• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili nodded, holding onto her as if he never wanted to let go.
"Do you regret going through with it?" he asked.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head, still looking up at the tree.

"No, of course not. It just kinda feels like something is missing."

She reached up and grabbed a falling leaf between her fingers, staring at it as if to try and understand why the leaf was still a leaf and not a metal version of one.

"And it kinda seems like you know something I don't about them."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's eyes widen. "Don't cry, I don't like that feeling from you." She says sitting up and wiping his tears. "I said I'll love you in any shape or form, your not a monster.. not to me" she whispers as she hugs him

Akito grunted. "Well damn" he says walking into the bathroom and taking a shower
Jessica sighed and looked around the room. She noticed it was a lot lonelier without Akito... Strange.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Got the perfect excuse :3 I'll just say he was training... But she'll know he's supernatural right away because... He's sort of a angel xD ))
Tyler had entered the locker room after a long hard day of training. He wiped sweat off his forehead with a towel. He then heard somebodies muffled cries for help coming from the storage room. He came over and opened the door to see a girl(pulled it open if it was locked, pulls the door right off xD ). He just stared at the girl, flapping his angel wings gently.

Yuto tilted his head at her. "Hmm? What's wrong Noir...?" He asked. "You didn't enjoy it?"

D. T. teleported in the room with her. "I don't know, you seem to be enjoying yourself." He said, smirking.
Celia looked up at him,"S-Shut up... It's very sensitive...who even are you?" She asked before falling on to her stomach as the girl kept rubbing, causing her to groan.

((Got the perfect excuse :3 I'll just say he was training... But she'll know he's supernatural right away because... He's sort of a angel xD ))
Tyler had entered the locker room after a long hard day of training. He wiped sweat off his forehead with a towel. He then heard somebodies muffled cries for help coming from the storage room. He came over and opened the door to see a girl(pulled it open if it was locked, pulls the door right off xD ). He just stared at the girl, flapping his angel wings gently.

Yuto tilted his head at her. "Hmm? What's wrong Noir...?" He asked. "You didn't enjoy it?"

D. T. teleported in the room with her. "I don't know, you seem to be enjoying yourself." He said, smirking.
no she doesnt believe in supernatural so she'll think shes just seeing things or shes dead. by the way the storage room doors were sort of open)))

*Yonaka looked up and saw Tyler and his wings as she stared at him wide eyed and thinks his wings are just cosplay*

''h-help..''

WeirdPrincess said:

tumblr_npfuquzXyc1tk91v5o1_500.gif

OH WHAT THE FUCK XDD))))))

'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no she doesnt believe in supernatural so she'll think shes just seeing things or shes dead. by the way the storage room doors were sort of open)))
*Yonaka looked up and saw Tyler and his wings as she stared at him wide eyed*

''h-help..''

'

[/QUOTE]
(( xD DON'T JUDGE ME! I GOT BORED ALRIGHT xD ))

Jessica sighed and looked around the room. She noticed it was a lot lonelier without Akito... Strange.
Akito got out of the shower and wrapped it around his lower torso and walked out. "Miss me?" He says with a smirk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no she doesnt believe in supernatural so she'll think shes just seeing things or shes dead. by the way the storage room doors were sort of open)))
*Yonaka looked up and saw Tyler and his wings as she stared at him wide eyed and thinks his wings are just cosplay*

''h-help..''

'

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "R-Right! Of course!" He said as he ran over and summoned his spear, slicing the ropes that bounded her. "You ok? What happened to you?" He asked.

Tyler nodded. "R-Right! Of course!" He said as he ran over and summoned his spear, slicing the ropes that bounded her. "You ok? What happened to you?" He asked.
*Yonaka then sat up and backed up as far as she could away from Tyler a bit terrified*

''h-how did you do that...?''

Mayyflower said:
Akito got out of the shower and wrapped it around his lower torso and walked out. "Miss me?" He says with a smirk
Jessica was caught by surprise and she almost immediately became flustered, waving her hands in front of her. "N-No I didn't!" She said.

