• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Autumn wiggled around in the crib and whine,"Ma! Ma...ma..." She whined as she struggled to stand up. Griping the bars of the crib, she pulled herself up and held on to the top before bouncing a little.

Lumina said:
Vanille was walking around, her nose stuck in her spellbook. She was particularly interested in a summoning spell but it was really complicated. She wasn't watching where she was going, and ended up running right into someone! She landed on her butt, her book landing a few feet from her. She rubbed her back on impact.
"Owwie...oh!"

She looked up to see she had run into a stranger.

Kaname had been walking aimlessly, in seemingly useless search of his mother and Camilla. His thoughts were jumbled, himself cursing in his head about his confrontation not long ago. His concentration was soon interrupted by himself being bumped into. This incident caused his gaze to lift from the ground as he paused in his tracks. With a somewhat confused look on his face, Kaname shifted his gaze from the book on the ground, to the girl on her bottom.

tumblr_n3zedpCj2C1smxh7ao4_250.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]isnt Amara with Natsumi?)))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh right, I thought you freed natsumi for some reason xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yonaka then back up a bit more*
''n-no..your lying arent chu?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned. "Please don't freak out... I just saved your butt. I guess since your not buying this, I'm going to tell you who I am. I am a archangel, Tyler Grayson." He said as he looked over. "Just run away, like all humans do."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn wiggled around in the crib and whine,"Ma! Ma...ma..." She whined as she struggled to stand up. Griping the bars of the crib, she pulled herself up and held on to the top before bouncing a little.
Celia woke up from her nap and yawned, walking over to the crib. She picked Autumn up and cradled her in her arms. "Don't worry... I'm here baby..." She cooed softly.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh right, I thought you freed natsumi for some reason xD ))
lol)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler frowned. "Please don't freak out... I just saved your butt. I guess since your not buying this, I'm going to tell you who I am. I am a archangel, Tyler Grayson." He said as he looked over. "Just run away, like all humans do."
*Yonaka then crawled a little closer cautiously*

''do you mean...theres more creatures other than animals and humans? like...demons, angels..and supernatural exist in this school?''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname had been walking aimlessly, in seemingly useless search of his mother and Camilla. His thoughts were jumbled, himself cursing in his head about his confrontation not long ago. His concentration was soon interrupted by himself being bumped into. This incident caused his gaze to lift from the ground as he paused in his tracks. With a somewhat confused look on his face, Kaname shifted his gaze from the book on the ground, to the girl on her bottom.

tumblr_n3zedpCj2C1smxh7ao4_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
Vanille hopped up, dusting off her skirt. She quickly picked up her spellbook, giving an apologetic grin to the boy.

"Hi! Um, sorry for running into you! I was just so interested in a spell I wasn't watching where I was going!"

She laughed a bit, then looked at the boy.

"You're not hurt are you?"

Lumina said:
Noir smiled, as well as Chibi Noir. Chibi Yuto spoke again.
"Take her on a date! It's what she wants!"

Noir whipped her head and grabbed Chibi Yuto's cheeks, pulling at them. He was laughing and apologizing at the same time, and chibi Noir painted in the air "we can read her thoughts."
Yuto chuckled and got out of bed, snapping his fingers as he changed into his business casual. "Of course! I'd do anything for my Noir." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol)))
*Yonaka then crawled a little closer cautiously*

''do you mean...theres more creatures other than animals and humans? like...demons, angels..and supernatural exist in this school?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded and shivered a bit. "Y-Yeah... I'm cold..." He said softly. "Are you scared of me now?"

Celia woke up from her nap and yawned, walking over to the crib. She picked Autumn up and cradled her in her arms. "Don't worry... I'm here baby..." She cooed softly.
Autumn smiled and patted Celia's face,"Ma!" She cried happily as she snuggled in her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn smiled and patted Celia's face,"Ma!" She cried happily as she snuggled in her arms.
Celia smiled sweetly at her as she nuzzled her nose. "That's right. Ma." She said softly.

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, looking back at Kili. She wanted to know. Being a human with no powers was completely fine to her, but it was the not knowing part that was really bothering her. Shed take the news, however it came.
"Well, its simple, really. If you could have your powers now, would you want them back?" He said, as he pressed his lips to her neck. He trailed kisses down her shoulder, across her back, and stopped at the nape of her neck, with one last spark of energy exchanged between them.

Yuto chuckled and got out of bed, snapping his fingers as he changed into his business casual. "Of course! I'd do anything for my Noir." He said with a smile.

Tyler nodded and shivered a bit. "Y-Yeah... I'm cold..." He said softly. "Are you scared of me now?"
''n-not anymore since you helped me but..''

