• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(@Himeragi Seiker are you here?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu giggled and rubbed the back of her head. "Funny. I feel like this is the most a guy has ever talked to me... One guy said I was hot and I slapped him across the face... Heehee... Yeah...~" She said, blushing because she knew she was embarrassing herself.
(And who said she was hot?)

Nonalaka said:
He chuckled lightly "Then I'll always be there!" He said in his usual goofy tone, smiling brightly "hey, did you even get to take your nap yet?" He asked with a chuckle.
Celia sighed. "I was going to but then... You know..." She said, talking about her talk with William.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] are you here?)

(And who said she was hot?)
(Tim xD )

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](What?,No!)

[/QUOTE]
(You don't remember when Shingo and Tim went to the beach...? xD )

Celia sighed. "I was going to but then... You know..." She said, talking about her talk with William.

(Tim xD )
"Hmmm, I thought so..." he said nodding "well, I can leave so you can nap if you'd like?" He asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, I thought so..." he said nodding "well, I can leave so you can nap if you'd like?" He asked with a smile.
Celia yawned. "I'm really tired... I don't think I could handle anymore drama..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Thats right but She didn't slap Tim)

[/QUOTE]
(Huh... Must of forgot Yuzu: Don't worry! I can fix that! *goes back in time and slaps Tim at the beach, then returns* Me: xD )

Celia yawned. "I'm really tired... I don't think I could handle anymore drama..." She said softly.

(Huh... Must of forgot Yuzu: Don't worry! I can fix that! *goes back in time and slaps Tim at the beach, then returns* Me: xD )
(Hey Tim wanna interact with Jess and can you show me her Cs)

Colin chuckled "I'll take that as a yes then?" He let out a yawn too "you yawning is making me yawn" He laughed then leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Sleep well"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Hey Tim wanna interact with Jess and can you show me her Cs)

[/QUOTE]
(Well Jess is busy with Akito... Don't try anything, or Akito will screw your butt xD )

Nonalaka said:
Colin chuckled "I'll take that as a yes then?" He let out a yawn too "you yawning is making me yawn" He laughed then leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Sleep well"
Celia giggled and rolled over, shutting her eyes and falling asleep. "Yes sir..." She said jokingly in a tired tone.

(Well Jess is busy with Akito... Don't try anything, or Akito will screw your butt xD )

Celia giggled and rolled over, shutting her eyes and falling asleep. "Yes sir..." She said joking in a tired tone.
(Awwww can i do that with another female or male character?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Awwww can i do that with another female or male character?)

[/QUOTE]
(Let's see... All my female characters have boyfriends except for Yuzu xD

Males: All taken... Even Hiro! xD )

Celia giggled and rolled over, shutting her eyes and falling asleep. "Yes sir..." She said jokingly in a tired tone.
Colin left the room and closed the door quietly as he went into the next room where the crib was, Colin looked into the crib to check on the baby "don't worry kid, we'll try not to have things as stressful as they were today, okay?" He said quietly to the sleeping baby, fixing her blankets before going over to the couch and laying down, drifting off himself.

Nonalaka said:
Colin left the room and closed the door quietly as he went into the next room where the crib was, Colin looked into the crib to check on the baby "don't worry kid, we'll try not to have things as stressful as they were today, okay?" He said quietly to the sleeping baby, fixing her blankets before going over to the couch and laying down, drifting off himself.
(I guess Celia in unavailable again... I feel like making a new character... But I just don't know what kind xD )

(I guess Celia in unavailable again... I feel like making a new character... But I just don't know what kind xD )
(I kind that can manipulate superpowers

read more about it here:http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Manipulation

(Let's see... All my female characters have boyfriends except for Yuzu xD
Males: All taken... Even Hiro! xD )
(Maybe Tim can get along with Yuzu)

((Well that is unless you wanna time skip :U ....yeah I kinda do too but I'm stuck on what kinda person do I want to make ;- ;) )

Shiroe Kurona](I kind that can manipulate superpowers read more about it here:[URL="http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Manipulation said:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Manipulation[/URL]

(Maybe Tim can get along with Yuzu)
(William is talking to her in the courtyard xD )

Nonalaka said:
((Well that is unless you wanna time skip :U ....yeah I kinda do too but I'm stuck on what kinda person do I want to make ;- ;) )
(Eh, I want to take a break from Celia for a while... I'm deciding on what type of character...)

(William is talking to her in the courtyard xD )

(Eh, I want to take a break from Celia for a while... I'm deciding on what type of character...)
Tim was sat near a bench then saw Yuzu and went up to her and said Hi Yuzu

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim was sat near a bench then saw Yuzu and went up to her and said Hi Yuzu

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu looked over at Tim. "Oh. Hello Tim." She said plainly. "What's up?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I wanna speak to you about something Shinji said as he led her into a secluded area

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu nodded and went off, following Tim. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked. (Shinji?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](My mistake)Tim then got closer and face closer to Yuzu's

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu blushed furiously as she put a hand over his mouth, stopping him. "Whoa whoa whoa! Talk about moving too fast..." She said.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Don't you feel the same way Tim said under her mouth

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed. "I didn't say I did, I didn't say I didn't. You haven't even asked me out. Besides, I thought you just wanted to be friends." She said as she continued to cover his mouth, preventing him from kissing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back