you doing?

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks down and see's Tyler wave, stopping and falls down to land on her feet standing, tilting her head watching you, forgetting that her glamour still isnt in place, looking more like the true Fae that she is when she is in the forest. Confused on what Tyler is doing though, she sits down and places her chin on her delicate hands* What are you doing?
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler opens his eyes and stops meditating. "I'm mediating... I heard it helps you find inner peace, but I'm not feeling it..." He said fluttering his wings.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at both of them and looked at William,"Well that sounds like a good thing. It seems as if Al thinks it's not so exaggerated as you put it."
Al lit his hand on fire with a bright Golden Flame "Are you happy now William?" William stares in awe as he nods

WeirdPrincess said:
Al lit his hand on fire with a bright Golden Flame "Are you happy now William?" William stares in awe as he nods

WeirdPrincess said:
(Dude! I totally need to see that! I bet it would be hilarious if they got drunk together.)
(Well looks like we know where we are headed next xD )

shortyshot8 said:

(Well looks like we know where we are headed next xD )
(Poor Tyler's heart is gonna get double crushed xD )

Snow:*her eyes widen, studying your wings intently and smiles* Well why do you need inner peace when today is so pretty? That should be pretty enough right? *her own water paper thin wings flutter back in response, shyly looking pleased with herself for copying the motion*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back