*She then covered her self using her arms while blush a little. She was only wearing her shirt, and her lingerie. She obviously didnt have time to dress up fully*

''d-do you have any clothes that i can wear until i get the uniform...?''

Both chibis grinned and Noir blushed, happy and embarrassed at him calling her "my Noir."

"Take her to somewhere with sweets."

Chibi Yuto spoke again, and Noir blushed a bit more, putting chibi Yuto on Yuto's shoulder.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-not anymore since you helped me but..''
*She then covered her self using her arms while blush a little. She was only wearing her shirt, and her lingerie. She obviously didnt have time to dress up fully*

''d-do you have any clothes that i can wear until i get the uniform...?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded and smiled. "Sure! Always happy to lend a hand!" He said as he snapped his fingers, changing her into a more casual appearance.

Celia smiled sweetly at her as she nuzzled her nose. "That's right. Ma." She said softly.
Autumn pointed towards the ground, indicating that she wanted to be put on the floor."Ma....gond...gond!"

Tyler nodded and smiled. "Sure! Always happy to lend a hand!" He said as he snapped his fingers, changing her into a more casual appearance.
''th-thank you..''

*She said as she stood up and got out of the storage room*

''d-do you know where i can find the main office? so i can buy the uniform and...get my school schedule?''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Well, its simple, really. If you could have your powers now, would you want them back?" He said, as he pressed his lips to her neck. He trailed kisses down her shoulder, across her back, and stopped at the nape of her neck, with one last spark of energy

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed, feeling the spark of energy.

"Well, I guess? But at what cost?"

The only way she got her powers n the first place was via the experiment. So she didn't think that there could be any way to restore her abilities without paying some kind of price. And, with what he just said, her powers were gone. So she was completely human right now.

Lumina said:
Both chibis grinned and Noir blushed, happy and embarrassed at him calling her "my Noir."
"Take her to somewhere with sweets."

Chibi Yuto spoke again, and Noir blushed a bit more, putting chibi Yuto on Yuto's shoulder.
Yuto nodded and held out his hand. "Sweets it is!" He said happily.

Yuto nodded and held out his hand. "Sweets it is!" He said happily.
Noir reached out her hand, and when her skin touched his she immediately felt better, his enthusiasm becoming infectious and she gained his happiness. Now she was excited instead of embarrassed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''th-thank you..''
*She said as she stood up and got out of the storage room*

''d-do you know where i can find the main office? so i can buy the uniform and...get my school schedule?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "I can take you there is you like."

Lumina said:
Vanille hopped up, dusting off her skirt. She quickly picked up her spellbook, giving an apologetic grin to the boy.
"Hi! Um, sorry for running into you! I was just so interested in a spell I wasn't watching where I was going!"

She laughed a bit, then looked at the boy.

"You're not hurt are you?"
Nonalaka said:
Camilla meanwhile was in the bushes down the street a bit, the only hint of where she was being a slight rustle and a few ducks from the park here and there, being her eyes for her.
((Thank you uvu))
Kaname shook.his head, examining the girl. A witch? Raising his brow, Kaname bent down to pick up the book, but she had already did so. In the process, Kaname spotted the a pair of ducks. They both looked similar to the ones Camilla was running her mouth off about yesterday- Could that be where she was? Realizing he didnt give the girl in front of him much of an answer, Kaname stood up straight. "I'm fine. Just, uh, watch where you're going."

Tyler nodded. "I can take you there is you like."
''thank you''

*Yonaka said as she stood beside Tyler. She then tugged on his wing a little*

Lumina said:
Noir reached out her hand, and when her skin touched his she immediately felt better, his enthusiasm becoming infectious and she gained his happiness. Now she was excited instead of embarrassed.
Yuto teleported them both to a candy store. "Well, here we are." He said. "You can eat anything you like! I'll pay." He said as he gave her a soft smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank you''
*Yonaka said as she stood beside Tyler. She then tugged on his wing a little*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed and moaned a bit. "H-Hey! Angels find that highly sexual!" He said.

Jessica was caught by surprise and she almost immediately became flustered, waving her hands in front of her. "N-No I didn't!" She said.
Akito smirked. "Yea right" he says with a chuckle

Yuto teleported them both to a candy store. "Well, here we are." He said. "You can eat anything you like! I'll pay." He said as he gave her a soft smile.

Tyler blushed and moaned a bit. "H-Hey! Angels find that highly sexual!" He said.
''o-oh! s-sorry!''

*She said as she placed her hand by her sides so she wont touch his wings*

''then...why dont you make them fold back into your back? o-or something...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back