• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu sighed. "I didn't say I did, I didn't say I didn't. You haven't even asked me out. Besides, I thought you just wanted to be friends. She said as she continued to cover his mouth, preventing him from kissing her.
Tim looked at her and removed her hand and said If we move quickly,We can be loverz

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at her and removed her hand and said If we move quickly,We can be loverz

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu shook her head. "I don't think I'm ready yet Tim..." She said. "I hardly know you..."

Nonalaka said:
While they were all arguing, Camilla had managed to carry Layla away, although it took a lot of effort she managed it hiding them both in a bush, its not like they'd never find her but it could by some time at least.
@Mashiro Shiina

@Fukushima Akira

@Shiroe Kurona
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he raised his hand, aiming his palm at Kaname's back♅...

“ Really? Because your mother did a shitty job of raising you. You're weak, unobservant and overall disrespectful of your superiors. ”

((( This isn't a dice Roleplay. Each character is fully controlled by their owners. )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I fell asleep.)

Kaname smired, allowing his head to drop.

"Who could blame her if she did? She had to do it alone. She was barely around."

Kaname could care less about the other titles he were given by Akira. For the time being Kaname was thinking of a way to escape from having blind eyes to what Akira was doing. Cracking his neck, Kaname took a single step forward and disappeared into what one would think was thin air. Rather, it wasnt, but that was something that would be explain later.

Within a a split second, Kaname was seen sitting a few feet away on the ground, facing Akira with a bun in his mouth. "I'm very observant. Besides. I cant respect those who disrespect me. Its a two way street. Though I'm sure you never thought about that. You wouldnt let anyone trash talk your family, now would you?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Then......Will you go on a date with me? Tim said looking at Yuzu and giving her a smile

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed with relief. "That's much better. And yes, I would like that." She said. "I haven't been on a date before..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD I fell asleep.)

Kaname smired, allowing his head to drop.

"Who could blame her if she did? She had to do it alone. She was barely around."

Kaname could care less about the other titles he were given by Akira. For the time being Kaname was thinking of a way to escape from having blind eyes to what Akira was doing. Cracking his neck, Kaname took a single step forward and disappeared into what one would think was thin air. Rather, it wasnt, but that was something that would be explain later.

Within a a split second, Kaname was seen sitting a few feet away on the ground, facing Akira with a bun in his mouth. "I'm very observant. Besides. I cant respect those who disrespect me. Its a two way street. Though I'm sure you never thought about that. You wouldnt let anyone trash talk your family, now would you?"

[/QUOTE]
Let me tell you one thing about Layla that was hidden from you Kaname,She was a fool a woman who would sleep with other men You could have been anyones son Shinji said smirking

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( Layla slept with only two men. (I cant remember her sleeping with Zero, but Logan said she did), within two entirely different time periods. Dont mix my characters with yours sir.)

(Anyway. I'm going back to sleep for about another 2-3 hours)(Z_Z)

[/QUOTE]
(Wait!!!!!,Its a different Shinji)

Yuzu sighed with relief. "That's much better. And yes, I would like that." She said. "I haven't been on a date before..."
Well,I haven't either so we are both even Tim said looking at Yuzu

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Let me tell you one thing about Layla that was hidden from you Kaname,She was a fool a woman who would sleep with other men You could have been anyones son Shinji said smirking

(Wait!!!!!,Its a different Shinji)

Well,I haven't either so we are both even Tim said looking at Yuzu

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu smirked at him. "So where are we going for our date?" She asked.

Shiroe Kurona] [B]Let me tell you one thing about Layla that was hidden from you Kaname said:
1af25321-6941-4a4d-833d-8f4ff62903ea.jpg.f043de310885049f6e823ebcc1472589.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• 1af25321-6941-4a4d-833d-8f4ff62903ea.jpg
    1af25321-6941-4a4d-833d-8f4ff62903ea.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Lets go to a bar or something This is our first date so lets just relax Tim said crossing his arms

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu chuckled. "Well I'm not the type to go to bars... But I guess I'll make a exception. Just this once." She said, punching his arm softly in a playful manner.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( boy. Miss me with your bs then.
If its a different Shinji, he wouldnt know anything about Layla. So how can he just go around bashing people's names? I know he kissing up to Akira, but I dont let that crap slide. Dont create your own history of my charactef. Now peace be still.

[/QUOTE]
(Thats because he can read people's minds and he read Layla's)

Yuzu chuckled. "Well I'm not the type to go to bars... But I guess I'll make a exception. Just this once." She said, punching his arm softly in a playful manner.
Tim and Yuzu went to the bar and took a seat Just stay relaxed it'll be fine

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Thats because he can read people's minds and he read Layla's)

Tim and Yuzu went to the bar and took a seat Just stay relaxed it'll be fine

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed. "I just don't like drinking ok? I'm a figure of authority and I volunteer a lot. If they found out that I get drunk, is be in trouble." She said, swiffling in her seat.

Yuzu sighed. "I just don't like drinking ok? I'm a figure of authority and I volunteer a lot. If they found out that I get drunk, is be in trouble." She said, swiffling in her seat.
If you get drunk,I'll take full responsibility Tim said ordering a wine glass

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
If you get drunk,I'll take full responsibility Tim said ordering a wine glass

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu smiled. "That's very big of you. Thanks." She said as she ordered one too.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim then took a sip from the wine glass and smiled at Yuzu Ask me any questions you want

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu took a sip of her wine. "Hmm... If you could make one wish, what would it be?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
To find out who killed my brother tTim said after a moment of silence

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu paused for a moment as he said that. "O-Oh... I'm sorry..." She said as she stopped looking at him and looked into her wine glass. "I shouldn't have said anything..."

Yuzu paused for a moment as he said that. "O-Oh... I'm sorry..." She said as she stopped looking at him and looked into her wine glass. "I shouldn't have said anything..."
No no its ok i can take it now give me more Shinji said taking another sip

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
No no its ok i can take it now give me more Shinji said taking another sip

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu took another sip of her wine before looking at him again, ready to ask him another question. "If you could kiss any girl, who would you kiss?" She asked, realizing she was getting slightly drunk.

Yuzu took another sip of her wine before looking at him again, ready to ask him another question. "If you could kiss any girl, who would you kiss?" She asked, realizing she was getting slightly drunk.
I would kiss you of course Tim said seductively getting a little drunk

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I would kiss you of course Tim said seductively getting a little drunk

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu blushed a bit. "S-Stop flirting with me..." She said as she took another sip of her drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back