• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Tyler is William, William is Tyler, it's complicated. Separated too long, they both die >_<)
OHHHHH...... ok! (^U^)( :) )

Tyler sighed. "I'm so freaking tired of all this silence! I'm gonna go destroy stuff in the forest!" He said as glowed and transformed into his Assault Mode. He then stomped off towards the woods.

Tyler sighed. "I'm so freaking tired of all this silence! I'm gonna go destroy stuff in the forest!" He said as glowed and transformed into his Assault Mode. He then stomped off towards the woods.
(WHAT THE HELL!?!)

shortyshot8 said:
(Did you see my other post?)
(The one where you said William and Al are free? Yeah I saw it. Nora is just sitting on the fountain and I have no idea where William is)

WeirdPrincess said:
(The one where you said William and Al are free? Yeah I saw it. Nora is just sitting on the fountain and I have no idea where William is)
(Al and William are sitting on a bench in the Courtyard)

(Not the WHOLEEE forest... Just a massive majority of it :3)
(I have lost all faith in you xD )

(Not the WHOLEEE forest... Just a massive majority of it :3)
*Sena receives a call on her phone*

''theres a disturbance in the forest...''

''yeah il go take care of it''

@shortyshot8

@WeirdPrincess

brb school)))

Himeragi Seiker] [B][COLOR=#b30000]*Emiko receives a call on her phone*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#000000]''theres a disturbance in the forest...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]''yeah il go take care of it''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

brb school)))
( xD Why the hell did you tag me!?)

Nora looked around the courtyard and when she saw William, she waved. She hopped off of the fountain and went to go sit next to him. "Hey Will."

shortyshot8 said:
(Al and William are sitting on a bench in the Courtyard)

(I have lost all faith in you xD )
Tyler's suit broke apart after destroying 20 tress. (Wow... Expected him to break more xD ) He sighed and sat down. "One girl I like doesn't notice me at all, the other I like, but she doesn't seem to like me back. What is wrong with me and girls?!" He said, clearly torn.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Why the hell did you tag me!?)
cuz this is when you know Tyler is kinda fucked cuz now Sena (edited it) is going to check out the forest and kill whatever is over there causing a commotion)))

Himeragi Seiker] [B][COLOR=#b30000]*Sena receives a call on her phone*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#000000]''theres a disturbance in the forest...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]''yeah il go take care of it''[/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

brb school)))
(Yea why was I tagged too!? My character has nothing to do with it!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked around the courtyard and when she saw William, she waved. She hopped off of the fountain and went to go sit next to him. "Hey Will."
William looked up to her and thought "Oh God here we go again" He smiled and waved back "What's up?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]cuz this is when you know Tyler is kinda fucked cuz now Sena (edited it) is going to check out the forest and kill whatever is over there causing a commotion)))

[/QUOTE]
(But that means you kill William (.A.))

Tyler tosses a stone across a pond. "Why do I fail at everything I try..." He sighed.
(Because you are friends with William xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William looked up to her and thought "Oh God here we go again" He smiled and waved back "What's up?"
"Not much. I got plastered drunk at the party yesterday and I don't remember anything that happened after." Nora said with a shrug.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not much. I got plastered drunk at the party yesterday and I don't remember anything that happened after." Nora said with a shrug.
William face palmed "What am I going to do with you?" He said jokingly as Al looked at her "Do you know my Brother?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back