Lumina said:
((I have way too many open characters .n.))
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](ditto))

[/QUOTE]
( I only have Luna open. Technically Kaname is also open, until he finds Camilla and his mother. So feel free to walk into him.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yonaka then sat up and backed up as far as she could away from Tyler a bit terrified*
''h-how did you do that...?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler became flustered, realizing she was a human. He quickly called off his spear. "U-Umm... Just the latest technology... Yeah..." He said, laughing a bit. He saw that he was scaring her so he tried his best to make excuses.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's eyes widen. "Don't cry, I don't like that feeling from you." She says sitting up and wiping his tears. "I said I'll love you in any shape or form, your not a monster.. not to me" she whispers as she hugs him
Ayen hugged her back "i know, but... but i don't want to hurt you..." he said almost under his breath as he heard the laughing in his head again 'you really softened up didn't you? how are we going to get stronger this way?' it said tauntingly.

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head, still looking up at the tree.
"No, of course not. It just kinda feels like something is missing."

She reached up and grabbed a falling leaf between her fingers, staring at it as if to try and understand why the leaf was still a leaf and not a metal version of one.

"And it kinda seems like you know something I don't about them."
Kili grasped Elyse's hand, intertwining his fingers with hers.
"Yes...yes, I do know something. And I said I'd tell you when you were feeling better. Do you think you're feeling better?" Kili asked, smiling at her.

Yuto chuckled. "Sorry, I knew this was taking things a bit too fast..." He said softly. "Oh well, what do you want to do today?" He asked happily.
before she did anything Noir scrambled to grab her paintbrush, and painted herself a new outfit.

59caf923d345fa3b1424e419a7ce5b4a.jpg

she exhaled, happy to be fully clothed again, and the chibis hopped up on her shoulders. She smiled at Yuto.

Tyler became flustered, realizing she was a human. He quickly called off his spear. "U-Umm... Just the latest technology... Yeah..." He said, laughing a bit. He saw that he was scaring her so he tried his best to make excuses.
''i-i see...th-then your wings are only cosplay...huh..?''

*She said as she slowly calmed down*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili grasped Elyse's hand, intertwining his fingers with hers.
"Yes...yes, I do know something. And I said I'd tell you when you were feeling better. Do you think you're feeling better?" Kili asked, smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, looking back at Kili. She wanted to know. Being a human with no powers was completely fine to her, but it was the not knowing part that was really bothering her. Shed take the news, however it came.

Lumina said:
before she did anything Noir scrambled to grab her paintbrush, and painted herself a new outfit.
59caf923d345fa3b1424e419a7ce5b4a.jpg

she exhaled, happy to be fully clothed again, and the chibis hopped up on her shoulders. She smiled at Yuto.
Yuto grinned at her, giving her a soft smile. "You look beautiful... As always." He said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Very strange way to cure your boredom)

[/QUOTE]
(( *shrugs* Eh...I'm a strange person at times. And I wanted to use Celia since I haven't in a while xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-i see...th-then your wings are only cosplay...huh..?''
*She said as she slowly calmed down*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Yup! Tooooootally cosplay." He said, trying his best to keep up the lie. He knew if she tugged on his wing, not only would he start moaning, she would figure out he was a archangel.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( I only have Luna open. Technically Kaname is also open, until he finds Camilla and his mother. So feel free to walk into him.)

[/QUOTE]
Vanille was walking around, her nose stuck in her spellbook. She was particularly interested in a summoning spell but it was really complicated. She wasn't watching where she was going, and ended up running right into someone! She landed on her butt, her book landing a few feet from her. She rubbed her back on impact.

"Owwie...oh!"

She looked up to see she had run into a stranger.

Tyler nodded. "Yup! Tooooootally cosplay." He said, trying his best to keep up the lie. He knew if she tugged on his wing, not only would he start moaning, she would figure out he was a archangel.
*Yonaka then back up a bit more*

''n-no..your lying arent chu?''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Edited it xD )

[/QUOTE]
Camilla meanwhile was in the bushes down the street a bit, the only hint of where she was being a slight rustle and a few ducks from the park here and there, being her eyes for her.

((Thank you uvu))

Yuto grinned at her, giving her a soft smile. "You look beautiful... As always." He said sweetly.
Noir smiled, as well as Chibi Noir. Chibi Yuto spoke again.

"Take her on a date! It's what she wants!"

Noir whipped her head and grabbed Chibi Yuto's cheeks, pulling at them. He was laughing and apologizing at the same time, and chibi Noir painted in the air "we can read her thoughts."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back