• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn pointed towards the ground, indicating that she wanted to be put on the floor."Ma....gond...gond!"
Celia nodded. "Of course baby." She said as she set her on the ground gently.

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed, feeling the spark of energy.
"Well, I guess? But at what cost?"

The only way she got her powers n the first place was via the experiment. So she didn't think that there could be any way to restore her abilities without paying some kind of price. And, with what he just said, her powers were gone. So she was completely human right now.
"What if I told you the cost was just a very good massage?" Kili said as he pulled away his hand. It was then that Elyse noticed that he had been holding a gold coin when he had taken her hand, and when he pulled away he let the coin go...and it stayed there, floating in the space between their hands for an instant, before falling to the ground.

"Not that I'm saying that, or anything..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh! s-sorry!''
*She said as she placed her hand by her sides so she wont touch his wings*

''then...why dont you make them fold back into your back? o-or something...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled. "I'd love to but I need a spell for that... Too bad I don't remember it." He said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her back "i know, but... but i don't want to hurt you..." he said almost under his breath as he heard the laughing in his head again 'you really softened up didn't you? how are we going to get stronger this way?' it said tauntingly.
Amaya shook her head. "I trust you not to hurt me Ayen, if you do I'll do anything so help" she says complete serious. "You won't hurt me." She huffs

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled. "I'd love to but I need a spell for that... Too bad I don't remember it." He said with a smile.
''o-oh...that so...''

Celia nodded. "Of course baby." She said as she set her on the ground gently.
Autumn began to crawl around on the floor, curiously looking around at everything. A sudden bright light surrounded her and soon faded, revealing a 7 year old Autumn."Mommy!" She cried as she stood up and ran to Celia, hugging her legs.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I trust you not to hurt me Ayen, if you do I'll do anything so help" she says complete serious. "You won't hurt me." She huffs
Ayen nodded "ok my love" he said as he placed his forehead against hers "then I'll just trust in the you who trusts in me." he said as he tilted his head to kiss her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh...that so...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "I'll just make my wings invisible if you don't like it." He said. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn began to crawl around on the floor, curiously looking around at everything. A sudden bright light surrounded her and soon faded, revealing a 7 year old Autumn."Mommy!" She cried as she stood up and ran to Celia, hugging her legs.
Celia giggled and hugged her back. "Wow Autumn! You've grown so much!" She said happily.

Tyler sighed. "I'll just make my wings invisible if you don't like it." He said. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

Celia giggled and hugged her back. "Wow Autumn! You've grown so much!" She said happily.
Autumn nuzzled her legs,"I have mommy! I'm bigger now." She said excitedly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "ok my love" he said as he placed his forehead against hers "then I'll just trust in the you who trusts in me." he said as he tilted his head to kiss her.
Amaya smiled and kissed him back, her hand still on his cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nuzzled her legs,"I have mommy! I'm bigger now." She said excitedly.
Celia giggled. "Well mommy is very happy that your growing up! How about we get some ice cream to celebrate?" She asked.

''no no its not that...i mean ppl may touch it...alot...''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"What if I told you the cost was just a very good massage?" Kili said as he pulled away his hand. It was then that Elyse noticed that he had been holding a gold coin when he had taken her hand, and when he pulled away he let the coin go...and it stayed there, floating in the space between their hands for an instant, before falling to the ground.
"Not that I'm saying that, or anything..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's eyes widened at the coin and she looked at Kili, unsure of what just happened.

"S-So wait, then what are you saying?"

She looked between him and the coin now on the ground.

Celia giggled. "Well mommy is very happy that your growing up! How about we get some ice cream to celebrate?" She asked.
((Colin slept through all of that while in the room xD heavy sleeper man))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no no its not that...i mean ppl may touch it...alot...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler laughed. "I didn't say angels didn't like it. We find pleasure in people touching our wings." He said with a smile. "Now why don't I get ya to the front office?" He said as he started walking to the front office, expecting her to follow him.

Nonalaka said:
((Colin slept through all of that while in the room xD heavy sleeper man))
((Then wake him up so that he can have ice cream with them too! xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed him back, her hand still on his cheek
Ayen looked into Amaya's eye "as much as i love being alone with you, i need fresh air my love..." he said as pecked her cheek "not only that, but we both smell of... passion, so it might be time for a shower." he said as he smiled.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked into Amaya's eye "as much as i love being alone with you, i need fresh air my love..." he said as pecked her cheek "not only that, but we both smell of... passion, so it might be time for a shower." he said as he smiled.
Amaya laughed. "I call showering first" she says childishly

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked. "Yea right" he says with a chuckle
@TheRebelliousDragon

Yuzu giggled. "Then what are you waiting for you idiot?" She asked as she hiccuped. She was finally and officially, drunk.
Of course Tim said moving to her side drunkily holding her face and kissing her roughly

Mayyflower said:

@TheRebelliousDragon
Jessica sighed and ruffled his hair. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked, smirking.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen laughed "ok, you can shower first," he says as he leans in "and alone." he whispers before he got up and walked to the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Of course Tim said moving to her side drunkily holding her face and kissing her roughly

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu blushed and kissed him back with the same amount of roughness while her mind screamed at her. What the hell do you think your doing?! Of course he was trying to get you drunk so it'd be that much easier to kiss you! Her mind protested.

"Ice cream!" Autumn exclaimed before she ran over to the crib and picked up her stuff bear, holding it closely to her chest."I want ice cream....but where's daddy?" She asked curiously.

Jessica sighed and ruffled his hair. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked, smirking.
Akito chuckled. "I'll let you figure that out" he says jokingly. "Ima get dressed." He says as he goes over and gets dressed

Yuzu blushed and kissed him back with the same amount of roughness while her mind screamed at her. What the hell do you think your doing?! Of course he was trying to get you drunk so it'd be that much easier to kiss you! Her mind protested.
Tim kissed her as he moaned little More,Baby! Tim said kissing her repeatedly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ice cream!" Autumn exclaimed before she ran over to the crib and picked up her stuff bear, holding it closely to her chest."I want ice cream....but where's daddy?" She asked curiously.
Celia pointed to Colin who was still sleeping. "He's right there... How about we wake him up?" She asked, smirking playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back