• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena looks down a bit and lifts her head*
''well...i have to go now...cya''

*Sena said as she then walked away*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler grabbed you hand before you walked away. "T-There was something I wanted to do... Since the day I met you." He said blushing a bit.

xoloveox said:
"Well, somewhere other than A library may be more appropriate." She giggled and smiled, showing her fangs.
Ryu laughed and cards enveloped them. They immediately teleported you and him to his dorm. "This look suitable?" He smirked.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked over at the girl "not mind...who" she asked curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i hate to say it but...your original father and..my father....he's a chaos god named Ansom...i dont like him at all honestly''

*Yuki said as she sits on top of a desk with a slight frown looking down at the floor*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler grabbed you hand before you walked away. "T-There was something I wanted to do... Since the day I met you." He said blushing a bit.

Ryu laughed and cards enveloped them. They immediately teleported you and him to his dorm. "This look suitable?" He smirked.
''what may that be?''

*Sena said turning her head towards him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i hate to say it but...your original father and..my father....he's a chaos god named Ansom...i dont like him at all honestly''
*Yuki said as she sits on top of a desk with a slight frown looking down at the floor*

''what may that be?''

*Sena said turning her head towards him*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler got up and pressed his lips against Sena's. He broke it a second later. "That's what I wanted..." He said.

Dex smiles. "Dex, Dex Grayson. I'm Tyler's brother." He said sweetly.
Snow:*smiles relaxed now and holds out her hand, grinning* Oh I know Tyler, I was just with him when a nice girl Sena came *giggles playfully like hiding a secret but burting to tell someone* Apparently those two care for each other isn't that sweet!

Daniel reaver]Aeos stood there as more flashes of memory flashed in his mind as he balled his hands into fists and held them to the side of his head before he turned around and pressed into the girl wanting nothing more than the memories to stop "make them stop make them stop" he said as he pressed into the girl like a child would do to his mother when he was scared [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*her eyes widen, not knowing what to do or how to handle this and she slowly pats the boys head, rubbing his back* I..um..There there little boy *reminded of her past with children and feels strangely protective of this boy, pulling on all his excess energy to make him calm and relaxed* It will all be okay, I'm Scarlet, whats your name?

Daniel reaver]"G-God of chaos?" Mitsu said softly as she thought about it "is he why mamas hurting" she asked yuki curiously as her eye slightly started to turn a chaotic purple [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yes...and thats where your power came from...but it seems he still love your mother, Shira. but i have no idea for certain if he's lying or not...thing is, i dont want to trust him in anything he says...''

Tyler got up and pressed his lips against Sena's. He broke it a second later. "That's what I wanted..." He said.
*Sena stood there wide eyed with a slightly darkened blush*

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles relaxed now and holds out her hand, grinning* Oh I know Tyler, I was just with him when a nice girl Sena came *giggles playfully like hiding a secret but burting to tell someone* Apparently those two care for each other isn't that sweet!
Scarlet:*her eyes widen, not knowing what to do or how to handle this and she slowly pats the boys head, rubbing his back* I..um..There there little boy *reminded of her past with children and feels strangely protective of this boy, pulling on all his excess energy to make him calm and relaxed* It will all be okay, I'm Scarlet, whats your name?
Dex frowned. "I... Dont exactly agree with their relationship..." He sighs.

She laughed a bit, once again. "If you promise this isnt some random dorm~."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes...and thats where your power came from...but it seems he still love your mother, Shira. but i have no idea for certain if he's lying or not...thing is, i dont want to trust him in anything he says...''

*Sena stood there wide eyed with a slightly darkened blush*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler panicked. "W-Was it that bad!?" He said.

xoloveox said:
She laughed a bit, once again. "If you promise this isnt some random dorm~."
Ryu stuck up his pinky. "Pinky promise." He said, a sly grin on his face.

((Hey guys im gonna take a break from this rp for a little bit.))

She wrapped her pinky around his. "Alright~."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu tried to think "w-why don't you want to trust his word" she asked curiously as she walked over and sat down next to her mother [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''its because he did the exact same thing to my mother, your grandmother. he left her when my original mom was pregnant!...even tho i have his powers as well...i dont want to use them.....i just..hate him..honestly...''

*Sena then shook her head with a heavy blush*

''no...that was just my first kiss...really''

Daniel reaver]"A-Aeos" he said as he sniffed then looked up at the girl tears streaming down his cheeks as the flashes of memories slowly started to stop as he gripped her shirt and held onto her tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Jennete
Scarlet:*smiles a bit and pats the boys head* Well where do you want to go Aeos? Where would you bee happy?

Dex frowned. "I... Dont exactly agree with their relationship..." He sighs.
Snow:*her faces becomes concerned, worried now that she upset you and she tilts her head to one side* Oh..

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then shook her head with a heavy blush*
''no...that was just my first kiss...really''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked back, blushing as well. "D-Do you want another?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*smiles a bit and pats the boys head* Well where do you want to go Aeos? Where would you bee happy?
Snow:*her faces becomes concerned, worried now that she upset you and she tilts her head to one side* Oh..
Dex shook his head. "Enough about that, so you have met my brother? What did you think about him?" He asked.

Tyler looked back, blushing as well. "D-Do you want another?" He asked.

Dex shook his head. "Enough about that, so you have met my brother? What did you think about him?" He asked.
Snow:*smiles and shrugs her shoulders, swaying a bit* Oh he is very nice. And he is not a good swimmer but that's okay *she says cheerfully*

Daniel reaver]"I-i don't know" he said through a sob as he pressed into her nuzzling her stomach as he griped her shirt tightly just wanting to be held [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*sits down and cuddled the small boy to her, her arms around him, making soothing sounds like a mother would* Well little one, if you pull on my shirt anymore we might have to go to the clothing store *trying to make a joke but her dry sense of humor failing again as usual*

Daniel reaver]"I-oh" mitsu said as she frowned then leaned against yuki a confused and sad look on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah...its okay...you have to know sooner or later...eventually..''

*Yuki said with a warm smile as she pet Mitsu's head*

Aeos kept nuzzling her as he curled up in her arms and closed his eyes as the tears slowly stoped "do you know who my mama is" he asked through a sob as he sat there finding comfort in her arms

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back