• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded before looking at Tatsumi "Your order sir?" In which Tatsumi replied "Oh uhh...Just a burger"
The midnight-black hair-coloured teenager blushed profusely. She hid her cheeks in her curtain of hair. "Thanks."

Summer looked down, and pulled out her phone. She rapidly texted, before placing it back into her pocket.

*Yonaka woke up in a closet tied up. She then saw a crack between the closet doors as she then started to speak in a weakened and frightened tone. Also a bit tiredly*

''ugh...what was with that white haired girl...? all she did was ask me a bunch of questions, tied me up and stuffed me here...atleast its comfy but..i-i still havent gotten my clothes or my school uniform...she just barged into my room and kidnapped me while i was asleep...well..almost sleeping.....''

*Kurai then shook her head ans squinted looking at the space between the closet doors*

''someone..get me out of here...! im so scared...!''

anyone wanna interact with her?)))

@Fukushima Akira btw shes waiting for acceptance)))

Toy.png
[/URL]

anyone wanna interact with her?)))

@Fukushima Akira btw shes waiting for acceptance)))
((Hmm... I'll interact with her... That is if I knew where she was. I would send Tyler I guess?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]if you want)))

[/QUOTE]
((Mmk, still don't know how Tyler could find her... He could sense her distress... But I also don't know where she is xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Mmk, still don't know how Tyler could find her... He could sense her distress... But I also don't know where she is xD ))
shes in like a storage room in school. most likely the storage room of the gym)))

((Yup!))
Yuto woke up the next morning, yawning. "Ngh... What a strange dream..." He said before rolling over and seeing Noir sleeping next to him, realizing it wasn't a dream. "I'm glad it wasn't a dream..." He said softly before hugging her a bit.
Noir stirred a bit, then woke up as well, blinking to try and remember what had happened. She looked over to see Yuto hugging her and smiled a bit, before the realization of what happened hit her and she blushed hardcore, trying to pull any sort of blanket around herself to cover up.

Celia was sitting on the floor of her room with some girl. She was in her succubus form, her tail wagging around happily. Just as she was about to crawl over to her dresser and get something, the girl instantly grabbed her tail and began to rub it quickly."H-Hey! Th-This isn't cool Chihiro..." She stammered as she blushed and put a hand over her mouth to keep from moaning. This is what I get for bringing her over...she always does this...

tumblr_npfuquzXyc1tk91v5o1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked away and rubbed the back of her head,"Uh..... I haven't exactly been practicing.... I just sort of wandered around."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Well that's a shame~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]shes in like a storage room in school. most likely the storage room of the gym)))

[/QUOTE]
((Got the perfect excuse :3 I'll just say he was training... But she'll know he's supernatural right away because... He's sort of a angel xD ))

Tyler had entered the locker room after a long hard day of training. He wiped sweat off his forehead with a towel. He then heard somebodies muffled cries for help coming from the storage room. He came over and opened the door to see a girl(pulled it open if it was locked, pulls the door right off xD ). He just stared at the girl, flapping his angel wings gently.

Lumina said:
Noir stirred a bit, then woke up as well, blinking to try and remember what had happened. She looked over to see Yuto hugging her and smiled a bit, before the realization of what happened hit her and she blushed hardcore, trying to pull any sort of blanket around herself to cover up.
Yuto tilted his head at her. "Hmm? What's wrong Noir...?" He asked. "You didn't enjoy it?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia was sitting on the floor of her room with some girl. She was in her succubus form, her tail wagging around happily. Just as she was about to crawl over to her dresser and get something, the girl instantly grabbed her tail and began to rub it quickly."H-Hey! Th-This isn't cool Chihiro..." She stammered as she blushed and put a hand over her mouth to keep from moaning. This is what I get for bringing her over...she always does this...
D. T. teleported in the room with her. "I don't know, you seem to be enjoying yourself." He said, smirking.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Oh my xD ))

((Got the perfect excuse :3 I'll just say he was training... But she'll know he's supernatural right away because... He's sort of a angel xD ))
Tyler had entered the locker room after a long hard day of training. He wiped sweat off his forehead with a towel. He then heard somebodies muffled cries for help coming from the storage room. He came over and opened the door to see a girl(pulled it open if it was locked, pulls the door right off xD ). He just stared at the girl, flapping his angel wings gently.

Yuto tilted his head at her. "Hmm? What's wrong Noir...?" He asked. "You didn't enjoy it?"

D. T. teleported in the room with her. "I don't know, you seem to be enjoying yourself." He said, smirking.
(( That is weird xD ))

Jessica huffed too and changed into her casual appearance. "Yeah yeah let's just somewhere and do something before I start making out with you again." She said.
Akito raised that eyebrow. "I would love that but I need to shower" he says throwing his shirt in the laundry basket.

Noir blushed, shaking her head, still covering herself up. Chibi Yuto popped up, looking at the bigger version of himself.

"Shes just embarassed~"

Noir's head whipped to Chibi Yuto, with a look that said "if I could shriek at you, I would be." Chibi Yuto just giggled a bit and went over to go hug a sleeping Chibi Noir, who had returned to her normal small size. Noir just sighed, blushing harder, occasionally glancing at Yuto.

((@Roman did I miss a reply from you ;-; if I did I'm sorry my phone was being weird))

Mayyflower said:
Akito raised that eyebrow. "I would love that but I need to shower" he says throwing his shirt in the laundry basket.
Jessica rolled her eyes and pushed him out of her way so she could get out the door. "Then take one alreadyyyyy!!!" She said childishly.

Lumina said:
Elyse exhaled, almost sighing.
"I hate to keep bringing this uo but I can't help but wonder about my powers still. I mean... it was my life for so long, I can't not think about it."

She brought her arm up to touch Kili's, feeling bad she was asking about it. Again.
Kili nodded, holding onto her as if he never wanted to let go.

"Do you regret going through with it?" he asked.

Lumina said:
Noir blushed, shaking her head, still covering herself up. Chibi Yuto popped up, looking at the bigger version of himself.
"Shes just embarassed~"

Noir's head whipped to Chibi Yuto, with a look that said "if I could shriek at you, I would be." Chibi Yuto just giggled a bit and went over to go hug a sleeping Chibi Noir, who had returned to her normal small size. Noir just sighed, blushing harder, occasionally glancing at Yuto.
Yuto chuckled. "Sorry, I knew this was taking things a bit too fast..." He said softly. "Oh well, what do you want to do today?" He asked happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lay still "are you truly my love?" he said felling both relief and worry "even if i become a monster that leaves only loss, death, destruction and plague in my wake?" he says as a tear runs down his face "even if this monster i become seeks out war and kills everyone dear to those around it?" he says remembering everyone he unwillingly killed causing more tears to stream down his face.
Amaya's eyes widen. "Don't cry, I don't like that feeling from you." She says sitting up and wiping his tears. "I said I'll love you in any shape or form, your not a monster.. not to me" she whispers as she hugs him

Jessica rolled her eyes and pushed him out of her way so she could get out the door. "Then take one alreadyyyyy!!!" She said childishly.
Akito grunted. "Well damn" he says walking into the bathroom and taking a shower

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Well that's a shame~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah....I just wanted to see what was around here. Sorry." Asuka said in an apologetic tone as she began to walk again, still humming as she went."Should we keep practicing now or just do it later?" She said, hoping that Akira would say later rather then now.

Roman said:
(( Oh my xD ))

(( That is weird xD ))
(( This is what happens when she invites Chihiro over.... Don't be judging m8 xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back