• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and pecked Thana's lips. "Maybe he really cared for his brother, but I can't say anything so I'll be dropling the subject now." He then kissed her once more.
Thana kissed back lovingly happy he dropped the subject about all this

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well take all the time you need to decide xD )
Damit I caint choose all ba ma self I need some HALp here)

(The feels are real ;- ;)
William buried his head in his knees "Celia why? Why am I here? I should be in Hell right now if everything I did was wrong"

Celia kissed his cheek. "Don't you worry... She's a light demigoddess. She'll immediately attach to a good man like you..." She said softly.
Colin chuckled lightly "You really think so?" He paused "Ah, Are you hungry or thirsty?, did anyone offer you food at all?" He asked as he stood up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana kissed back lovingly happy he dropped the subject about all this

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled under the kiss, deepening it slowly. He then wrapped his arms around her, happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled into the kiss as se slid her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss more

[/QUOTE]
Hayate pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Thana, a smirk spreading across his face, "We both know where this is headed." He said slyly.

Roman said:
Hayate pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Thana, a smirk spreading across his face, "We both know where this is headed." He said slyly.
Thana but her lip a little and nodded "mhm. But this time. I could get pregnant" she said softly to hayate hoping that didn't make him not want it again

Nonalaka said:
Colin chuckled lightly "You really think so?" He paused "Ah, Are you hungry or thirsty?, did anyone offer you food at all?" He asked as he stood up.
Celia shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry or thirsty... No one offered me food or water. As a goddess, I'm unable to die from hunger. I'm a immortal being." She said. "Mostly because of my divinity, but sanctums and other gods can kill me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana kissed back lovingly happy he dropped the subject about all this

[/QUOTE]
(Well... I want to help Mitsu feel better about herself >_> :3)

Celia shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry or thirsty... No one offered me food or water. As a goddess, I'm unable to die from hunger. I'm a immortal being." She said. "Mostly because of my divinity, but sanctums and other gods can kill me."

(Idk how that's gonna happen yet but we could try)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana but her lip a little and nodded "mhm. But this time. I could get pregnant" she said softly to hayate hoping that didn't make him not want it again

[/QUOTE]
Hayate shrugged, "I believe that is what we were aiming for anyways." He said quietly. "At least that's what I remember. You asked me if I wanted kids."

Roman said:
Hayate shrugged, "I believe that is what we were aiming for anyways." He said quietly. "At least that's what I remember. You asked me if I wanted kids."
"And do you" she asked him softly as she stared down at hi waiting for her awnser

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Idk how that's gonna happen yet but we could try)

[/QUOTE]
(All you need to do is pick a character of mine xD )

"That sounds convenient, I'm never not hungry" he said laughing before looking at Celia again "You aren't too sore to receive hugs are you?" He asks as he extends his arms a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And do you" she asked him softly as she stared down at hi waiting for her awnser

[/QUOTE]
"Well one will be nice. Two is just too many." Hayate said jokingly. "But no really. One is enough. "

Roman said:
"Well one will be nice. Two is just too many." Hayate said jokingly. "But no really. One is enough. "
"Then I'll do my best" she said softly to him with a smile before she layed back Dow on him and kissed him while she untucked her robes and let them slip off of her

(Fade?)

Nonalaka said:
"That sounds convenient, I'm never not hungry" he said laughing before looking at Celia again "You aren't too sore to receive hugs are you?" He asks as he extends his arms a bit.
Celia shook her head, still smiling. "Nope! In fact, I get stronger from acts of love. I lose power from pain and suffering." She said as she extended her arms for a hug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Damit in to lazy to go back and find the list even though it's on the next page xD )

[/QUOTE]
(How about I have Kite cheer her up? There is nobody Kite can't cheer up >:3 Hippos all the way bro!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then I'll do my best" she said softly to him with a smile before she layed back Dow on him and kissed him while she untucked her robes and let them slip off of her
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Yep, fade ))

Hiro @TheRebelliousDragon

Celia shook her head, still smiling. "Nope! In fact, I get stronger from acts of love. I lose power from pain and suffering." She said as she extended her arms for a hug.

(How about I have Kite cheer her up? There is nobody Kite can't cheer up >:3 Hippos all the way bro!)
Or kite he works too xD

Roman said:
(( Yep, fade ))
Thana layed there next to hayate her breathing a little heavy as she slid over to him and put one of his arms around her "I love you hayate. And I can't wait to birth our child" she said softly to him with a smile on her face

Colin didn't hesitate in rushing n and hugging her tightly a big smile on his face "I thought I was gonna lose you" he said quietly as he Nuzzled into her happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hiro @TheRebelliousDragon

Or kite he works too xD

[/QUOTE]
(Both are very good at cheering people up, but I believe Kite's the best choice for cheering people up ^^)

Kite hopped around on his hippo, Ollie, in the courtyard. "Woo! Hippos are the best!" He said happily.

(Both are very good at cheering people up, but I believe Kite's the best choice for cheering people up ^^)
Kite hopped around on his hippo, Ollie, in the courtyard. "Woo! Hippos are the best!" He said happily.
Mitsu slowly walked into the court yard and looked around her head phones in and still repeating that song as he saw some boy on a hippo

Nonalaka said:
Colin didn't hesitate in rushing n and hugging her tightly a big smile on his face "I thought I was gonna lose you" he said quietly as he Nuzzled into her happily.
Celia nuzzled him back happily. "Don't worry Colin... You'll never lose me..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hiro @TheRebelliousDragon

Or kite he works too xD

Thana layed there next to hayate her breathing a little heavy as she slid over to him and put one of his arms around her "I love you hayate. And I can't wait to birth our child" she said softly to him with a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and hugged her back, slowly snuggling up with her. "Well that's if it worked the first time." He said chuckling. "Though if anyone was to give birth to my child it would have to be you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly walked into the court yard and looked around her head phones in and still repeating that song as he saw some boy on a hippo

[/QUOTE]
Kite suddenly slid off his hippo and face planted as the hippo bounced him off. "Ouch!" He said before looking up at Mitsu. "Hello!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back