• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Before RP CS Acceptance Intro Post: Yonaka Kurai

*Yonaka woke up in a closet tied up. She then saw a crack between the closet doors as she then started to speak in a weakened and frightened tone. Also a bit tiredly*

''ugh...what was with that white haired girl...? all she did was ask me a bunch of questions, tied me up and stuffed me here...atleast its comfy but..i-i still havent gotten my clothes or my school uniform...she just barged into my room and kidnapped me while i was asleep...well..almost sleeping.....''

*Kurai then shook her head ans squinted looking at the space between the closet doors*

''someone..get me out of here...! im so scared...!''

anyone wanna interact with her?)))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Its not flirting at all! Shinji said taking another sip

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu blushed a little more as she took another sip, her getting more drunk. "W-Why would you kiss me? I'm sure there are better girls to kiss..." She said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu blushed a little more as she took another sip, her getting more drunk. "W-Why would you kiss me? I'm sure there are better girls to kiss..." She said.
Because Your lips are better Tim said feeling alittle nausious

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD I fell asleep.)

Kaname smired, allowing his head to drop.

"Who could blame her if she did? She had to do it alone. She was barely around."

Kaname could care less about the other titles he were given by Akira. For the time being Kaname was thinking of a way to escape from having blind eyes to what Akira was doing. Cracking his neck, Kaname took a single step forward and disappeared into what one would think was thin air. Rather, it wasnt, but that was something that would be explain later.

Within a a split second, Kaname was seen sitting a few feet away on the ground, facing Akira with a bun in his mouth. "I'm very observant. Besides. I cant respect those who disrespect me. Its a two way street. Though I'm sure you never thought about that. You wouldnt let anyone trash talk your family, now would you?"

[/QUOTE]
Akira left to talk with asuka I think ? I dunno where the message is buy it said something about no having time to wait on a demon like you...or something like that :'D))

Toy.png
[/URL]

anyone wanna interact with her?)))
(Isn't she from Mogeko Castle?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](You refer things alot!)(Now that you are free i wanna interact with Semira)

[/QUOTE]
no save Kurai's ass, Semira is chilling at home xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no save Kurai's ass, Semira is chilling at home xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Shinji knocked on the mansion door Semira you in here?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji knocked on the mansion door Semira you in here?

[/QUOTE]
*Ciara opened the door and sees Shinji*

''oh hey...you needed Five or something?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara opened the door and sees Shinji*
''oh hey...you needed Five or something?''

[/QUOTE]
Yeah i needed five Shinji didn't recognize her because she was oldee now

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yeah i needed five Shinji didn't recognize her because she was oldee now

[/QUOTE]
''well...shes not here''

*Ciara said knowing he didnt recognize her. Note SHE DOES NOT HAVE A FLOWER FOR AN EYE*

''you go and check the school...shes probably wandering over there''

Nonalaka said:
Akira left to talk with asuka I think ? I dunno where the message is buy it said something about no having time to wait on a demon like you...or something like that :'D))
( I fell asleep on them both while waiting. Ill edit tit. Thanks xp)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rubbed his chest. "I felt a discomfort from you" she says looking into his eyes
Ayen looked back into her eyes "it's nothing, just an old personal demon." he said trying to sound calm.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( I fell asleep on them both while waiting. Ill edit tit. Thanks xp)

[/QUOTE]
your still sleepy, go back to sleep xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( youre right. I am (=u=) )

[/QUOTE]
just that one moment i saw a typo xD i had to call it out))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]just that one moment i saw a typo xD i had to call it out))

[/QUOTE]
(( I should do typos mire often then xD

Ill be back in anither hour or so, and I'll repost what I need to repost)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( I fell asleep on them both while waiting. Ill edit tit. Thanks xp)

[/QUOTE]
You're welcome uvu))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( I should do typos mire often then xD
Ill be back in anither hour or so, and I'll repost what I need to repost)

[/QUOTE]
i only call out typos on my free time. xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Hak brought the two kids closer to himself, before Y spoke. "Strawberry? I think I'll stick to vanilla." Hak chuckked and euffled the boys hair, before shifting his attention to the silent Mika. "What kind do you want Mika?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i only call out typos on my free time. xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I just realize I said tit)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina] 

( xD I just realize I said tit)

[/QUOTE]
YEA THATS WHY I MARKED IT IN RED xD naughty~)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]YEA THATS WHY I MARKED IT IN RED xD naughty~)))

[/QUOTE]
(( (ovO) If you thought that was me being naughty, then you do "naught" need to see how I act on a daily basis))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back