• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Yeah you know co-Ed dorm like there are girls and guys in a dorm" mitsu said as she walked around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana looked at the ball before it disapered into darkness then she nodded to him "but what if I want to show papa" she asked him

@Shiroe Kurona
Ice looked at Thana and said Just,Dont show it to him ok! Ice said Now lets get out of here

Mayyflower said:
Did you watch Karin?
Yeah! xD didn't know if anyone was gonna get that reference but I do think the idea of un-vampires is cool :D

WeirdPrincess said:
(He shall not die today! I will make sure of it. xD )
(I dunno, Sena is pretty strong... xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Hey he's freinds with Thana and she'll probably just take his soul and put it back so you all good xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Tyler doesn't have a soul anymore >_<)

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded as she turned to darkness and flew out of the door an echoed giggle trailing behind her as she landed back out side and streched happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Ice followed her laughing Her wait for me! Ice caught up to her and said Hey,What are we gonna do next?!

Thana giggled as she looked around "ummmmm........ City!" She said before she grabed ices hand and pulled him out the gates and into the busy city

@Shiroe Kurona

--------------------

"But I have nothing to ask" annabel said to the girl with a smile "well I don't have anything to ask except for a name" she said to her

@Vyork Ashfin

Daniel roared again before standing up and looking down at the cross necklace he had been given by an angel "how can I rely on faith to help me find what I want!!" He yelled as he threw the necklace and watched it soar over the lake and into the forest on the other side before he turned and broke into a run before taking off creating a small crater as he launched into the air going as fast as he could rocketing past the school and over the city

@anyone

(It's all good @Jennete)

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she looked around "ummmmm........ City!" She said before she grabed ices hand and pulled him out the gates and into the busy city [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

--------------------

"But I have nothing to ask" annabel said to the girl with a smile "well I don't have anything to ask except for a name" she said to her

@Vyork Ashfin

Daniel roared again before standing up and looking down at the cross necklace he had been given by an angel "how can I rely on faith to help me find what I want!!" He yelled as he threw the necklace and watched it soar over the lake and into the forest on the other side before he turned and broke into a run before taking off creating a small crater as he launched into the air going as fast as he could rocketing past the school and over the city

@anyone

(It's all good @Jennete)
Ice said as he laughed childishly We shall go on to the..........City!Ice said cheerfully

Snow:*smiles pushing away vines and out comes a small clearing, with her pond in the middle, light dancing and the water stirs as if sensing her arrival, laughing as she skips across the water, ripples left behind by her foot prints and sits on the rock at the center, closing her eyes in mock concentration sitting as Tyler was to meditate and grin, opening one eye* What do you think?

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles pushing away vines and out comes a small clearing, with her pond in the middle, light dancing and the water stirs as if sensing her arrival, laughing as she skips across the water, ripples left behind by her foot prints and sits on the rock at the center, closing her eyes in mock concentration sitting as Tyler was to meditate and grin, opening one eye* What do you think?
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler's eyes glittered. "It's beautiful..." He said happily. "Can I take a swim?" He asked.

Snow:*tilts her head back and forth as if juggling the request and nods standing, arms up in a point and dives in but turns to pure water as she hits the pond, suddenly popping up in front of you, not even looking the bit wet, grinning* Okay, but you have to promise not to go to deep to where the light doesn't touch. *swims back floating*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled with excitement as she pulled him along looking around at every thing with a happy smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Ice looked at Thana with a smile as he looked around with her

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head back and forth as if juggling the request and nods standing, arms up in a point and dives in but turns to pure water as she hits the pond, suddenly popping up in front of you, not even looking the bit wet, grinning* Okay, but you have to promise not to go to deep to where the light doesn't touch. *swims back floating*
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler blushes a bit. "Uh... I guess you don't mind me changing then?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back