• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and hugged her back, slowly snuggling up with her. "Well that's if it worked the first time." He said chuckling. "Though if anyone was to give birth to my child it would have to be you."
Thana blushed then smile a little "I can't wait love" she said softly as she closed her eyes slowly and relaxed with hayate

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite suddenly slid off his hippo and face planted as the hippo bounced him off. "Ouch!" He said before looking up at Mitsu. "Hello!"
Mitsu looked down at him as sun told right in front of him a frown on her face as she pulled her head phones out "are you just trying to look up my dress" she asked him softly not blushing at all as she stared down at him waiting for hi to get up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed then smile a little "I can't wait love" she said softly as she closed her eyes slowly and relaxed with hayate

[/QUOTE]
Hayate yawned and closed his eyes. He pulled, Thana closer to himself and snuggled her lovingly, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed then smile a little "I can't wait love" she said softly as she closed her eyes slowly and relaxed with hayate

Mitsu looked down at him as sun told right in front of him a frown on her face as she pulled her head phones out "are you just trying to look up my dress" she asked him softly not blushing at all as she stared down at him waiting for hi to get up

[/QUOTE]
Kite shook his head. "No... Why would I do that?" He asked as Ollie bounded up behind him. He got up and fixed his goggles on his face. "I'm Kite! Kite Pearson! It's nice to meet you!" He said as he bowed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"This is really weird" she said to yuki before sighing a little

[/QUOTE]
''oh well..''

*Yuki said before resting her head on Shira's chest which she was tall up to her collar bone now*

Celia nuzzled him back happily. "Don't worry Colin... You'll never lose me..." She said softly.
He rested his forehead against hers "Good, because I love you a lot and I always will" he said before giving her a peck on the lips then leaning back "I'm sorry I was gone for a bit, my sis Dakota was sick for a couple of days and I was with her..."

Nonalaka said:
He rested his forehead against hers "Good, because I love you a lot and I always will" he said before giving her a peck on the lips then leaning back "I'm sorry I was gone for a bit, my sis Dakota was sick for a couple of days and I was with her..."
Celia tilted her head and smiled in a cute way. "That's ok, your here now right?" She asked.

"That's all I care about."

Cam took off the hood of his cloak "You are not done yet friend you have a few things you need to finish first.....Come back to us......For the last time" He said before pulling out a heart and raising it to the sky the heart belonged to....William's mother as a song played in William's head...A song his mother had sung a very long time ago when he was but an infant as William clenched his head "Th-This can't be right.......!"

[media]

[/media]

Celia tilted her head and smiled in a cute way. "That's ok, your here now right?" She asked.
"That's all I care about."
Colin smiled back, "yeah" he said quietly "is there anything else you need?" He asked

Celia shook her head. "No, all I need is you..." She said softly.
William fell to the floor "Celia.........Take good care of her" He said quietly before he vanished returning to the world being slightly transparent

@Anyone

shortyshot8 said:
William fell to the floor "Celia.........Take good care of her" He said quietly before he vanished returning to the world being slightly transparent
@Anyone
(Screw it, Yuzu! I choose you! xD )

Yuzu sat in the courtyard silently, humming to herself. She didn't seem to notice anybody around her.

Celia shook her head. "No, all I need is you..." She said softly.
He smiled at her "I'll be here as long as need me" he said before giving her another hug and a kiss.

Yuzu sat in the courtyard silently, humming to herself. She didn't seem to notice anybody around her.
William made no noise as he walked over before poking the side of his head "Uhh...Miss can you see me?"

Nonalaka said:
He smiled at her "I'll be here as long as need me" he said before giving her another hug and a kiss.
Celia kissed him back softly. "I'll always need you..." She said. "Always."

shortyshot8 said:
William made no noise as he walked over before poking the side of his head "Uhh...Miss can you see me?"
(Wait, is he like... Transparent like a ghost?)

(More of see through not invisible)

shortyshot8 said:
(More of see through not invisible)
(Oh, just needed to make that clarification...)

Yuzu jolted a bit at first, taken by surprised, then she relaxed. "Yeah, why?" She asked. "Who the hell are you anyway?"

(Oh, just needed to make that clarification...)
Yuzu jolted a bit at first, taken by surprised, then she relaxed. "Yeah, why?" She asked. "Who the hell are you anyway?"
William sighed in relief "Well I'm...William...I think" He said before nodding "Yeah I'm William"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed in relief "Well I'm...William...I think" He said before nodding "Yeah I'm William"
Yuzu smiled a little. "Well you don't seem all bad. What brings you here? Are you new? Because new people usually come to me all the time..." She said.

Yuzu smiled a little. "Well you don't seem all bad. What brings you here? Are you new? Because new people usually come to me all the time..." She said.
William shook his head "No not really but it's nice to meet you what's yo-" He stopped and clenched his head as another voice spoke in his head "Mitsu......"

(I'm gonna go to sleep bro)

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "No not really but it's nice to meet you what's yo-" He stopped and clenched his head as another voice spoke in his head "Mitsu......"

(I'm gonna go to sleep bro)
Yuzu got a worried expression. "Are you ok...?" She asked.

Yuzu got a worried expression. "Are you ok...?" She asked.
(Maybe a few more posts xD )

William shook it off "Ye-Yeah" He said before laughing a little "I'm fine"

shortyshot8 said:
(Maybe a few more posts xD )
William shook it off "Ye-Yeah" He said before laughing a little "I'm fine"
Yuzu smiled again. "Good. My name is Yuzu by the way." She said. "What brings you here William?"

Yuzu smiled again. "Good. My name is Yuzu by the way." She said. "What brings you here William?"
William shrugged "I'm not really sure" He said happily (But if I don't reply I fell asleep)

He chuckled lightly "Then I'll always be there!" He said in his usual goofy tone, smiling brightly "hey, did you even get to take your nap yet?" He asked with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "I'm not really sure" He said happily (But if I don't reply I fell asleep)
Yuzu giggled and rubbed the back of her head. "Funny. I feel like this is the most a guy has ever talked to me... One guy said I was hot and I slapped him across the face... Heehee... Yeah...~" She said, blushing because she knew she was embarrassing herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back