• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded "I'm gonna go for a walk mommy" she said as she got up and slowly walked out of the class room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''okay...be careful ok?''

Aeos cuddled up to her more "people say that a lot" he said to her as he nuzzled her neck happily 'mama?' He thought as he nuzzled her she felt so much like it but he doesn't remember her so how would he know

@Jennete

Mitsu just walked out not Awnsering her mother as she walked out to the school yard then growled as the ground around her cracked in a circle around her

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Aeos cuddled up to her more "people say that a lot" he said to her as he nuzzled her neck happily 'mama?' He thought as he nuzzled her she felt so much like it but he doesn't remember her so how would he know [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

Mitsu just walked out not Awnsering her mother as she walked out to the school yard then growled as the ground around her cracked in a circle around her

@Himeragi Seiker
*Neo kept watch of Mitsu as she watched from a distance*

Daniel reaver]Aeos cuddled up to her more "people say that a lot" he said to her as he nuzzled her neck happily 'mama?' He thought as he nuzzled her she felt so much like it but he doesn't remember her so how would he know [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
Scarlet:*her eyes widen a bit as he cuddles closer, her natural reaction to have a lot and lot of personal space but her past flares up again and she sighs, rubbing the little boys back who just feels scared right now and she starts humming softly* I think maybe you will feel a lot better after some sleep and something to eat, what do you think Aeos?

Aeos just nodded to her silently as he nuzzled her a little bit before floating out of her lap and over to the table then sat down in the seat with his head down

@Jennete

(Not much)

Daniel reaver]Aeos just nodded to her silently as he nuzzled her a little bit before floating out of her lap and over to the table then sat down in the seat with his head down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

(Not much)
Scarlet:*goes to the tiny kitchen in her dorm room and starts making some mac n cheese, humming and she looks at the little boy laying his head down* So, do you remember anything else about yourself?

Daniel reaver]"A fire" was All Aeos said to her as he stared down at the table his fox ears hanging down in a sad way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*nods and goes over, setting down the man n cheese and she scratches behind his ears, sitting across from the little spirit boy* Well did you know you are a spirit? And apparently one with fox ears so go you Aeos

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then kissed Tyler a bit more deeply as she thought to herself*
'crap...this is bad. if we dont stop soon, the boss may think something happened...'

''its fine...please control your power though''

*Yuki said as she pets Mitsu's head*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler breaks away. He yawned. "Gah... So... Sleepy...." He said, falling over in the grass. He was out cold.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at the book reaching out and touching it, smiling* I love books, they have so much knowledge and so many different ways to escape into the unknown *she sighs and looks up at the clouds, twirling her fingers to make one into the shape of a book*
Scarlet:*laughs silently and hugs the floating spirit back* You are quite the hugger hmm Aeos, I think you have hugged me more times then I have hugged anyone in my entire life *she says, meaning it to be a mood lightener for the boy so he wont be so upset anymore*
Dex just continued to read his book. He wasn't a very social person.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well crap)

[/QUOTE]
( xD Maybe you could interact with William after this conversation is over)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler breaks away. He yawned. "Gah... So... Sleepy...." He said, falling over in the grass. He was out cold.

Snow:*looks at Dex, thinking she made him upset and awkwardly sits down a little away from him, looking up at the sky and making shapes* You..um seem very into that Book

Daniel reaver]Aeos nodded to her statements and giggled slightly when she scratched his ears before he tried to grab the fork but just kept phasing through it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*waves her hand, excess energy flowing into Aeos to help him take form better and to be solid enough to hold the fork* Better?

''aigo..''

*Sena then teleported Tyler to her bed room in the mansion as she went to the demon slayers building*

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Dex, thinking she made him upset and awkwardly sits down a little away from him, looking up at the sky and making shapes* You..um seem very into that Book
Scarlet:*waves her hand, excess energy flowing into Aeos to help him take form better and to be solid enough to hold the fork* Better?
Dex nodded. "Yeah, I love books. I got a lot of them back at my place. Even a book of hidden spells." He laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
(What's your point xD )
(Well, both of them are going to die if Will doesn't get back in Tyler or Tyler gets back in William xD )

Aeos smiled before he struggled to lift the fork to his mouth but did it and ate the fork full before droping the fork then picking it up agains as his little fox tail wagged around happily

@Jennete

Dex nodded. "Yeah, I love books. I got a lot of them back at my place. Even a book of hidden spells." He laughed.

(Well, both of them are going to die if Will doesn't get back in Tyler or Tyler gets back in William xD )
(They still have a while William's Magic isn't as weak as ya think)

Tyler smiled in his sleep. He was glad that he finally got to see how Sena felt. That's all he needed to know. Then he realized William didn't come back yet. "Dammit William..." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili smiled nervously. "H-hey, Ellie...did you have a good sleep?" he asked, scratching his neck, until a yawn hit him, forcing him to stretch. "I...liked it, myself."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, staring at her hands, then on the bed. Somehow... there was no metal on it? She looked at Kili, not sure why.

"How did I not...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back